Should Christians judge God?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Nov 21, 2013.

1. sculptor Valued Senior Member

bravo

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

That would mean that all believers who claim knowing God to be good must know perfection.

Strange since their own book tells them that they can never fathom or know God.

Are you saying that all theists think they know perfection or are you saying that they are hypocrites?

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Let's fire all our judges. They are not worthy.

Anarchy is better. Right

Some people just do not look further than their nose.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Yea they are probably misguided. You have to know things for perfection to come out that they are in the dark to.

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

That is not what they tell us but I agree with you. They are in the dark.

Regards
    DL

9. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

And for such a one to call a God's actions bad or immoral would have no meaning either. So don't make judgments about anyone ahead of time--before the Lord returns. For he will bring our darkest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives. Then God will give to each one whatever praise is due.

10. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Who need praise from a genocidal son murdering God?
    Who but Christians are immoral enough to want it?

Calling such a vile God immoral would have a great meaning for us. It would show that we are more moral than he is and that he is not a worthy God.

Regards
    DL

11. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

As a ''Christian'', what are your thoughts and perspectives on scripture, religion, and, God?

jan.

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

The believers need to aim their faith for perfection. One day only good things will occur because we are lovers and we will be universal that will be Gods action. If you don't know, or strive for perfection then you are off your path and falling further from God. So knowing God is knowing perfection and if you don't then your a hypocrite.

If your not perfect some creature is suffering dying or dead. God is love this is not good. May that creature be a human emotion.

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Whichever god you are talking about, if it is omnipotent, it is ridiculous to put all the responsibility on humans when it will not come out of hiding & show itself. It is god who is off its path.

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What responsibilities? Perfection is easy, duh. God shows himself every day with his angels its up to you to know him.

15. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngjoSb-XrE

Unless you mean in human form. You are sometimes hard to understand.

If you do not then you need to explain.

Regards
    DL

16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I sad you need to know, do you know? Do you know how God is, or what he has shared with us?

17. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Bull frigging shit! No god has shown itself to me & no angels have shown themselves to me. No matter how many times you lie about me to me, I know it has not happened. It is not up to me to know something I cannot possibly know. The fact that you believe something does not mean it is true & does not give you the right to lie about me.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Calm down

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Define God/angels please.

19. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Second request.

Tell us what you see or be seem as delusional.

You opened the door now close it.

Regards
    DL

20. kx000 Valued Senior Member

God is Love and his angels are Happiness and Satisfaction.

21. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

And this is garbage as you are making up your own theology and definition of well know words that do not mean what you say at all.
    Yours is not honest posting.

Shame on you.

Regards
    DL

22. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Things are not truly bad. Know, and your in, that's the feeling I am getting from Heaven. Perfection does exist, this world is an illusion when we leave it.

23. kx000 Valued Senior Member

No I mean it like they can exist outside of human minds because they are happiness, pure happiness, anything is possible. Satisfaction is the same. I believe they existed before the cosmos, created the cosmos for us humans who are their host for this world. One day our worlds will be one and knowledge will be everything moral.