Something that has left me speechless...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bells, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

OH, got it. too as in 'also'. sorry about that.
    So what. Who cares about their age. If they are minors, their family has to step up to the plate. Where are those people in all of this?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

who knows. Things like this dont make nice little sound bites orleander. Maybe she never told them, maybe she did, maybe she doesnt even know who they are. Its very easy to judge from a comfetable loung room

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm not judging. I never said she was a whore. In fact I don't even think that. She's a kid who is making the same mistake over and over and over. Where are the adults in all of this?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i wouldnt judge the adults to harshly either, you cant control what your kids are doing 24/7 especially when they are teenages. All you can do is hope they will be responcable

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

that takes playing doctor to a whole new level.

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i disagree, this thing reeks of bad parenting

if your daughter is too stupid to keep her legs together, put her on a fucking leesh

or at least give her a contraceptive shot

but i'm sure they're loving the government aid they're receiving

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Maybe she did want lots of kids. When you have 7 kids in 10 years, you are one of the many, when you have 7 kids in 2 years, you get plenty of help and donation.

Smart...

11. Bells Staff Member

She had already proven at the age of 14 and then at 15 that she was not responsible. I honestly do not understand it. If you know your child is sexually active and has already had one child at 14 years of age and then had triplets at 15 years of age, you would at the very least, have them have the contraceptive implant, wouldn't you? Or have them placed on the pill? Teach her about contraception and about the use of condoms for a start.

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

bells how exactly would you force them to have it?

Surly YOU know the concent to medical treatment act

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

2 easy steps

1. tie her down
    2. shoot her with depo-provera

works on my dogs

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I read she also had a miscarriage at 13.
    You take her to the Dr and get her the deprovera shot. Its that easy. Tell her its a vitamin shot, who the hell cares. But it all could have been prevented years ago and no one bothered. No one cared enough about her to step in.

16. Kadark Banned Banned

She's free to have as many kids as she likes. It's not up to anybody else to forcibly stop her from reproducing.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

when she's an adult, yes. Not when she's 13, 14, and 15!

18. Kadark Banned Banned

If she's married and having the kids with one man, then she's free to have as many kids as she likes.

If she's screwing around with different guys, and the babies have different fathers, then the bitch needs an ass-whoopin'.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

im really shocked at you two. I thought we had gone past the point where a womens body belonged to her parents and then to her husband

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Maybe you should sow her up till she gets married?

Or give her a historectomy

I always thought that a feminsts worst enermy was other women, you people really sicken me

20. Bells Staff Member

On the contrary Asguard.

She is still a child. While she is fertile and able to bear children, having so many children from such an early age (and multiple births so close together) can be detrimental to her physical health and mental health.

Do you seriously think a child so young should be having so many children? It's not like she made a mistake and had one. She has had 3 successful pregnancies from the ages of 14 through to 16. Two of them, multiple births. Her body is not even fully developed yet. For her own health and safety, she should be made to go on some form of contraception.

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you cant MAKE her though, at that age (especially at 16) she is capable of making her OWN medical decisons and a doctor would be procicuted for assult and false inprisionment if he held her down and gave her a needle even WITH perental concent. The ONLY way you could force a 16 year old to have medical treatment is under the mental health act and the guardianship board is VERY reluctent to get into the issue of contriception. I thought you would know all of this

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

It is not a decision a doctor can make for someone, regardless of their age. It sounds like
    the mother isn't very bright either.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think what the girl needs is emotional support and a sense of responsibility.

Perhaps if she was supporting her children herself, she would not have so many of them.