Some interesting information on Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So, for everyone that likes to claim "Crooked Hillary"... digest this and make of it what you will:

http://www.citypaper.com/blogs/the-...d-donald-trump-but-didn-t-20170306-story.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

pt 2:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. karenmansker HSIRI Banned

Fake News, AFAIC!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...Yeah, everything you don't like is fake new Karen. Everything that rattles your many cognitive dissonances is fake news. LOL...

No Karen, the truth is the truth. Just because you don't like the truth, just because the truth isn't consistent with your beliefs, it doesn't make the truth "fake news". Anyone who knows anything about The Donald knows of his long as sordid past.

As time goes on, more and more truth will be revealed. Why do you think The Donald is so rattled by these investigations? Why do you think The Donald has failed to release ANY financial details? I think Trump will be lucky if he avoids a jail cell when this is over.

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Trumps not terribly concerned sinse he wont have to eat prison food... cause he will have plenty of money to fill up on junk food at the commissary... an even tho the commodes ant gold like his... hes been assured that prison commodes are silver.!!!

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

By the time he finishes paying fines for money laundering and corrupt practices violations he will be lucky to have money for prison vending machines.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Perhaps - but no more real than the whole "Hillary is a criminal" meme.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#trumpswindle | #antiAmerican

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Click because foulness ensues.

What? Who's that? "Crooked Hillary"? Is that some liberal meme about that woman literally everybody on the planet hates? I mean, what are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is I hear a lot of random talk about some "Hillary", and whenever I do it's just hard to tell one way or the other how she isn't the worst human being in the history of the Universe.

12. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Good pont.!!!

I used to buy an Uncle i didnt like a carton of cigarettes for Chrismus... mayb Melania will keep Trump supplied wit junk food.!!!