Signs and Omens

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Gerhard Kemmerer, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

What have you heard from Native Americans?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Why not ask one yourself, that is if you can still find one.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Have you heard anything about the blue star appearing just before D-day?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Superfast Blue Star Shot Out of Milky Way An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/blue-s...hopi-indian-prophec-t27492.html#ixzz24qJcWXkH

8. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

9. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Looks like buddah12 covered the gist of what I knew of the indian stuff G.K.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." - we are past this sign. Its the world wide web also known as internet.

I also maybe mixing up things but there was a end of the world tale that involved a stick man an black rain. I thought it was from south america. Anyone know of this. I would like hearing it again.

10. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it." - does this sound like a oil spill to anyone else? We've had those.

11. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

12. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

well the signs are covered then so what is going to happen now?

13. Oystein Registered Senior Member

The winner! My best laugh of today (so far). Thank you. Do you have any other good ones?

14. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I have heard very similar ones as Buddha has posted (thanks Buddha).

As you pointed out, most of them have happened, and it is normal to wonder how much was known before - if these were hindsight sayings.

So I guess to overcome that doubt we need a couple of near future predictions to see how they pan out.

I would like to see or hear of some pretty specific signs that we can know beforehand and then watch happening. But until then, it would pay to know what has transpired, which is what we are doing already.

As far as what's next, this could be determined by the nature of the signs, whether they come from an intent to save lives or not.

For instance, some cultures will not build their villages under a volcano or close to the beach, and they warn their descendants with symbols and omens of those dangers.

Others will settle under a semi active volcano and just keep making offerings to the gods. They figure the rich soil is worth the risk, and so calm themselves with rituals.

15. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Its smarter to avoid some areas or utilize areas differently. In some cases like around volcanoes, earthquake areas, even high sink hole probability areas. I would pray but I wouldn't relie on rituals in this case. Just like I would not wish to live in some areas out west that are high fire areas or the mid west an be flooded out. I will deal with ice snow or hurricanes though

16. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

When you are looking for a house or land to buy, the real estate agents usually don't mention the above!

I remember an agent trying to sell beach front land, but only while the tide was out.

17. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

What do you think of some of these "mother - earth wisdom" camps?

Does wearing dreadlocks, rolling in mud and dancing in the rain help with insight?

- Beats sitting all day in an airconditioned office !

18. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I think that a culture that lasted over 25,000 years in North America and did nothing to destroy the environment is perhaps far greater than what we have today that we call "advanced". Seeing that the Native Americans were destroyed by our "advanced" society because they wanted to remain with their ways and live in balance with nature not destroy it and thereby themselves.

19. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

20. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Sneaky! You do have to do your homework now in days about where you will live.

21. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

22. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I don´t know. Asks Jesus - he reportedly slept with her.

23. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

reportedly yes in some beliefs. Some others think not. Tiss a mystery, we will never know.

I've heard the sign of seeing a owl is good luck. Breaking a mirror is a bad omen of 7 years bad luck. A bad omen is knowingly walking under a ladder. I'm unsure about the rabbits foot. The rabbit had 4 an lost 1 how could that one be lucky?