Show THAT Homeopathy works

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

So I've tried to kill my son now? When did that happen? Hell, when did I have a son?

You seem lost poor man.

The topic (incase you didn't notice), is 'Show that homeopathy works'. You have not even attempted this, but are only insulting people. If you don't have anything to contribute, and don't understand what 'proof' is... then please go elsewhere. As it is, you are simply making homeopaths look like idiots who can't have an actual conversation.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah, you're a different idiot.

But you're still one of the morons who doesn't know ANYTHING accurate about homeopathy.

I get confused when there are so many of you ignorant morons constantly posting your lies and misrepresentations replete with total sophistries and endless erroneous assumptions from allopathic medicine.

It's so easy to confuse all of you idiots.

Yeah, the proof has been in existence for 213 years, and the world still awaits ANYONE on the so-called "science" side of this ridiculous lacuna to act like a scientist and test homeopathy.

Hahnemann fulfilled his end a long time ago, but not a single one of you morons who claim to be scientists has yet to prove you're anything but liars and complicit in mass murder.

Let's see more of your lies.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Once again you contribute nothing. Could you please point out exactly how you think I am killing people?

Funny how I'm a liar, when all I'm doing is asking questions... yet you accuse me of trying to kill my son.

You state that the proof has existed for 213 years... please show it. A book of claims (ORGANON) is not proof. Proof is a test/experiment/analysis to see if it actually works. So if you do have what woud constitute 'proof', please show it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

You're a killer by being complicit in the allopathic deaths, which amount to 2 million every year just in the U.S.

You're all liars and ignorant, and I have demonstrated it in many instances with each of you.

You guys really just have to open your mouths about homeopathy to generate lies and ignorance; you're a liar and are ignorant!

Take your pick of which you'd rather be called, for it's both from your own mouth.

You're not the moron with the son, you're another moron.

That was my mistake.

Yeah, why don't you answer some of your own questions, moron?

The ORGANON OF MEDICINE is not "a book of claims," you moron!

It's the instruction manual (look up the word, you moron) about how to test and verify Hahnemann's findings and cures.

Now go off somewhere and be a scientist and finally test homeopathy, but shut up till then, you ignorant moron.

8. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Hahnemannian
    You're a killer by being complicit in the allopathic deaths, which amount to 2 million every year just in the U.S.
    If you would like to provide proof of something better, then so be it... but you haven't yet.

You're all liars and ignorant, and I have demonstrated it in many instances with each of you.

You must have missed demonstrating that with me then... which once again makes you a liar and ignorant.

You're not the moron with the son, you're another moron.

Well isn't that special. The person who refuses to answer any questions is calling me a moron.

That was my mistake.

You were just being an ignorant liar... admit it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yeah, why don't you answer some of your own questions, moron?

Well, because of went through ORGANON, and so no proof... only claims. If I write a book about Santa Clause... that doesn't equal proof of his existance.
    It's the instruction manual (look up the word, you moron) about how to test and verify Hahnemann's findings and cures.
    Yet homoepaths have been unable to do this. My point is we ask for proof. You say read ORGANON... but there is no proof in there.

Now go off somewhere and be a scientist and finally test homeopathy, but shut up till then, you ignorant moron.

Everytime a scientist does test it is decided it doesn't work. If you don't feel it's been done right, then do it yourself. I'm confident that the existing research has successfully shot it down. You seem to be of a different opinion, and are unable to show any evidence for it.

Now, do you feel like being intelligent yet... or are you going to be a brat until somebody bans you?

9. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

You know, I'm suprised nobodys put forwards for Hahnemannian being banned, or is he just too entertaining?

10. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by Persol:

If you would like to provide proof of something better, then so be it... but you haven't yet.

Look up the evidence yourselves, you lazy, ignorant morons!

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

They don't seem to want to ban people unless they get really bad... but he seems to be getting there.

12. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I don't remember you Guthrie, so I'll ignore you unless you demonstrate some of the murderous and ignorant views of the loquacious ones here.

13. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I did. Not much content. I didn't see anything in there that demonstrated proof... and I saw plenty that were just contradictory.

I guess you want to keep being a brat.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Hahnemannian,
    How many people have you killed today moron! You should be out healing people with your magical treatments that don't need proof of working! Every second you are on this board a child dies! Save the children!

15. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Oh, so little time, so many possible answers....

1) At least 1 less than you.
    2) Maybe youd like to be the first.
    3) I know ive not killed any, how many do you know you havnt?
    4) I'm not sure you know how to diagnose people as dead.
    5) I've lost count.

16. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

Hahnemannian, what is the homeopathic treatment for Schizophrenia?

17. BTox Registered Senior Member

Yes, isn't it hilarious? Every maniacal post by Hahnemannian is proof positive that homeopathy is completely ineffective and worthless for treatment of any condition. It can't even treat his mental illness!

18. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

LMAO. Now he's going back to edit and delete posts to make himself look better. Revisionist history anyone?

19. BTox Registered Senior Member

The poor fool... all the world to see why homeopathy is in its well-deserved place in the ash heap of medical history.

20. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Okay, you arrogant ars, give us some of those billions of dollars you evil supporters of abject quackery called modern medicine WASTE EVERY YEAR!

You don't know ANYTHING accurate about homeopathy and yet insist that homeopathy has been effectively tested even though we EXPERTS at it tell you differently.

Who do you think is going to be correct here, you ignorant arses with big mouths or us?

Homeopathy has not been tested.

The ORGANON OF MEDICINE is the instruction book for people to test homeopathy.

You haven't read it, you haven't tested homeopathy and yet you pronounce on it.

You are not a scientist, you are exceedingly ignorant, and you are a liar to make any claims whatsoever about homeopathy when you demonstrate that you know absolutely NOTHING accurate about homeopathy.

So, yeah, you're a liar!

You're also a supporter of abject quackery!

You're also complicit in their mass murders from practicing medicine when they say they have NO CURES for THOUSANDS OF DISEASES!

That makes you a murderer!

It's an almost endless list with your kind.

21. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I decided not to read your post until after you delete or edit it... please tell me when that is.

22. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

And I see you want to keep being an ignorant moron who's a killer and complicit in mass murder, who's not a scientist but claims to be one, who cannot conduct simple little experiments and yet has lots of useless advise, who thinks homeopathy has been tested when it has not been, who cannot differentiate legitimate from illegitimate homeopathy and endless stuff characteristic of ignorant morons complicit in mass murder.

Brat, huh?

I'm a Hahnemannian homeopathic physician, you QUACK!

Good thing your quack buddies will kill you good sooner than later, because this planet long ago ceased belonging to murderers, you murderer!

23. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

As stated in the ORGANON, your ONLY responsibility to heal patients. You could be out saving the children!

You lazy murderer. Your yelling at people online is causing people to die due to lack of your treatments

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.