Sometimes I think I am crazy

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Saint, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

When a child can behave like an adult, this satisfy the parents because they need to do less thing on their child, the child is independent!
    But they do not know this actually does not Satisfy the child, even though the child is made to understand his good deed.
    "Don't buy the toys, save your mommy's money" - good to mommy, buy dissappointing to the child.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode: Serenity Now (Insanity Later)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

i think you should live childish for a while. Roll play with your wife . Play hide the salami or peeky peeky whats hiding in your panties. Yeah some fun games like that would be good for you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Mike's unit !!! We can rule the world together!!!!!

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

yes, greed and envy will never have a positive effect on you or anyone else. they are responsible for countless atrocities.

i would suggest you start an ongoing list of things you should be grateful for and meditate on those things instead of what you think you're lacking. if you do this, over time your perception will change.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Those are things that give you pleasure. You should consider finding some healthy outlets for them.

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Like what?

12. birch Valued Senior Member

i've seen people who thought they were crazy but they were actually more sane, not necessarily saying that you are.

it's just that they saw the other side of things or a perspective that others don't consider. some have no confidence so they laugh or chuckle when they think these things and they know they won't be understood. it's just a moment of insight that they know nobody cares to pay attention to.

it's kind of like how comedians make jokes about the absurdities of life because there are many.

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Get a life sized doll and shit and pee all over it or find someone who likes to be shat and peed on (there are people who are into that kind of thing). As far the hammer bashing, once again use a doll or use a fake hammer, some fake blood, and some acting with someone whose into that kind of thing.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that has got to be the worst advice i've ever heard given.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Saint Valued Senior Member

Thank you sincerely,
    I know that a wise saying says that we should always think of the good things we have instead of the bad things we have.
    Always feel grateful for your current life,
    but this does not mean complacency,
    think positively,
    it is also said that an abundant life is a life of giving out to others, not to receive only. Like richman vs beggar, richman can give, donate to charity, but beggar only knows to stretch out his hands to receive pity.

Stretch out your hands, to help and to give, but not to beg for pity.

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you're welcome.

unfortunately in this world, you can't rely on society, or even your own family to condition you correctly. it's my belief that we're even born with incorrect instincts that hurt us. people argue about these instincts out here on sciforums. i being a christian, identify things like greed, lust, and envy as wrong and detrimental, but some say that because they are instinctual, they are beneficial and aid in survival. but if you take a look at the effects of such things, on yourself, and on society in general, it's obvious they're detrimental. we're miserable and we will not survive.

my point is that in this world and in our own selves, becoming a peaceful, strong, and loving person in not a natural process; it's something that takes real work. it is my belief that the first step is a sincere desire, followed by some real objectivity and honest introspection. i think you will find that what's wrong with the world is wrong with you too. realize that if you can change, there's hope for the rest of us too. it starts with your thoughts, which is why i'm so disappointed in crunchy cat.

wouldn't it be great if there were a lot of really loving, generous people around to help you? yeah well, don't hold your breath. i'm not saying they don't exist; they do. i'm just saying that they may not be available, and it's not their responsibility to do a work in you. that is your responsibility, often times against all perceivable odds. i say "perceivable odds" because there is an ace in the hole, that will turn a table, but it's not obvious. you have to look for it. it's god. the holy spirit is the perfect counselor, who knows the truth, and knows more about you than you do.

if you want help, call out to god, and god will help you. if you seek, you will find, and if you knock, the door will open. let him in. this all happens on the inside of you, not on the outside. what happens on the inside eventually manifests on the outside, but it's a process. god will change your mind first. that will change your perception. that will change your behavior. and that will change the world. what god will teach you is to love yourself. it may be the hardest thing you ever learn. but if you can learn to love yourself, then you can learn to love everyone else too.

17. birch Valued Senior Member

you keep saying that you aren't a fundamentalist christian but statements like this show you are. you keep thinking that it's only because one is christian that they understand these things.

it is not just because you being christian you identify greed, lust or envy as wrong or detrimental.

there are others who understand that too. the hubris is really assinine.

it's like a buddhist proclaiming, 'i being a buddhist, identify things like greed, lust, and envy as wrong and detrimental.' they are not apt to be like that and imply that it's just buddhism that has any moral values.

secondly, christianity doesn't even have a real legitimate leg to stand on this issue since all those were condoned in the bible in various ways in the old and new testament but it was conveyed as god's blessings to christians.

besides this aspect, the rest of your post may have a point that's legitimate but it's not just because christianity's belief that it has some monopoly on ethics. that is just not true.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

birch,

my point is that it is the holy spirit that opened my eyes and helped me. it wasn't society. it wasn't my education. it wasn't my parents. it wasn't science. it wasn't money. it wasn't technology. it wasn't vegetarianism. it wasn't yoga. it wasn't a hindu god, or buddha, or any other religion, or any religious group, or person, or practice. and it wasn't anything i did, except to call out to god, and god worked. i have absolutely no reason to believe that the one who helped me can not or will not help someone else, or anyone else who sincerely calls on him. i know he will.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So where did you learn of the concept of God?

20. birch Valued Senior Member

so, you do believe it's just christianity. you think spirituality is just connected to christianity.

that may have been your path or your way that works for you but that doesn't mean others can't come to a similar conclusion or their own based on their own spiritual or ethical experience, search or practice which may not be christianity.

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

same places you did.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no, i think spirits exists whether you label them, or attribute things to them, or not, and i think a lot of religions attempt to explain that. but my point is, so what about religions? does studying and practicing religion solve problems or create problems?

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

The point is that it was organized religion that brought you faith in God.
    You already knew what Christianity was about when you called out to God, so you knew what you were calling out to.