Sick of the blatent bias!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Dec 6, 2011.

1. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

How mature of you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

Well, you could argue it changed the entire meaning of everything, afterall I was in the process at that point of posting a clear link to why I was under the impression of the answer I gave.

Of course, my previous post had been deleted and all that was left was a condescending nasty little post by CPT bork who said I should be ashamed of myself.

For what exactly? I sent the link to JamesR as well, awaiting his approval to remove the infraction in the name of posting something to cause intentional confusion. Which was never the case, but most likely the case made by prom, alphanumeric and maybe cptbork if they made a complaint. No doubt somewhere along the line someone indeed made such a complaint to warrant somehow the infraction I recieved.

So in a way he did alter the meaning of everything to make it look like I did that intentionally. Even if he didn't, he still deleted the post which should not be done anyway. Most mods leave it to the good action of just closing a thread.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

Which I have also pointed out Prom is suspect about. He once claimed he deleted that post and closed the thread to stop a slanging match.

But, in all honesty, he could have just closed the thread, gave the reasons and would have had the same swift effect.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

For the sake of clarity, I have not discussed this matter with, nor made any sort of complaint to James R.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  8. Reiku Banned Banned

Well if it was not you, surely james never took it upon himself to do such a thing alone without inquiring?

Mind you, any evidence of me posting the link was thwarted, so just perhaps the message would never have been clear anyway! Though, I'm keeping an open mind someone did.

9. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

AFAIK James does have a mind of his own...

10. Reiku Banned Banned

He is also one of the most fairest mods. No doubt a post, maybe capt's or a report may have helped him decide at the moment of time.

He said to me two days ago he would look into that link and decide, but he hasn't got back to me since I posted Susskinds thread to him; that isn't to say he has made up his mind. He always get's back to a question, atleast, always has with me. I'll just assume he is buisy.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Mister:

Patience. I will get to looking at Susskind. Recently, I have had little time to do anything here other than pop in and out briefly.