Show THAT Homeopathy works

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here's a basic lesson in karmic justice for people who think murderer is a strong word in this context.

Karma is a very ancient word that means "carryover."

Moreover, there are 10 natural or cosmic Laws of Karma.

They are laws of cause and effect, only they are the ones that extend to human thought and action.

There are several kinds of karma.

One of them is national karmic indebtedness.

That has to do with groups engaging in injustices to other groups.

This is purportedly what was temporarily lifted from those of us on this planet 2000 years ago and finally fully returned to us about five years ago.

Therefore, there are no more possibilities of such injustices finding possible excuses in such injustices or sins returning to us out of grace in the divine sense.

It is a clean slate, and everybody is precisely accountable to everyone else regarding national karma.

For example, evil actions of governments that are supported by members of a civizenry make those citizens complicit in those sins/crimes.

Similarly, allopathic crimes will thus no longer be able to be justified in the way they always have been via "scientific progress."

Allopathic medicine kills millions of people every year.

Anybody who refuses to believe this is simply ignorant, but ignorance will not long be a viable excuse.

Those people who actively take part in it are a priori doomed, no matter how much good they do, for human life and sanity are not things that can be weighed, and even one iatrogenic death is too many for any physician, group of health-care workers or medical system.

We can therefore write off such Souls directly involved in allopathic medicine's medicinal faction and say goodbye to them permanently.

Then come the people who support it, whether that support is tacit or active.

The masses of tacit supporters are also guilty of these mass murders by tacitly allowing the allopathic system of mass murder to continue unabated, but their ignorance will be taken into consideration.

Then come the people who actively support allopathic medinal sufferings, diseases and deaths.

They are equally complicit in the mass murders of allopathic therapists because they mislead the masses out of misguided sincerity and actively uphold the existence of this abomination that's mostly what is keeping us in the tail end of the Dark Ages.

These fools are found throughout society and are certainly found here.

You people will not be able to escape justice, for there is a proverbial Heavenly Tribunal awaiting you and your sins.

Sins and negative karma are synonymous.

These things are governed by natural laws just as absolute as those abstractly found in mathematics, more concretely found in chemistry, less comparitively conctretely found in physics and still more ephemerally found in homeopathy, only they extend to human thoughts and actions.

Sin is something typically ill defined in our societies, so I provide you people ignorant of it with a working definition of sin.

Sin is any human thought or action the eventual result of which is not for the best good of all the persons affected. Thoughts are included in this definition due to the power of human thought to affect other Minds and because thoughts are the precursors of action.

Therefore, even though I have lost my cool with the people at this site who oppose homeopathy and support allopathy, I am perfectly correct in stating they are murders for the above reasons.

It is finally necessary to say that it is pitiful and pethetic that such explanations have to be supplied to supposedly civilized people.

You who support allopathy and oppose homeopathy have a sealed destiny as murderers, and you will never be able to escape it!

God Bless all others!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Hmm, and I thought we were tsalking about science here. You have yet to post ANYTHING that could be deemed as on topic.

If you think anyone here is going to read a post that starts:
    "Here's a basic lesson in karmic justice for people who think murderer is a strong word in this context."
    then you are dumber then you sound.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scotth Registered Senior Member

Hahnemannian, please, take your meds.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BTox Registered Senior Member

Yes indeed! I finally agree with something you said.

8. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol, you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever met.

You know absolutely nothing about the system of medicine that was provided for humanity as the means of cure by enstallment of natural Laws of Medicine right in the fabric of space like all other natural laws and forces, and yet you pronounce against it and in favor of the self-admitted quackery of allopathic medicine.

If this were a civilized culture, you and your kind would have been exiled, for you violate at least three Laws of Karma by holding such an indefensible position as a very deleterious influence upon others.

You refuse to test homeopathy.

You refuse to even read the instructions to test it.

You put up every possible wall to hinder it.

You will not even engage in the very simple self-proving that is required of any true test of homeopathy that's actually something that increases health every time you do one.

You know absolutely nothing accurate about homeopathy and yet hold an opinion on it.

You do not help us; you hinder us.

We trace homeopathy back to the beginnings of known civilization in ancient Egypt and India, and that still means nothing to you.

We demonstrate natural laws making it an eternal science, and you are still unmoved.

You have every indication of being an actively evil influence either on a payroll or simply so ignorant that you're a tool to keep the means of cure from humanity.

Whatever your motive, you are certainly a pitifull example of humanity whose loss with amount to absolutely nothing and will prove to be for the best good of humanity.

There are not many people who fall into that class.

Please demonstrate more manifestations of your efforts to hinder homeopathic medicine and the disintegration of unnecessary human suffering, for the more you open your mouth, the sooner you will die due to accrued sins.

This goes for all of you demonstrated ignorant opponents of homeopathy and supporters of allopathic medicine.

None of you have any defenses for any of your views, so let's see you dig your graves.

One of the most extraordinary experiences you have in store for you is the proof of higher planes of existence in the ultramolecular drugs of homeopathic pharmacology by finally engaging in a simple little high-potency self-proving.

Your ignorance and arrogance are fitting pairs, so please demonstrate more of it since you will thereby accumulate negative karma to the point where there is no avoiding it falling upon you in a cascade fashion.

I take pleasure in being part of what will be your destuction by your own ignorance and arrogance, so please demonstrate it fully.

All you have to do is open your mouth and out it comes, so speak, oh, very ignorant ones.

9. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

There's BToxic in a very typical lie and deliberate misrepresentation.

At the bottom of page four to Persol, I posted this:

As can be seen, I need not even ask for skum like BTox to show how evil he is.

Keep it up, oh mighty ignorant and totally evil one, I love helping your vile kind bury your Soul.

You'll find out soon enough you had one, you ignorant fool!

10. BTox Registered Senior Member

No, you being a quack is 100% truth. A fact. Undeniable. As are all homeopaths.

11. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I see from the above that Persol preceded my request right on schedule.

Tell us, oh mighty ignorant one, what is your personal philosophy?

Tell us how you believe in nothing, oh mighty ignorate one.

Demonstrate to us your vile arrogance.

I love how worms like you have such arrogance as to pronounce on the nonexistence of being.

Tell us how logic dictates nothingness and causes and effects everywhere except in human thoughts an actions.

Show us, oh mighty one, how truly ignorant you are, please.

Just open your mouth and out it comes, so speak, sir.

You don't have any understanding about anything, as I discern, so tell us your vile understanding of Heaven and Hell, oh mighty ignorant one.

Where are they, ole buddy, ole pal?

Tell us about the philosophy of life that defines life as a futile exercise in nothingness.

All of you allopaths and those deeply entangled in the natural sciences have that vile philosophy for unknown reasons, so explain the logic of it for the public, like the great worm of worthlessness you are.

12. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

And of course, BToxic needs no proding.

Speak, oh skum of the earth, BToxic, you vermin.

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Hahnemannian
    Persol, you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever met.
    If ignorant means I don't take your word for it when you yourself continue to insult people, then thank you.

You know absolutely nothing about the system of medicine that was provided for humanity as the means of cure by enstallment of natural Laws of Medicine right in the fabric of space like all other natural laws and forces

This is one of those 'comments' I was talking about, which has no basis besides imagination.

and yet you pronounce against it and in favor of the self-admitted quackery of allopathic medicine.

I'm in favor of the system which has demonstrated it's worth. AKA: modern science.

If this were a civilized culture, you and your kind would have been exiled

It is civilized, which is the reason you are the only one calling for people to be killed, while the rest of us are trying to actually discuss.

for you violate at least three Laws of Karma by holding such an indefensible position as a very deleterious influence upon others

Believe it or not, not everybody believes in the laws of karma... and they have nothing to do with science & technology.

You refuse to test homeopathy.

I am not in a position to test it. If I did, and it failed, you'd simply say that I didn't know what I was testing.

You refuse to even read the instructions to test it.

I did read ORGANON, as I've stated before. It demonstrated no proof. Tests have been produced under the guidelines put forth in the ORGANON, but then the ORGANON was changed to add in an excuse.

You put up every possible wall to hinder it.

No, I've given you ample time to explain why it is a better system. You have just responded with attacks.

You do not help us; you hinder us.

You are hindering yourself, as being on this board is your option... and with each of your posts I am more and more against you.

We trace homeopathy back to the beginnings of known civilization in ancient Egypt and India, and that still means nothing to you.

I can trace stonings of innocent people back to then too... that doesn't mean they are correct... so no... it doesn't mean a damn thing.

We demonstrate natural laws making it an eternal science, and you are still unmoved.

You have not demonstrated these 'natural laws' to be such.

You have every indication of being an actively evil influence either on a payroll or simply so ignorant that you're a tool to keep the means of cure from humanity.

Yes, I'm the devil himself. Bow before me.:bugeye:

Whatever your motive, you are certainly a pitifull example of humanity whose lose with amount to absolutely nothing and will prove to be for the best good of humanity.

My motive was to find out why people think this theory works. You have given me no reasons to support your belief. If you can't explain it, then you must reinvestigate your belief.

Please demonstrate more manifestations of your efforts to hinder homeopathic medicine

If you insist.

and the disintegration of unnecessary human suffering, for the more you open your mouth, the sooner you will die due to accrued sins

I have 2 choices. Support a system I know has helped people, or support a system which I think harms people. Which should I choose?

None of you have any defenses for any of your views, so let's see you dig your graves.

Our defense is that modern medicine saves lives everyday. You have not demonstrated this of homeopathy.

So YET AGAIN, if you aren't going to provide proof, shove it up your ass. It's all fine and dandy to attack us, but if you want to convince anybody you need to show that homepathy is better then modern medicine. You haven't even attempted this.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You may not have noticed... but this is a science forum. You could atleast TRY to stay on topic. If you want to talk philosophy, go to the philosophy forum.

15. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

You too, scotth, let's hear from you.

Tell us how your kind justifies allopathic murder.

We so want to hear the great elloquence of your primate brain.

Tell us all about how you've investigated homeopathy and are qualified to pronounce on it.

Speak, Scott, sit up on those hind legs of yours and let it out, son.

16. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol, you people have been attacking me and homeopathy from the moment I entered this site.

Tell us all about the virtues of allopathic medicine.

Tell us how they have no cures but that's no problem.

Tell us how wonderful they are at killing all of their patients.

Come on, Persol, speak.

17. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

We were attacking homeopathy, which is fine. That is how you test ideas. People didn't start attacking you until you started acting like a freak and calling everybody murderers and liars.

It's funny that someone who calls himself a healer wants to send people to hell.

I'm done here. Maybe when you get banned I'll come back to this discussion.

18. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Persol says:

There ya go, that's what I'm talking about.

There are no repercussions to your vile kind, so you are free to murder and promote murder to your heart's content so long as you believe you're right; exactly what I was talking about.

Tell us how that works in a universe of cause and effect.

Speak more. sir.

19. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Good, so long as you stay shut up, I will not speak to you, Persol.

20. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Hmm, I wonder why. Perhaps it's because they pay out less death benefits when their clients live longer?

Are you saying that a Hahnemannian treatment would ensure diabetics shorter (but happier, of course!) lives?

21. timokay Registered Senior Member

Btox,

You seem to be one of the few people who may be prepared to take that challenge. If you do, get preferably Nelson's (or Weleda) Bryonia 6c...don't touch them with your fingers - two on or under the tongue, between meals, let them dissolve or suck them slowly.
    Repeat ever two hours. By 4 or 5 of these doses, symptoms will have appeared...and will continue to develop if you take more - you are doing something called a "Proving" of Bryonia.

Stop the doses and symptoms will soon wear off.

You cannot pick any Homeopathic medicine...that must be decided by a professional. But Bryonia and a few more, readily available from your Pharmacy/chemist(Boots), cause symptom swings that anybody would notice.

22. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

I hope that none of Hahnemannian's patients ever have a disagreement with him. He seems awfully prone to wishing people dead...

23. timokay Registered Senior Member

Pete,

As I said to Hans, it's just Albert's (Hahnemannian's) way of saying he likes you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.