Somone who knows God.!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cluelusshusbund, Sep 2, 2009.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I fount that quote in anuther thred... so tell me som stuff about God... such as:::

Is the real God the father of Jesus.???

Is... "thru Jesus"... the only way to avoid everlastin hell.???

Is God fare an just.???

Why did God create humans so flawed that mos people woud wind up in hell.???

Is God all-knowin an all-powerful.???

Did God create the conditions which made evel inevitable.???

Did God know beforhand that Eve woud disobey him.???

Are people saved dew to the work of missionarys.???

Are peopole borned in Afganistan jus as likely to make it to heaven as people borned in the US.???

Will aborted babys go to heaven.???

Does God love all people equaly.???

Is God certan that he was not created by som un-known God.???

What is the purpos of Gods eternal hell.???

Why does God allow little children to be raped by full growed adults.???

Do you like God jus the way he is... or woud you like to make som changes.???

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i'm honored.

as far as i can tell, god is the father of everything, so yes.

well, the story of jesus tells of a human man who had divine or perfected blood in him, and a prophecy of a restored communion with god and each other, and eternal life, via this perfected blood. the story goes, that when this perfected blood enters the body, we will have restored communion and eternal life. the imperfection in our blood now is what the bible calls sin, and it is this sin which causes us to live in hell. so if the blood is never perfected then you will continue to suffer from it.

from what i see and experience, yes.

as the story goes, god did not create them that way, but they chose to be that way, so they could know good and evil as god does. so now we know.

isn't it great?

as far as i can tell yes. in my dealings with god, it seems to be beyond any constraint. the way i conceptualize it is that i think of god as law...all of the laws of the universe that makes things the way they are. if god is the law, then god is the creator, and omnipotent, and omniscient.

that made it possible. it's not inevitable, but don't tell most human beings that...they'll be very disappointed.

yes.

no. no person can save another person.

yes. maybe moreso.

i don't know what or where heaven is, or what happens to anyone when they die.

yes. but don't tell the religious people that, they'll get all kinds of pissed off.

it seems that way yes.

people are in hell because they choose to be. just like some people here on earth don't have a problem with suffering, and think things are just dandy, those in hell think so too.

well, it's evil, and it's the result of sin. just so we know. it's amazing to me how many people think there's nothing terribly wrong with humanity.

i like god just fine the way god is. wouldn't change a thing.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What if God gave you the power to change this 1 thang about the design he chose to put into effect:::

That all Gods purposes for creatin the universe woud be met escept that no child woud ever have to suffer such horrors as bein raped... woud you make that change (an he also esplaned to you that which ever you choose to do will be equally corect).???

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

why would you choose that one thing vs all of the other atrocities of humans?

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    What if God gave you the power to change this 1 thang about the design he chose to put into effect:::

That all Gods purposes for creatin the universe woud be met escept that no child woud ever have to suffer such horrors as bein raped... woud you make that change (an he also esplaned to you that which ever you choose to do will be equally corect).???

I suposed it woud be mor dificult to rationalize a need for such a thang {as the horror of a child bein raped} than other atrocities so i figered id be mor likely to get a direct answr insted of quibblin about the atrocity i chose.!!!

So woud you make that change.???

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i wouldn't change anything. if i were to say yes, then it would imply that the atrocity happens for no reason, and i believe there is a reason for everything.

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Do you beleive that God only had 1 creaton plan avalable to him... ie... he had no choise but to create the circumstances which woud make children bein raped inevitable.???

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no, but i believe that the one god is using is perfect.

as far as i know, god could have skipped the whole knowledge of good and evil thing altogether. then we would be ignorant puppets i suppose. :shrug:

12. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Do you beleive that God only had 1 creaton plan avalable to him... ie... he had no choise but to create the circumstances which woud make children bein raped inevitable.???

Sinse God is all-knowin an all-powerful... woudnt it have been posible for him to create a perfect plan that did not include that children woud be raped.???

Dont you thank a all-knowin all-powerful God coud instill us wit the knowledge of good an evel wit-out turnin us into ignerent puppets.???

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i guess not. :shrug:

can you think of a way to thoroughly and genuinely know something without experiencing it?

14. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Sinse God is all-knowin an all-powerful... woudnt it have been posible for him to create a perfect plan that did not include that children woud be raped.???

oK so God ant all-knowin/all-powerful.!!!

Origionaly posted by cluelusshusbund
    Dont you thank a all-knowin all-powerful God coud instill us wit the knowledge of good an evel wit-out turnin us into ignerent puppets.???

I take that answr as a "no" to my queston... an as mor evidence that God ant all-knowin/all-powerful.!!!

Sinse God ant all-knowin an ther are thangs beyond his abilities... woudnt that make him subject to mistakes.???

15. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

God doesn't exist.

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Its not a mistake, its knowledge. So you can learn how to live.

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

How did you aquire you'r knowledge about God.???

18. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

No one can possibly know anything about 'God' beacuse he doesn't exist. And if he did, how would anyone really expect to really know anything about him?

19. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well i cant say for certan that thers no such thang as a "bible-type" God... but im not absolutely certan about anythang... an that bein said... i thank the probibility of Santa bein real is about as likely as peoples personal Gods... but its interestin to observe people tryin to make sinse of ther God-beleifs... IF you can find somone willin to discuss it.!!!

So far... the only people ive fount who can justify children bein raped are child rapists an those who have a personal God.!!!

One time a "true-Christan" tolt me that God allowin a child to be raped is actualy a good thang cause if the rapist dont kill the child... the child mite grow up an be a good counceler to help other children who have been raped... an besides... if the rapist does kill the child they will likely go strate to heaven so its a win-win situaton.!!!

An also... anuther reason God mite allow such a rape is... that if the child wasnt raped they mite grow up an choose to foller the devil an wind up in hell... but if they survive the rape its very likely they will seek Jesus an wind up in heaven.!!!

They said... what does a few minutes of rape/torture an bein killed mater compared to eternity in heaven.???

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i sought god, and it's been revealing itself to me ever since.

21. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What influenced you to seek God.???

Have you actualy seen God an/or herd his audible voice.???

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

a desire to know it if it existed.

like if god was a being with a body and vocal chords? no.

23. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What do you thank the mane reasons are that mos people dont "find" God.!!!