Simple method to transmit thoughts that always works.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kwhilborn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Great. This is an opportunity for you to flog a pet theory? I thought you were going to show me proof you were telepathic.

P.S.: Server not found - Firefox can't find the server at www.zeropointtheorpy.com.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

try http://zeropointtheory.com instead [ no www.]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I have read it.
    You should know a few things:
    1] You do not have a theory there. In addition to reading up on what a proof is, you should read up on what a theory is. For one, theories must make predictions that are falsifiable.
    2] It has nothing to do with anything we are talking about. It has nothing to do with humans, let alone telepathy.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

works for me no problems on various pc.s and even a mac try googling it...

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You misspelled it in your first post. You spelled the url theorpy.

I was smart enough to correct the typo.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

to develop a theory for the universe that decxribes it as a self justifiable, self contained and wholistic entity means that any theory developed can not be falsified and must be "circular" by necessity.

Special relativity falls for the same problem with regards to one observer being unable to evidence what the other observer experiences [ at relative v] in any meaningful way except by the rational of Lorentz which generate a variable zero which in mathematics is a real no no].

The logic of zeropoint theory is unable to be refuted because it is ...uhm... irrefutable.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

good for you!

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and do you feel that the description of the Attraction Paradox is valid?
    that metastabilty and time itself is evidence of this paradox?

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You need to read up on Sagan's invisible dragon. It too is unfalsifiable. Which is why it is not a theory.
    SR makes a lot of very specific predictions, any of which is falsifiable. Our observations meet with what the theory predicts. If they did not, we'd be looking for a new theory.

Then it is not a theory.

And it is still off-topic.

Prove to me you're telepathic.

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Evidence of psychic influence generating psychosis:
    you only have to ask Alphanumeric and he will tell you...

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

then it must be Fact instead.. well duh!

15. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You do realize that a lot of other people are reading this right? And that they're drawing their own conclusions about your faculties?

Let's get back on topic.

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

good point .. please explain why they would doubt my faculties?
    qu:
    is the mathematics of 1+1 = 2 theory or fact?

17. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ quantum quack,
    Very high probabilities are enough to convince me, but I agree with you points.

Imagine the rat experiment was done successfully every time.
    (interesting experiment by the way).
    Imagine your experiment had a 90% success rate over 1000 trials, or even 100% for the sake of argument. It could very well be luck that we just happened to get 100% success for the first 1000 experiments and maybe if we continued they would all fail. I agree that there is always a chance for error relying on probabilities.

This is the argument of all skeptics, and a reason why so many of them won't even look at experiments done in this area. It is a shame. I hope the mechanism(s) involved in telepathy are revealed in my lifetime.

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No. Skeptics will be happy to look at any statistically significant success (far, far less than 90%), done in controlled conditions, observed by objective parties.

If the rat experiment did work with the success you imagine, you can bet it would make world news.

It is not about skepticism; it is about scientific study. You can make all the claims you want, but if you want rational people to take it seriously, you must meet at least those criteria. Until you do, you don't really have a complaint if no one takes you seriously.

Show anyone a study that meets the above criteria.

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well it is your lucky life time... it has been... the truth of which I am 100% certain. http://zeropointtheory.com is easy to grasp and provides a thorough explanation for such mechanism

and to say again:

Science can not show that randomness nor chance are actual and real factors influencing anything.

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You said this before. I read your pages. Refer to the passage where your hypothesis relates to human telepathy.

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

just from the introduction
    "Medical science will need to re-appraise it's approach to mental health issues and consider the psychic-social nature of humanity and how this collectively due to various emotional hubris generates such devastating conditions as Paranoid Schizophrenia, Depression, psychopathy, and sociopathy. Major illnesses such as Chronic asthma, ADHD, SIDS, and other serious conditions can be re-appraised and better and more beneficial therapies born of understanding designed and employed. [Both in a psychic-social and individual context]"

did you miss this?

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

the theory is primarilly focussed at identifying the Higgs mechanism that also provides for the connectedness of all things.
    The fact that distance at time= 0 duration is also zero means that the centre of your head is the same zero as everyones elses.
    it also means that your centre of gravity is the same zero point as our stars or planets centre of gravity zero.
    If you can find a higgs boson woth out zero at it,s centre then you falsify the. theory.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

And it has to do with your zero point ideas how?
    You've said that in an introduction, which is a promise that you will flesh out later in your dissertation. But you do not.

So far, you have explained a link to mental health as much as you have to warts and UFOs.

A theory, even a hypothesis, is not a matter of painting a great swath of ideas, claiming they will affect all things, and then not bothering to show the actual connections.