Should Voldermort be allowed back?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by shichimenshyo, May 9, 2008.

?

Sgould voldermort be allowed back?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Well should he?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Given the "democratic" nature of out forums, I just thought I'd ask.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Using a sock puppet to avoid a ban is grounds for permanent exile. That being said, his complaint about racist members is valid.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Indeed, and his behavior doesnt seem like it would improve anyways.

8. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

yes

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Maybe another chance would be fair, but on a probationary basis. I mean we let some other people come back that were far worse.

11. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I don't know what he did but he seems like a relatively, and I stress Relatively, quality poster. I said Yes.

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

The whole idea of the sockpuppet is: deniability!

So you do not declare whose sockpuppet you are, we gonna discover it soon anyway. But at least you can lie about it. Now the mods have no another chance but....

13. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

LMFAO the votes against me being from the racist members or members who were angry being grilled in the Reverend Wright thread.

14. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

You didnt grill anyone, and so far today your the only racist member I've seen.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

As a Moderator, I focus on just a few things. Personally insulting other members, racism, trolling, and deliberate (or hopelessly and unrepentantly ignorant) posting of blatantly antiscientific material.

16. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Yes, you have it tough, because posters in the Linguistic forum are a rowdy bunch!

17. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yo,Why is it that you let Deepthought,Redarmy and a list of others toss racist insults toward me,Ganymede,Kadark and a list of others?.I did not start my lash off intentionally until i realized the failure to punish or stop the threads of deep pretended ignorance from the racist members that were followed by racist insults or subtle forms of racism.

I have the upmost respect for Fraggles post,they usually come with a ton of evidence,links,sources to back his argument up even though i may disagree on a thing or two.He has told me to inform moderators of racist insults or etc and i have and i received no response until i started putting my plan to expose the crooked moderation here,allowing insults and racist post from others members exist while threatening and banning me.

Anywho,i see i have some supporters

18. Kadark Banned Banned

Of course Voldemort should be allowed back. If we can accommodate room for racist scum such as DeepThroat and Mr.Spock, then we can accommodate room for anybody. Racism on this forum usually goes about unnoticed when it's projected from White people, yet the instant a Black man says something questionable, his ass is banned.

19. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Vote for V in the polling

Voldemort 08

And i agree,and add insult to injury they insult members and say far more racist shit i have ever said,my shit was a response to there ignorance and the mods inability to curb the racism at once.I even bothered not to respond to the Slavery worst than Holocaust thread with the bullshit and just sat and observed the racist tone of the post,especially coming from Deepthought and Mr. SPock or Mr G or Redarmy and a list of others.Racism against blacks goes unnoticed bigtime here,like the time someone referred to Foxy Brown and brownskin women as Gorillas,nothing was done,the member was not punished,thread nor post erased,yet when i respond in defense with bold letters or etc i end up banned.Pathethic.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Damn you, redarmy you "pathethic" bastard!

Damn you!

21. DeepThought Banned Banned

Thanks for calling me scum bitch.

I'm amazed you even bought my name up considering I had nothing to do with Voldemorts banning.

The fact that you, and others like DiamondHeart are the ones who call for people to be banned I am absolutely flabbergasted by your hypocrisy.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Voldemort is his own worst enemy. You don't rise by wallowing in the filth you sought escape from.

23. draqon Banned Banned

It is not up to us to decide Voldemort's fate, it is up to the Gods the supermoderators and Zeus Plazma Inferno himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.