Show THAT Homeopathy works

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by timokay, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but then you have the very real possibility of long-term complications resulting from that suppression and disordering of the natural disease.

However, allopaths and the brainwashed proponents of that abomination from the Dark Ages are not bothered by such considerations because they are so brain polarized and blinded by erroneous allopathic assumptions about health, disease, therapeutics, the nature of existence and the nature of the universe that THEY DO NOT EVEN PERCEIVE these iatrogenic complications and their eventual deaths.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

People always ask that as though they think its chemical nature has anything to do with its medicinal nature after having been homeopathically potentized, but it doesn't.

It's a plant, but you'd know the answer to your question had you clicked on the links I added, sir.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

That's a lie!

Either that or you are incredibly ignorant.

ALL insulin-dependent diabetics live a tortured life, especially in their last year, sir!

You're too ignorant, Hans.

How do you manage that?

Diabetics die the same grizzly death today that they always have in allopathic hands.

You wouldn't no, though, would you?

You have nothing whatsoever to do with applied science; yours is the play science of experimental science, right, pal?

You don't know what you're talking about.

You're fired for incompetence again, Hans!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. timokay Registered Senior Member

Scott,

There are things that need to be clarified about Homeopathy. There are different types of Homeopathy, and I do not support several of these types.

The first post of an old topic of mine on the BBCi science Board follows:

Re. the Homeopathy question, some progress has been made in the understanding of the problem. This discussion addresses the "Theory" part:
    1). That many people, with only a superficial interest and knowledge of the subject, will feel the urge to vocalise their opinion in the form of very predictable comments. It appears largely to be an emotional reaction (as it could not possibly be based on a detailed knowledge of the subject matter), and a reaction which Homeopaths have had to put up with for a very long time.

2). That many people are simply unaware of the fact that so-called "Scientific testing of Homeopathy" is rarely addressing true Homeopathy at all, but the Scientists' application/interpretation of Homeopathy (always revealed by close scrutiny of the study).

3). Muddying the Waters : There is a bizarre yet well established association between a branch of Medicine (immunisation/allergies/vaccination) and Homeopathy, persisting through its promotion by large pharmaceutical companies, which is clearly flawed from Homeopathy's point of view, and has muddied the waters of the Homeopathy debate considerably. This "association" seems to be based on a vague resemblance between (a) the small quantity of substances injected to stimulate the patient's immune system, and (b) the apparently small quantities of substances believed to be effective in Homeopathy. They are not related. For instance, when a "mixed pollen extract" is diluted and succussed before being administered to a patient with the intention of giving immunity, any claim that this procedure is connected with Homeopathy is ridiculous. Therefore, any Scientific research in this particular area of "Immunity/Homeopathy(?)", using the associated pharmaceuticals from the Pasteur Institute, for example, and then claiming to be testing the validity of Homeopathy, is completely without foundation. This category includes all the work in this area submitted by Dr David Reilly, a Medical Doctor who crossed over "to the other side", and who, it appears, has been the chief spokesman for Homeopathy as far as the Scientific community is concerned, for many years. He does not seem to see the very significant flaw in this work.

4). That situations 2). and 3). above have arisen, emphasizes the fact that Medical Science and Homeopathy are completely separate entities without any significant communication lines between them, no interdependencies, nor indeed any significant mutual understanding. Why should they, and how could they ever get together?

5). That it is very much in the interest of millions of patients, and therefore very important, that Homeopathy is fully recognized for what it has to offer, and utilized by the Medical Sciences particularly in the treatment of the so-called "incurable" chronic diseases which are prominent today.

6). That few realise the importance of a resolution of the Scientific mechanism of Homeopathy.

7). That the Classical Homeopathy practiced by Hahnemann was effective against virtually all disease conditions. My experience does not extend to Modern Homeopathy, so no comment can be made, at this stage.

Tim

8. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Speaking from experience? Perhaps your insulin-dependent patients went to the wrong practitioner.

9. timokay Registered Senior Member

Hans,

I have had big problems getting into sciforums in the last day or so.

The medicine could be off-the-shelf at Boots (in the UK) or Pharmacy outside UK.

Or, it could be ordered specifically from the manufacturers, NELSONS or WELEDA.

I think it would be better to start with a pilot run to be sure the Bryonia does affect all people as expected, and not affected by the procedure.

Here are the symptoms of Bryonia. Very numerous. I will specify those most likely in a test of this kind...another reason for a pilot run.

http://www.minutus.org/bry.htm

My experiences: Some vertigo, esp. Vertigo and fullness in the head:He can hardly turn his head on account of a feeling of fullness in it:He feels as if he could not breathe in air enough.

Many more but must fly away.

Your points useful - will approach Homeopathy Research people about this test plan.

10. BTox Registered Senior Member

If any poor insulin-dependent patients went to Hahnemannian they'd be dead in a week. Thankfully, none ever will.

11. BTox Registered Senior Member

Completely psychosomatic. 6C you say? I will order some and take your challenge.

12. scotth Registered Senior Member

tim,

The numbered list is very nice. But, none of it means ANYTHING if you cannot prove that homeopathic compounds are active.

You have read that they are. You have not actually checked.

I disagree with you at the most basic level. I say to you that by my own experience and by reports that I trust to be accurate, that homeopathically prepared compounds are complete inert and that you (or any other homoepathic practicioner for that matter) could not tell them apart from pure diluting agent.

This is simplest proposition for you to prove true. If you cannot prove that the agents are active at all, the rest of the list certainly cannot be true.

Keep walking the path with Hans, and you will see for yourself what we already know.

I ask you again. If you do the trial directed by Hans and cannot get any results, what are you gonna do?

1) Blame the test as somehow flawed and/or inadequate?
    2) Conclude that homeopathy does not work the way you have been led to believe?

13. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Yeah, insurance companies force them to allopaths.

Maybe they'll put you in the grave soon too, pal.

14. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

BToxic is a demonstrated liar and idiot like all of the rest of the morons on the allopathic/quackish side.

15. scotth Registered Senior Member

Hahnemannian,

With the utterly wacky and occasionally threatening statements you have splattered all over this board, I would begin to fear mental health providers hunting for me if I was you.

How much evidence of insanity do you think you can post in a public place before someone takes notice and takes appropriate action?

16. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here is the duplicitous Francine, most likely also known as Benjy Mouse and Manon Thebus, whose real name is David Tate.

And here that duplicity is demonstrated:

There was no mention of any specific type of diabetes, was there, Francine?

You have a very cunning, deceitful and subterfuge manner to you, Francine, very much like Benjy Mouse and Manon Thebus.

So far, virtually everyone who is opposed to homeopathy and is a proponent of allopathy has a very evil nature or reeks of sophistries and presumptions along with heaps of erroneous assumptions.

I find it very interesting that allopathic medicine is evil even on its outer fringes.

17. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

I haven't threatened anyone, you ignoramus.

I have simply told them their destiny, which is quite easy to do in this society and those of Europe since allopathic medicine kills those who're adherent to it in a very predictable way.

It's your destiny, Scott, to be murdered by your allopathic buddies.

Be sure to thank them when they arive back in Hell after you.

18. BTox Registered Senior Member

This poor quack is truly deranged. Hahnemannian posted a slew of rantings and death wishes on scienceforums.net and had them all deleted. Hopefully he is banned there for good.

19. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

BToxic is ever the liar, aren't you, liar!

I changed postings for the benefit of the public after the evil recipients saw them, like you, oh great liar.

----------

I see they have been removed.

BToxic, ever the evil effect.

Hopefully, that will be sufficient negative karma to get you dead within a week, for you certainly need to get dead and are way long overdue going back to Hell.

20. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Here scotth insists upon again proving his TOTAL ignorance of homeopathy, just like all of the rest of the ignorant opponents of homeopathy and proponents of allopathy.

Once again, this time just for you, scotth: you prove homeopathy and high potencies by undergoing a high-potency self-proving.

You'll read about that in Article 141 of the ORGANON OF MEDICINE (http://homeopathyhome.com/reference/organon/organon.html).

When you say by your "own experience," obviously you meant as a total ignoramus as to how to do it, but now you have no excuse, do you?

Of course, any attempts to actually apply homeotherapeutics by a total ignoramus like yourself would not work because you do not know anything accurate about homeopathy, do you, Scott?

So let's see you further demonstrate it.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2003
  21. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Of course, BToxic speaks from ABSOLUTE, TOTAL IGNORANCE ABOUT HOMEOPATHY, so you can be sure that he's absolutely certain of his remark given that he doesn't have the slightest idea what he's talking about.

22. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Fool,
    Once again you took a conversation that had potential and turned into a bunch of name calling. Perhaps if you could talk without calling everyone evil, ignorant, murders then people would listen to you. As of right now, you just sound nuts.

Did you realize that you can't demonstrate the effectiveness of your method (because it doesn't work), and then totally snapped?

Let me guess your response... I'm an ignorant liar and killer who will be murdered by allopaths.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Hahnemannian Registered Senior Member

Oh, goodie, here's Persol, one of the many people here who demonstrates he knows absolutely NOTHING accurate about homeopathy and yet has the outrageous audacity to pronounce a negative opinion on it and an equally ignorant positive opinion on the abject quackery of allopathic medicine.

Have you killed you son yet, Persol?

You were trying before, did you achieve your desired end?

If not, keep trying, pal, for allopathic medicine has endless methods of murdering you, your son and everyone else.

Keep at it, pal, you'll kill your son soon if you just keep at it.

BTW, did you see the evening news a few days ago?

The U.S. military killed a bunch of soldiers with a vaccine and tried to hide it by attempting to shut up everyone involved.

Go get that one, Persol.

I'm sure it would kill your son good and dead, and then you can be happy, pal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.