Spew Diarrhea and Rage Here

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by visceral_instinct, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

takandjive...why are you on VI's side? :bugeye: Help me understand.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Please cry more. I may eventually care.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Calm yourself petal. I said slack jawed yokel and you immediately assume it is you?

-------------------------------------

They are venting as well as everyone else is venting.

There seems to be a general consensus in this thread that it is somehow acceptable to insult and abuse anyone and everyone. I am sure the "young lady" can take it as well as she dishes out.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Goodness me, we mustn't have people because 'shitheads' to gentle, innocent VI.

It's so blatantly obvious that there is a circle jerk club on this forum.

8. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Finally someone gets it!

9. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

^True that, Bells. I'm sure the little firecracker can be a right bitch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think it's the ONE thing vaguely southern about me - I can't stand a bunch of guys talking shit about a girl. It's so rude. Gag.

10. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Why don't you quit the whining? Visceral instinct is a foul mouthed bitch who constantly wishes death, rape and the infliction of HIV on other posters.

11. Bells Staff Member

It is equally unacceptable for a bunch of girls to start "talking shit about a guy". Rudeness goes both ways.

12. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

^True that, Bells. I'm sure the little firecracker can be a right bitch

I think it's the ONE thing vaguely southern about me - I can't stand a bunch of guys talking shit about a girl. It's so rude. Gag.

13. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Shh, suggesting to a feminist that both genders be treated equally is a lost cause.

14. Roman Banned Banned

No it's not.
    Women are weaker than men. It's worse to pick on those weaker than yourself.

Ahhhhh, hypocrisy, you sound like a feminist.

15. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Beat you to it!

16. draqon Banned Banned

she is not a feminist. She is supportive.

17. Roman Banned Banned

It's funny; so many feminists say people should be equal and gender shouldn't matter, then fall into the same cultural traps they complain about. The really odd thing is how they tend to only support the sexist bits that give them advantageous. I don't get it :shrug:

18. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Oh, funny. I don't pick on men. I like men, a lot. Enough to sleep with one on occasion.

Can VI say some disturbing shit? Oh yeah. And I cut her slack because she's 17/18. She's a kid, and a damn smart one I really like. When you call names, you lower yourself to the level you're accusing her of being at.

And, Bells, it's almost ALWAYS a group of boys taunting girls, at least on a young level. I just started substitute teaching again. Girls mostly just torment individual girls by excluding them.

19. draqon Banned Banned

I never taunted any girls in real life.

20. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

We live in a sexist world. Groups of people shouldn't pick on ANYONE, but I'm not so blind as to see where it occurs. This isn't saying girls/women can't be terrible. They just have different methods sometimes.

21. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

You shouldn't taunt them anywhere, ever.

22. Roman Banned Banned

Hmmm. You haven't been on these fora long, have you. Everyone taunts everyone here. If there's blood in the water, someone will bite. We just happen to have more guys than than girls.

Also, VI is very rewarding to troll because she's so explosive. You'll note that everyone is down on draq, all the time. This is because he always puts himself out there to be ridiculed.

Take a step back, m'kay?

23. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Sucking up for her unconditionally is pretty lame also. She's the one who came in the thread being pissed off about her brother's noise. Knowing that he's handicapped, she should exercise more tolerance. She's his sister for fucks sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.