solution to the crappy episode 2 name

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Usually any comic relief in the star wars movies is necessary, yet it usually isn't too funny. Lucas should hire Chris Rock or something. Jar Jar should die in some funny accident, like at the very beginning he gets hit by a crashed A-Wing or something. That'd be cooool. And funny. I'd laugh through the whole movie and give it at least a B+.
    Besides farscape, Next Generation is the best scifi out there, I saw a lil bit of b5 and I thought it sucked, the acting was bad, the women werent drop-dead gorgeous (which is ESSENTIAL in scifi), and the effects were seriously outdated. Besides it was a rip off of startrek in the first place. One could see many coincidences between the characters and the plot of the whole frickin show.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Yep Farscape is the best scifi show out there right now, and B5 was good because they had that 5 year plot thing. And how can I not forget that the women were ugly? Of course Ivonava was good looking in her own kind of way. If Jar jar got killed in episode 2 I would give it 5 stars and the death doesnt have to be funny. But wouldnt all the little kids/pepsi people/george lucas miss there little piece of crap friend?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dracula's Guest Twisted firestarter Registered Senior Member

I dont want to offend anyone, but I think George Lucas has become complacent with Star Wars. I dont think he purposely cashed in with Episode 1, but A New Hope was written when he was a lot younger, and way before he was as rich as he is now.

"A New Hope" was supposedly a chore to make, and he kept conflicting with the actor, most of whom thought the film would be rubbish, but I sometimes wonder whether the conflict on the set kept him on edge and made it into a better film and moticated him to develop "Empire Strikes back" into a better story, whereas now, he's a bit too comfortable

I think he is trying his best, and I still respect the bloke, but he has been sitting out in his ranch for too long

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ultramarine Registered Member

George Lucas is looking to make Episode two as adult as he can. From some rumours i've heard, Mace Windu is supposed to relieve his sexual tensions with none other than anakins mom( EWWWW) Also, we're supposed to see a bit of royal niple is u know what I mean. However, these are just rumours i picked up off the net, and most likely may or may not be true. But hey, if i get to see the princess chick in a rather revealing leather suit, i'm thumbs up for the movie!