Simple method to transmit thoughts that always works.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kwhilborn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

what discussion are you referring to?
    ohh the one about pedagogy....hmm.
    arguement?
    refutation?
    where? when?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

You haven't argued or discussed anything other than your lack of imagination or enthuisiasm for science

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kx000 Valued Senior Member

This thread should be moved it looks like

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ knowledge91,

This thread is over 5 years old, and you suggest it be moved because sciforum members are arguing in it. It is a parapsychology topic in a parapsychology thread. What should be moved are people who have no belief/interest/valuable opinions away from this thread.

I outline a very, very, very, easy way for someone to influence another telepathically in the opening thread, and people spend more time arguing against it than it would take to try.

http://siivola.org/monte/papers_gro...experimental and clinical findings (2003).htm
    Studies like the one above were insanely monitored with double blinds and lab coat settings. The results are not "fluke/luck/"

5 years after starting this thread I revise my belief to state that the receivers dreams are influenced. It may not be as phonelike and dreaming may be required. I would also state that some like Dr Michael Persinger have noticed telepathic troubles when electromagnetic interference is present. I would also suggest an environment free from electromagnetic fields except our planetary influences.

I posted this thread in hopes some skeptics might take a whole hour from their lives and try this and say "wow this really works and it was very easy."

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

[video=youtube;S4kzGhDEURA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA[/video]

In support of the OP's object, an all too common psychic phenonema as shown by the zero point connectedness between the man and the sleeping woman. [ dramatically] and that of the pedestrians and the vehicle occupants [typical]

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

when is Bill Gates asleep? at 3:30am...I wake up and repeat "send 10 million dollars to account no. 9800-2099-5091-2909" for 2 hours straight.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and his reply is : "Do you want that in notes or coins?" [chuckle]
    or "sorry banks aren't open until 9... beep! ...please try again later..."

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

No no no, to the science and society section, or one of his brother forums. It is very real, people react all day to my telepathy. Animals too. Every dog I see now is instantly attracted to me. They communicate so well.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

kx000 ..you are not the only one, I see hundreds of people every day experiencing puzzling stuff like that and they all fear ridicule so don't talk about it - much...the fear of loosing credibility amongst their peers is the main reason..

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

maybe the irrational skeptics would like to state categorically that psychic events as described in the above video or similar post #225.....don't happen.... I mean state it clear so every one can take note: they just don't happen...

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im an open telepath now. Schizophrenic, call it what you want. I get peoples reaction all day.

Im going to make 1,000,000 post its saying "telepathy" on them and throw them to the wind. We need to get the word out. Get it on the news people will respond if they know it is natural, YOUR AREN'T SICK.

I have a telepathy trick to get reaction if you are interested.

Its rhythm. If you pick up a thought from someone, or initiate a telepathic conversation and they are sitting their in front of you do this in rhythm.

First they say something. Then they send you a thought. Then you make a distinctive sound for them to hear. They finish the measure with a twitch or some body movement. Word, thought, tap, and final action.

15. Gregg Schaffter Registered Member

Well, telepathy from a paranormal perspective can be kind of irrational in a sense because science cannot explain it, but no evidence is against it(though, evidence is needed to support a fact)

From a scientific perspective, however, telepathy and the interactions between two forces, being mental or physical, maybe possible even though they may seem unlikely. The brain is a very complex organ and has shown significant evolution over the past millions of years. The brain works on a quantum level, so maybe particles interacting between each other can be an explanation of the interconnections between two human brains, thought maybe that isn't the correct explanation. Even though there is no concrete evidence of such a phenomena, it doesn't mean that we should downright say it is incorrect and no one should question the subject, however that doesn't mean someone should lie that there is concrete evidence. The fact is, we don't have good enough technology to determine whether it exists or not, that is just what we need to admit. Until technology improves and we are able to determine directly that it doesn't exist, there is nothing we can really say on the subject.

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

ahh But I believe we do have the technology... I refer to quantum entanglement and the methods used to determine how objects of mass can be connected with out regard to distance instantaneously.
    Just that science isn't all that interested at the moment due to the intense fears associated with evidencing and accepting what we all take for granted.
    Do you think quantum entanglement methodology may in some way be utiised here?

17. Gregg Schaffter Registered Member

I think quantum entanglement may be a leading factor into these phenomena. I mean, particles being entangled means they share information between each other. It maybe improbable, but does not mean it is impossible. As I said the human brain is a complex and sophisticated organ of the human body and we lack key knowledge to how the brain really can interact with other objects in the Universe, but yet it can happen.

18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I agree mostly how ever I would extend the notion that if Quantum Entanglement has been evidenced as indicated then all things including organic life forms are indeed entangled... it is not a matter of "maybe" entangled but "must" be entangled as the evidence suggests an overwhelming case for such a statement.
    Also,
    To provide evidence of non-entanglement is impossible given that all things share the same universal constant.
    So logically one has to conclude that we are indeed entangled via those universal physics and I think it is more up to science to either provide evidence of non-entanglement [ which would be impossibe to do] or accept the fact that we are indeed entangled.
    What that entanglement means in effect though, is now an entirely different subject and one yet to be understood by science, but the first step it to acknowledge that NON-entangled existance is impossible [ in this universe]

"We are all individually and collectively connected to everything"

And yes, our understanding of the brains/bodies function as it stands today by science is IMO very much mistaken about the fundamental premise of function.

19. Gregg Schaffter Registered Member

We could in-fact be entangled. Unless there is evidence against it, it is a probable notion to explain such phenomena. It is just an educational guess, but really if there is no proof of it then it can't be a real explanation for this phenomena.

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I understand where you are coming from. However to extend the issue a little I am suggesting that it is actually the other way round. It is up to science to prove that we are not connected. As we are all sharing the same universal constants of inertia and gravitational effects we MUST be connected somehow. [ ignoring psychic or paranormal implications for the moment]

It is rather ironic that some will say that there is no proof of connection yet the mere fact that your body regardless of distance of separation shares the same universal constants [ with out any strings attached] clearly and with out question proves there is a constant connection between humans and everything else.

It is really the burden of proof issue,
    1] to prove that we are connected or
    2] to prove that we aren't.

The evidence clearly shows we are. Called gravitational constant, inertia, etc etc. [ ignoring psychic or paranormal implications for the moment]
    It is up to science to prove other wise...

So we start with the first premise and that is everything is in a relationship with everything [ with out any apparent material means to be so ]

Do you see how a change in perspective can make a world of difference to the issue?

btw welcome to sciforums.. should be fun.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Bit like asking Rand and all the other skeptics for their various prizes of [last estimate ran into 30M usd] simply by using the universal constants as evidence of a psychic link. well why not...it is just semantics really. A link or connection of "unknown means" exist between me and you. This is indisputable. so hey where is our million bucks?

For proof we can both jump off a table at say 4 feet height and measure how fast we touch the ground to prove Newton correct. You in the Northern hemisphere and me in the Southern with no means to fudge the experiment.... bet you a million dollars we can prove that we are connected. ..... eh just kidding ....but true yes?

Come to think on it it may even be worth doing just for the humor alone...

22. Gregg Schaffter Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome!

Nice to be here, you know?

Anyways, from that perspective quantum entanglement could be the explanation since there is no proof against the existence of entanglement of human minds(brains) being that it works on a quantum level and is such a complex organ that we still not understand the full function of the brain(besides the fact that we think with them, of course). Of course, we do have evidence, however, that there is some bond between human minds due to phenomena such as Déjà vu, the ability to detect danger or events, and many other kinds of situations.

I would have to say still that paranormal explanations are a bit irrational to the explanation, though science is not to be used to prove ideas outside the physical realm. However, these paranormal explanations are left to belief or religion, depending on how you look at things.

23. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Do the taps.

Mans thought - tap - man twitches - rhythmic

Mans thought - tap - man nods - rhythmic

$1,000,000 thank you kindly.