space case

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by muggz42, Jan 18, 2003.

1. muggz42 Registered Member

this tool of mine or should i say toy of mine kicks ass. it's called the space case bye orange chronic. i smoke allot and it cost allot. so i want to get the most out of it. so i bought this grinder/polen catcher. i love it. it grinds everything up then it drops into a compartment that has a metal screen under that screen is a compartment that the pelon falls to.you tak that polen and put it in a press . keif any one? tasty treat at no extra cost. it supplies you with another benifit of smoking. they run about 40.00 to about 90.00 depends on the size and were you find it. i found them at the park and swap for half the store price. get one and indulge. :m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

good for you, sounds like you and your little toy are having a great time together. i just wonder if your lungs are enjoying themselves half as much as the two of you seem to be doing?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Id rather smoke :m: then cigs.

Nitrious Oxide is prettttty cool too. you know, the stuff in whip cream cans and in the dentist office.

Later T

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

I think that it is cool that you put weed under Earth Science.

Sometimes Christians tell me that weed was made by the devil, but I say that God created EVERYTHING according to the Bible. Then they shut up. Then they say that it is against the law. So, I say: Why? "The government says that it is bad for you!" Well, the government allows cigarettes, yet they fund those stupid "Truth" ads. Some people are just ignorant...

I like making my pipes/bongs. It gives me a sense of fullfillment right before I kill brain cells. You can make so pretty sweet bongs. Just go to the hardware store and find some groovy looking shit, and glue it together.

8. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

ya, not only do they allow tobacco, but the subsidize it like carzy (in addition to all the anti tobacco funding they provide)

yes, the us gov is playing devil advocate