Sexual Desire male/female

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by madanthonywayne, Jun 26, 2008.

1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Ya, I shouldn't have gotten pissed off. But I get so sick of the whole 'men need sex, women need love' thing. It's ridiculous. Most human beings want both sex and love, it's only normal.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree with you VI. Out of interest did you ever see my thread on the demonisation of the sacred female?

His argument doesnt make any sence simply because its not historically born out. Infact female priestess used to have sex with there male counterparts as a form of worship which is exactly what constintine DIDNT want. He wanted all power to come through HIMSELF both political and spiritual. THAT is why female sexuality was supressed

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

No I didn't see that thread Asguard, would you mind posting a link?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

It doesn't hurt a man to impregnate a slut. It's less likely to work out then dedicating serious effort into children with a woman you care about, but it still might work, and it doesn't hurt at all to try (traditionally- which is all that is relavent when judging individual humans because you're judging their inbuilt instincts).
    For women it's a fundamentally different situation, hence why "hey if men can do it..." arguments are ignorant and retarded. A man could concievably father literally hundreds of thousands of children, he's comparable to a fungus in this regard, it's not his responsibility to be fussy, it's his responsibility to spooge his seed out there as much as possible, like spores on the wind. Women can only have so many children, and each child they have leaves them less desirable to discerning quality males. So it's of pivotal importance that they make sure the people they have sex with truely care for them, are quality specimens of the male homo-sapien, will produce good quality offspring and will stick around to see the offspring reach their full potential by providing food, shelter and general structure for them.
    Women have a most extraordinarily important responsibility to direct the evolution of mankind through sexual selection, it's no joke, nothing could ever be more important.
    So I have no tolerance for this sex in the city "fuck like men" bullshit women talk about trying to justify their absurdly reckless detrimental and disgustingly slutty behaviour. It's absolutely not acceptable by any means. Please refrain from using your idiotic logic (hey men can do it, it's only fair if women can treat sex like men blah blah) since it is so critically flawed beyond anything your simple brain can comprehend.
    Trust that social more's, or "cultural double standards", as you like to call them, know OH so much better than you do. You have no business trying to use your comically inferior reasoning abilities on such a serious issue.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You keep throwing around evolutionary psychology, or your version of it anyway, but we're not Neanderthals any more. Do you not think that we should develop some new morals to suit the society we currently live in instead of parroting 'We lived in caves once' every time someone challenges the status quo?

Also, according to your 'it doesn't hurt to try' logic, it's therefore also okay for women to fuck around. It's less likely to work out than if you had a guy to stick around and look after the kid, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try.

Why? Surely proof that a woman is fertile makes her desirable, hence men's liking for women with large breasts, 'hourglass' physique etc.?

And hey, nice bit of ad hominem there. Nothing like calling someone simple to get your point across.

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

It's no one else's business to tolerate or not tolerate what other people do with their genitals. If I'm with a guy who I desire and who also desires me I'll have sex with him. It's none of your business.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Unless.. it's their business.

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Never mind, I'm an idiot..

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

That's ok, just kill Dr Lou for me?

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Sure..
    How low, manipulating idiots for your own evil schemes..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm going to have a cold shower now..
    See ya

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Nasor Valued Senior Member

"Dick" didn't become a slang word for penis until around 1890. It was already established as a common generic "example name" well before then.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

VI, it's a question of bang for the buck. A man who fucks a thousand different women and doesn't even tell them his name has the chance of passing on his genes for nothing. His only investment was having a good time with some random female. If such children have only a 10% chance of surviving, that still greatly increases his chances of passing on his genes.

And who's to say that such a man doesn't also have a wife and children that he cares for? For most of history, it was pretty much expected that a man would have a wife and a mistress, or a concubine, or simply multiple wives.

20. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Enquiring minds want to know, Draq. Have any girls come up to you and asked for it, yet? Why is that, do you suppose?

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

clusteringflux

ever herd the name "fanny"?

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Muff

23. draqon Banned Banned

That is not my problem. None have come to me. I would suppose it is because I am ugly and do not look interesting enough for them. happy?