Shhh! Don't tell the Democrats! The federal deficit is shrinking...

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by OliverJ, Aug 11, 2005.

1. sniffy Banned Banned

Meph
    Winners (exploit) losers lose
    no need for trade if you keep your commodities to yourself or just swop stuff i'll give you an orange if you'll give me an apple
    money is a drag as it brings usury/profit into the equation

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dkb218 Banned Banned

Kinda of hard for me to believe anything written by anybody named

"Rex Nutting"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Don't forget the 50% interest rate by big banks...under the Republicans

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dkb218 Banned Banned

BARON MAX FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I Agree!! (Only if we commit to the Mussolini treatment though.)

9. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

put that arm up!

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Shout Heil!!

11. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

umm..
    yeah..right.

uhh..
    sniffy?

you realize that your "swopping" would be the same thing as trading right? There are plenty of ways to profit without money being in the equation...

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Cottontop:
    Ooohhh, since when is major depression a bloody “disability”?

You’re letting all those years worth of savings go to waste because why? Solutions come in a bottle or some educated prick is charging you 300 a pop for his therapy sessions?
    You on meds?
    Nowhere else on this planet does emotional bullshit become luxury items than here, you people are hilarious with your fucked up “coping strategies”

You even got TV shows
    for this shit.

I’ve spent a good part of my life working at the shittiest jobs, some not so shitty some more so, and you’d have to cut both my feet or blind me for me to claim “disability.”
    Let’s see here: Disability = not able, incapacity.

You are not able to function because you’re all depwessed? Something hurt your feelings so bad you can’t punch in a time card, sit at a desk pushing buttons or at least flip a burger?
    Be damned- you’re interesting to me here because supposedly one joins the forces to learn self-sufficiency.
    Yet aren’t you the same guy that would spend close to 150 bucks/month just on food?
    And that’s assuming one person?

Bloody Americans, you can’t even imagine eating soup without crackers:
    Does it have to have crackers?
    Does your rice have to have butter and condiments and your hamburger meat have to be "Hamburger fucking Helper"?

(And here I’m not necessarily talking about you, just your people)- but do you have to have bottled water, can’t drink tap?
    Why of course not, its got all those dangerous chemicals in it yet never mind that you’ve got a government so fucking huge its got agencies by the dozens ensuring you actually can drink faucet water without having to boil it, but you people want to sit there and complain about the .0000003333% of nitrogen or chromium in the water. PCB, oooooh!! This is the same government that would compensate you for a fucking papercut.

But its Bushy’s fault that you’re all squanderers and spoiled stinking rotten, now ain’t it?
    I hear $132 a month and then $80 some odd in contrast (hear hear) but I can get it down to about $75- I never ever buy brand unless sale priced, troll discount stores, store brands and coupon coupons coupons! Not to mention cutting back what is cuttable.
    I hear a buck for hot sauce, well I know where to get it for 48 cents, sometimes a quarter for an average size bottle with a coupon.

By the way, Wal Mart rules as do Dollar stores.
    Wal Mart has Great Value and Equate brands that are way less expensive than its competitors.
    Case in point: hemorrhoid cream. Preparation H will run you about 8 or 12 bucks, the Equate brand sitting right next to it will cost about $2.50. 2.50

Who the hell would buy Preparation H when both have exactly the same ingredients??

Yes, I’m rambling but screw it. Thrift is my shindig. (self sufficiency!)

Know who’d buy the Preparation H and not the equate brand? Some degreed idiot from Enron, and she’d still buy it despite being laid off.

See, the company went bust and every last one of them sat around doing basically nothing eating up worker's comp, the unemployment rate shot up in that state and the statistics would make it look like jobs were a scarcity but was it now? There were and are hundreds of jobs that would bring home a pay check if only they quit thinking in terms of entitlement.
    “Flip burgers? With a bacheleor’s in business and finance? Why, that’s absurd!”

Is it any wonder India is such a poor democracy?
    All the high castes get government jobs to warm chairs and the lower castes do all the dirty work, but even as the economy declines despite American or British outsourcing the elite wouldn’t dare work next to untouchables even if a democratic market demands it.

SELF SUFFICIENCY

No wonder you people are burdened with debt.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Damn Gendy, that was pretty good. Where are you from?

14. Roman Banned Banned

That was the best rant you've written in months Gendanken.

Thrifty chicks turn me on.

Seriously. I can't stand waste and all those pricks who get expensive brands. A girl who... ah nevermind.

15. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Seriously, Gendanken. Thank you.

16. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

What were you going to say roman?
    Is satisfied/happy with a little where most would want a lot?

That explains so much....

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

My little secret.
    Going to answer or not?

What meds are you on, fucker?

Its not just the Ambercrombie and Gucci crowds, mulleted one.
    Notice how many bags the cashier will use to put only three things in.
    3 where 1 will do.

18. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I'm gonna guess Germany or somewhere thereabouts.
    Sure, now that things are down to a manageable level (for me, tonight).

Remeron, Neurontin and Hydrochlorothiazide.

Tonight, I don't feel like long-winded diatribes. Your post was just too overwhelming. Tonight, I feel like short, sweet little posts.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Bingo.

So, I'm off to rip newbies. Maybe not, chick is boring me.

(Aside- its fun watching you knights try to protect the fair damsel from the "she-beast" Gendanken by flailing your shiny little peenees oops swords in my general direction.)

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Looked them up yet, Gendy? To see what they are for? What's your point? That you are superior or something?

21. Roman Banned Banned

Wasteful, yeah, but then I have 2 more bags that I other wouldn't have. Free plastic bags are great.

But I know what you're talking about.

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I was going to stay out. But nobody else has brought this up and I just can't let this go without a comment.

Hemmorhoid cream?
    Did you look that up on the internet or do you know from personal experience?
    Big old golf-ball-sized hemmorhoids hangin' out your ass, Gendanken?
    Or maybe you buy it for your mother?

(I suspect that this was bait and that you looked the prices up online, but I'll bite if no one else will.)

23. Roman Banned Banned

I'm guessing you looked it up and verified it, nexus?