Sounds of ghosts from abandoned insane asylum

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Magical Realist, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Could be, but the stretched quality of the fabric over the muscular torso and arms resembles nothing like a woman in a "puffy" sun dress. One thing I noticed on my own is if you look at the back, you can just make out a rectangular backpack. That would explain the black V strap around the neck, a support for the backpack. This would also imply the torso only looks more broad than it is, the backpack extending it's outline quite a bit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I don't like the petty personal attacks this thread has been reduced to. We need to remember we are all in the same boat here, confronting phenomena there is no immediate explanation for. Reality doesn't always fit inside our nice neat rational box sometimes, at which time we just have to admit we are all learning new things about it and about what is possible. Hopefully the phenomena discussed in this thread has opened a few posters up to that. In any case, I'm done here. There's really nothing more to say to someone who claims all evidence for the paranormal is a fabricated lie.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Agree, Magical...name calling is meh, a time waster, and never leads anywhere productive.

It's funny, when threads like this pop up about the paranormal -- It seems to be a tougher sell than trying to get atheists to believe in God's existence.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

don't misrepresent me. I never said these things, if they exist, must be angels or demons, rather I said that, if the ghosts exist, the demons and angels people have been talking about may be these things, I.e actual manifestations of something that people have called ghosts but have also called angels and demons. I have nothing to say about what these things MUST be, or must not be. That is your job.
    I just don't understand why these things seem to occur in such a way as to always have some questionable elements. If there are thousands of them, why doesn't one ever show up on a national geographic photographers film, or a tv show's unused takes? Why is there noise all over the insane asylum stuff? If these things happen all the time, why don't they happen one time in a way it would be more difficult to disbelieve?
    maybe god doesn't come here and he sends angels that appear to be ghosts to do his work, and those angels/ghosts just never seem to come out on a definitive piece of film or audio. You are talking about people that have seen all kinds of varying things, many saw just vaguely shaped lights or darknesses - I have a hard time with people who insist that some vague shape was a ghost, or an angel, or an alien, or whatever. I think the evidence, if there is any, is vague enough that they could literally be any of those things or that there is an explanation that is more in line with current scientific ideas.
    but you are saying these dead people exist, so why then wouldn't they go to some seance? Other people at mazulus house saw something similar , according to his story. You believe in ghosts but his ghost is impossible. ??
    I absolutely did not and would not say that. I am really saying that people will call things what they want to - your stance on this subject shows that quite well. I am also saying that these things seem too vague to pin down to me, even if they are more than hoaxes etc. Also, I am saying that these manifestations, whether attributed religious or ghostly attributes, are all suspicious, i.e. that these ghost stories are as suspicious as spontaneous healing stories, that supposedly have physical evidence, so I don't see why you differentiate between those accounts and this stuff. Logically, not ideologically, that is.