Should Voldermort be allowed back?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by shichimenshyo, May 9, 2008.

?

Sgould voldermort be allowed back?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Racism is worst than trolling,My trolling was done because of the mods refusal to handle the racism.There is no reasonable jusitification for such actions,stop trying to.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm going to vote 'no' now.. cya.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

I dragged your bitching,insulting me first because i refused to answer the question at hand ass up and down that thread with logic.You bitched,whined,claimed Reverend Wright was wrong yet you posted NOTHING to this dayt discredit his references.You dont even know what his references were or what they stated or have full knowledge on it yet you run your mouth claiming he is wrong which makes your whole entire approacha shit sandwich disaster.Shut the hell up and stop exposing your own stupidity.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Fuck your vote,im coming to this bitch whether you Ultra cons like it or not.Deal with it.

8. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

More masturbating. I already told you you did no such thing. You're incapable. iceaura was the only one who specified exactly which sources Reverend Wright cited. You? All you could do was copy and paste the wiki on AIDS conspiracy theories, and the one other source you listed actually discredited Wright by marking him a fool who fell for KGB propaganda. You're all talk and nothing else.

9. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Enmos is a liberal. More so than most here I think considering he's European.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yep, Dutch actually

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

I think I recognized Lord Voldemort to be someone I know. I can't be sure, I'll have to look at draq's pic of him again.

12. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I dunno, I think the mod's don't lightly ban everyone, But after seeing how long it took to ban/disperse one of their own, I wonder.

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I think the candidate should throw the towel in...The final results are in and he lost 3 to 2...

14. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

15. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Administrator's Note

Members should not open threads that appeal for ban lift for certain member(s) that have been previously banned as same as they should not open threads that appeal for ban of certain member(s).

It's simply not allowed.

Banned member can return under different username if he/she's ready to apologize to the community and if he/she's ready for fresh start under new username.

LORD_VOLDEMORT AKA TOM_RIDDLE obviously isn't ready for re-integration into our small humble unity.
    Therefore, TOM_RIDDLE has been banned as a sock puppet of banned member.

"...come back another day, and do no harm..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.