Sex through a hole in a sheet...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Teg, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Teg Unknown Citizen Registered Senior Member

And other wierd ritual practices of religion.

Puritans, Amish, Muslims, and Hacidic Jews are fun people for jokes, but something more serious must be responsible for their inhibitions. They wear strange garb, and keep to their age-old practices (puritans, of course are only of note in the historical sense). The faith of the Amish allows them to shun all forms of modern machinery, but isn't this just a more conservative version of the anti-science sentiment voiced by so many here as well as in congress?

Hacidic Jews are more difficult to understand. What twisted mind invented the hole-in-the-sheet-sex-act. That just strikes me as perverse and somehow childish. Not to be outdone, Muslims force their women hide their faces and gather only with the same sex. Of course not all Muslims are as backword just like Hacidics are not representative of all Jews. I can understand going to church to keep up appearances, but the practices of some religions strike me as masichistic.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Three words ...

Three words: Upright Citizens' Brigade.

I can say no more.

thanx,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Firstly, let me say that my career for the last ten years has been in sexual health... IN ENGLAND !!

A hole in the sheet is tame believe me. A hole in a toilet wall I can kind of understand, but a sheet!

Anyhoo, I think what we assume is a kind of missionary position, 'lights out and brace yourself' kind of thing. Maybe it was a little more kinky than that and other practices took place.
    Who the hell knows? It just makes ya think, some people feel better doing it in the dark, maybe some go a stage further in a trekky 'shieds up' kind of way.

Also I don't mean to offend anyone, and I havn't done the research so if I piss anyone off forgive me... I feel that the origin of making a woman hide her face and body stems from deep, deep insecurity on the part of the men. Then all of a sudden it's written into the religious rule book.

this doesn't happen?
    Tell that to Henry the 8th

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. flamethrower Junior Registered Senior Member

Perhaps the same guy who invented the hole-in-the-bottom-of-the-theater-buttered-popcorn-box-sex-act???

8. Jonathan Registered Member

You are all blinded by your trangressions (spiritually)

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither * * cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

9. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Blinded by our trangressions?

Jonathan, have you read all the "nasty sex in the bible"

Let me point a few for ya!.

Sex in the Bible

Genesis

"And Adam knew his wife; and she conceived." This is the first sexual intercourse mentioned in the Bible. Of course it resulted in a baby boy. 4:1
    "And Cain knew his wife." That's nice, but where the hell did she come from? The Bible doesn't mention any of Cain's sisters. Well, maybe he married his mom. In any case, Cain and the mysterious Mrs. Cain have a son (another blue cigar!). His name is Enoch and he builds a city (population 3). 4:17
    "And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son." Way to go Adam! 4:25
    "There were giants in the earth in those days." And they had sex with "the daughters of men." 6:4
    The "just and righteous" Noah (6:9, 7:1) plants a vineyard, gets drunk, and lies around naked in his tent. His son, Ham, happens to see his father in this condition. When Noah sobers up and hears "what his young son had done unto him" (what did he do besides look at him?), he curses not Ham, who "saw the nakedness of his father," but Ham's son, Canaan. "A servant of servants shall he [Canaan] be unto his brethren." 9:20-25
    Poor Pharaoh couldn't resist the "very fair" Sarai, and he takes her into his harem. (She must have been well preserved, since she was about seventy years old at the time.) 12:15
    Sarai is the first of a long line of barren women who were desperate for children. (In the Bible, it is the women who are barren, never the men.) She sends Abram into her handmaid, Hagar, so that she can "obtain children by her." Abram gladly complies. 16:1- 4
    God establishes his covenant with Abram: "This is my covenant ... every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin." It seems that penises are supremely important to god. 17:10-11
    Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Pet.2:7-8. 19:8
    Lot and his daughters camp out in a cave for a while. The daughters get their "just and righteous" father drunk, and have sexual intercourse with him, and each conceives and bears a son (wouldn't you know it!). Just another wholesome family values Bible story. 19:30-38
    "The Lord visited Sarah" and he "did unto Sarah as he had spoken." And "Sarah conceived and bare Abraham a son." 21:1-2
    Abraham makes his servant put his hand under his thigh while swearing to God. Weird. Of course "putting his hand under his thigh" is just a polite euphemism for "holding his testicles in his hand." Come to think of it, maybe it isn't so weird at all -- coming as it does from a god that is completely obsessed with male genitalia. (See Ex.4:25, Lev.15:16-18, 32, and Dt.23:1) for just a few examples.) I guess it's sort of like swearing on the bible. 24:2, 24:9
    "And the damsel was fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her." (Oh boy!) 24:16
    Unfortunately the king "looked out a window, and saw, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife." But Isaac grew rich from the lie anyway, just as his father had. 26:8
    Jacob is tricked by Laban, the father of Rachel and Leah. Jacob asks for Rachel so that he can "go in unto her." But Laban gives him Leah instead, and Jacob "went in unto her [Leah]" by mistake. Jacob was fooled until morning -- apparently he didn't know who he was going in unto. Finally they worked things out and Jacob got to "go in unto" Rachel, too. 29:21-30
    "Give me children or else I die." Rachel considers herself worthless if she cannot produce children for her husband. But luckily she has an idea. She says to Jacob, "Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her." She solved the problem the same way as did Sarah (16:2). "And Jacob went in unto her. And Bilhah coneived, and bare Jacob a son." (These arrangements never seem to produce daughters.) 30:1-4
    Rachel trades her husband's favors for some mandrakes. And so, when Jacob cam home, Leah said: "Thou must come in unto me, for surely I have hired thee with my son's mandrakes. And he lay with her that night." Presumably God, by telling us this edifying story, is teaching us something about sexual ethics. 30:15-16
    Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31
    "Reuben went and lay with his father's concubine." I wonder why God wants to tell us about it. Maybe he figures that "inquiring minds want to know." 35:22
    "And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite ... and he took her, and went in unto her. And she conceived, and bare a son; and she called his name Er. And she conceived again [I guess Judah must have went in unto her again] and bare a son; and she called hi name Onan." (It seems that the probability of having a biblical daughter is considerably less than 50%.) 38:2-4
    After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto they brother's wife." But "Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of both masturbation and birth control. 38:8-10
    Tamar (the widow of Er and Onan, who were killed by God) dresses up as a prostitute and Judah (her father-in-law) propositions her, saying: "Let me come in unto thee .... And he ... came in unto her, and she conceived by him." From this incestuous union, twins (38:27-28) were born (both were boys of course). One of these was Pharez -- an ancestor of Jesus (Lk.3:33). 38:13-18
    After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24
    Joseph is seduced by Potiphar's wife. He rejects her advances, but she claims he "came in unto" her. 39:7-18
    God promised to bring Jacob safely back from Egypt (Gen.46:3-4), but God doesn't keep his promise and Jacob dies in Egypt. 49:27
    Jacob says that Reuben will "not excel" because he "went up to [his] father's couch [had sex with his father's wife]." (see Gen.35:22) 49:4

Exodus

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. Luckily for Moses, his Egyptian wife Zipporah "took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. So he [God] let him go." This story shows the importance of penises to God, and his hatred of foreskins. 4:24
    Moses, like a coach giving instructions to the team before the big game, tells the men to "come not at your wives" before he goes up to Mt. Sinai. 19:15
    God tells the priests not to go up the steps to the altar "that thy nakedness not be discovered thereon." (Skirts on stairs are a problem.) 20:26
    "Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." Is it really necessary to kill such people? Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something? 22:19
    Aaron makes a golden calf and tells the people to take off their clothes and dance around naked. God then punishes them mercilessly for following their divinely appointed religious leader. 32:1-35
    "Their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods." God always blames the women; it is they who "go a whoring" and then "make" the men "go a whoring." 34:16

Leviticus

Long, tiresome, and disgusting instructions regarding the treatment of men who have a "running issue" out of their "flesh." Very enlightening. "And if he that hath the issue spit upon him that is clean ..." 15:2-15
    This passage tells you what to do if you get your "seed of copulation" on yourself, your clothes, or your partner. Thank God this is in the Bible. 15:16-18, 32
    Don't "uncover the nakedness" of any of your relatives or neighbors. Just ask them to keep their clothes on while you are around. 18:6-18, 20
    "Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is apart for her uncleanness," Don't even look at a menstruating woman. 18:19
    Don't "lie with any beast." You probably weren't planning on doing this, but now you know just in case you get the urge sometime. 18:23
    Don't "go a whoring" after Molech or "commit adultery with him." (Don't you love it when God talks dirty?) 20:5
    Stay away from people with familiar spirits and don't "go a whoring" after them either. 20:6
    If you "lie" with your wife and your mother-in-law (now that sounds fun!), then all three of your must be burned to death. 20:14
    If a man or woman "lie with a beast" both the person and the poor animal are to be killed. 20:15
    20:17, 19-21 Don't have sex with your sister, uncle's wife, or your brother's wife -- and tell them to wear clothes whenever you're around. 20:17, 19-21
    "Neither shall he [the priest] profane his seed among his people." (His seed is holy.) 21:15
    A man with damaged testicles must not "come nigh to offer the bread of his God." 21:20
    A man who has a "running issue" or "whose seed goeth from him" ... "shall not eat of the holy things, until he be clean." 22:3-5

Numbers

Moses tells his men to kill all the males and non-virgin women, but to keep all the virgins alive for themselves. Num.31:14-18

Deuteronomy

"Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart." Dt.10:16
    If you see a pretty woman among the captives then just take her home and "go in unto her." Dt.21:11-14
    Adulterers are to be killed. Dt.22:2
    Kill rape victims if they fail to cry out loud enough. Dt.22:23-34
    A rapist must buy his victim from her father for 50 shekels. Dt.22:28-29
    Don't discover your father's skirt. Dt.23:20
    You can't go to church if your testicles are damaged or your penis has been cut off. Dt.23:1
    You must cut off a woman's hand if she touches the "secrets" of a man who is fighting with her husband. "And thine eye shall not pity her." Dt.25:11-12

Judges

"Have they not divided the prey, to every man a damsel or two?" Jg.5:30
    Samson goes in unto a harlot. Jg.16:1
    The Levite and his concubine. Jg.19:22-30

Ruth

Naomi encourages Ruth to spend the night with Boaz. Ru.3:3-4
    Ruth lies down next to Boaz after "uncovering his feet." Ru.3:7
    Ruth tells Boaz to spread his skirt over her. Ru.3:9
    Ruth lies at "his feet" until morning. Ru.3:14
    Boaz "goes in unto" Ruth and she conceives a son (King David's grandfather). Ru.4:13

1 Samuel

David buys a wife with 200 Philistine foreskins (twice the asking price). 1 Sam.18:25-27

2 Samuel

David tells Jonathan that he has given him pleasures more than that of woman. 2 Sam.1:26
    "And David took him more concubines and wives." 2 Sam.5:13
    David dances nearly naked in front of God and everybody. 2 Sam.6:20
    David watches a women bathe, likes what he sees, and "goes in unto her." 2 Sam.11:2-4
    God says he will give David's wives to someone else who will "lie with thy wives in the sight of the sun." 2 Sam.12:11-12
    God kills David's son to punish David by having sex with his wives. 2 Sam.12:15, 18
    Ammon rapes his half-sister. 2 Sam.13:11
    Absalom "goes in unto" his father's [David's] concubines. 2 Sam.16:21-22

1 Kings

Old King David tries to get some heat by having a beautiful virgin minister unto him. 1 Kg.1:1-4

Esther

Queen Vashti (the real heroine of the Book of Esther) refuses to display herself in front of the king's drunken guests. Est.1:7-12
    "All the fair young virgins" throughout the kingdom are brought before the king and the one that "pleaseth" him the most will replace Queen Vashti. Est.2:2-4
    Esther wins the pleasing the king babe contest. Est.2:8-9

Proverbs

"Let her breasts satisfy thee at all times." Pr.5:19
    "Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning." Pr.7:18
    "The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly." Pr.20:27

Song of Solomon

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 1:2
    "He shall lie all night betwixt my breasts." 1:13
    "I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." A biblical description fellatio perhaps? 2:3
    "His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. I charge you ... that he stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please." 2:6, 8:3
    Our heroine takes her lover into her mother's bedroom and asks not to be disturbed "till he please." 3:4-5
    "Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins." SofS.4:5, 7:3
    "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him." 5:4
    "The joints of thy thighs are like jewels." 7:1
    "Thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine." 7:8
    "We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts ... But my breasts [are] like towers." 8:8, 10

Isaiah

"The Lord will discover their secret parts." Is.3:17
    God will shave men's "hair of the feet." ("Feet" and "hair" are biblical euphemisms for male sexual organs and pubic hair, respectively.) Is.7:20
    "Tremble, ye women that are at ease ... strip you, and make you bare. Is.32:11

Jeremiah

Committing adultery with stones and stocks. Jer.3:9
    Circumcise the foreskin of your heart or God will burn you to death. Jer.4:2
    "As fed horses in the morning: everyone neighed after his neighbor's wife." Jer.5:8

Lamentations

Jerusalem is compared to a naked woman who sighs and turns backward. "Her filthiness is in her skirts." 1:8-10
    The adversary puts his hand upon "all her pleasant things. 1:10

Ezekiel

God dresses up Jerusalem, cleans off the blood that she was wallowing in, and then watches her open her "feet to everyone that passeth by." She made "images of men" and committed "whoredom with them." 16:6-41
    Big Penises. 16:26
    Discovering the nakedness of fathers, committing adultery with neighbor's wives, sex with menstruating women, daughters-in-law, and sisters. 22:1-16
    A tale of two sisters. 23:1-49
    Really big penises. 23:20
    God makes "all their loins to be at a stand" and then cuts them off. 29:7-9

Hosea

God continues to rant about "whoredoms" and "adulteries from between her breasts." He threatens to "strip her naked and set her as in the day she was born."2:2-3
    God says he "will discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers." 2:10
    God tells Hosea to "love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress." 3:1
    Israel has "gone a whoring" and says "loved a reward upon every cornfloor." 9:1

Joel

"They have given a boy for a harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they may drink." Jl.3:3

Amos

God predicts that "a man and his father will go in unto the same maid." 2:7
    On the day of God's wrath, brave men "shall flee away naked." 2:16

Nahum

God will "discover thy skirts upon thy face, ... show the nations thy nakedness" and "will cast abominable filth upon thee."3:4-6

Matthew

Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. Mt.5:29

Luke

Jesus says that married people cannot go to heaven. Lk.20:35

Romans

God abandons those who don't know him to "uncleanness and vile affections." Rom.1:24-26
    With his usual intolerance, Paul condemns homosexuals. Rom.1:24-26
    Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men. Rom.1:27

1 Corinthians

Paul lists ten things that will keep you out of heaven, including homosexuality and being "effeminate." 6:9-12

1 Timothy

Homosexuals (those "that defile themselves with mankind") are included in Paul's list of lawless, disobedient, unholy, and profane people. 1 Tim.1:10

Revelation

Only 144,00 celibate men will be saved. (Those who were not "defiled with women.") Rev.14:3-4
    The great harlot is described as being "full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication." Rev.17:1-16 (all of this is from skepticsannotatedbible)

"Dont ya just love it?, all the sex you may want in primitive literature is written in the bible.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2002
  10. Markx Registered Senior Member

Re: Blinded by our trangressions?

"Dont ya just love it?, all the sex you may want in primitive literature is written in the bible.

Ouch very Ouch. Godless, I think in churches they don't tell you all the good stuff the books of the books contain. They preach certain verses and thats about it. I don't think parents would take their kids if they start reading these verses from Bible. Sad that people don't question neither they think about it. If this how we define HOLY WORD of GOD then I wonder what is unholy?. Anyway I like to add some more in your list.

PROPHETS BUT NAKED !

[Gen 9:21] Noah drank of the wine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent. and Ham [his son] saw the NAKEDNESS of his father.
    [1 Sam. 19:23] And the spirit of God came upon Saul.. And he too

STRIPPED OFF HIS CLOTHES, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay NAKED all the day and all the night.

[2 Sam. 6:20] David DANCES NAKED before the people and before the Lord.

[Exo. 15:20] And so his sister Mariam the Prophetess dances, she took a tremble and dances with the women.

FORNICATORS !

[Judg. 14:19] And the spirit of God came upon Samson, he killed thirty men.
    [Judg. 15:5] And he burned up the shocks and the standing grain as well as the olive orchards...

[Judg. 16:1] And he went to Gaza, and there he saw a HARLOT, and he went into her.

LOT'S DAUGHTERS COMMIT INCEST WITH HIM !

[Gen. 19:30] Lot went up out of Zo'ar and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters. And the first-born said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come to us after the manner of all the earth. COME LET US MAKE OUR FATHER
    DRINK WINE AND WE WILL LIE WITH HIM, that we may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink wine that night; AND THE FIRST BORN WENT IN AND LAY WITH HER FATHER; HE DID NOT KNOW WHEN SHE LAY DOWN OR WHEN SHE AROSE.
    And on the next day, the first-born said to the younger "Behold, I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine tonight also; then you go in and lie with him that we may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger arose, and LAY WITH HIM; and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. THUS BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT WERE WITH CHILD BY THEIR FATHER.

JUDAH WITH HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW

Judah fornicates with his daughter-in-law: Ta'-mar. [Gen. 38:15] When he saw her, he thought her to be a harlot, for she had covered her face. He went over to her at the road side and said "Come, LET ME COME INTO YOU" for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law. She said, "What will you give me, that you may come into me?" He answered, "I will send you a kid from the flock." And she said "Will you send me a pledge till you send it?" He said, "What pledge shall I give you?" She replied "Your signal and your cord and your staff that is in your hand."
    So he gave them to her, and WENT INTO HER, and she conceived by him. About three months later, Judah was told, "Ta'-mar your daughter-in- law has played the harlot, and moreover SHE IS WITH CHILD BY HARLOTRY.

I have no clue what was the moral of above story. I think may be it tells us one type of biblical revenge.

DAVID WITH HIS NEIGHBOUR'S WIFE

[2.Sam. 11:1] David arose from his couch and was walking upon the roof that he saw from the roof a WOMAN BATHING; and the woman was very beautiful, and David sent and enquired about the woman. And one said, "Is not that Bathshe'ba, the daughter of Eli'am, the wife of Uri'ah the Hittite?"
    So David send messengers and took her, and SHE CAME TO HIM AND HE LAY WITH HER.. Then she returned to her house; and she sent and told David, I am with child. David called her husband, and invited him, and ate in his presence and drank, so that he made him drunk. In the morning David wrote to Jo'ab, "Set Uri'ah in the forefront of the hardest fighting, and then draw back from him, that he may be struck down and die. When he died David sent and brought Uri'ah's wife to his house, and she became his wife.

GOD PUNISHES DAVID

[2.Sam. 12:10] The Lord said to David, "Because you despised me, and have taken the wife of Uri'ah the Hittite to be your wife. Thus say the Lord, "Behold, I will take your wives (He punished David through his daughter and son not his wife as you will see) before your eyes, and give them to your neighbour and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun."

DAVID'S SON WITH HIS SISTER

[2.Sam. 13:1] Amnon the son of David fell in love with his sister Ta'-mar. "Amnon was so tormented that he made himself ill because of his sister Ta'-mar; for she was a virgin, and it seemed impossible to Amnon to do anything to her. Amnon had a friend who said to him, "Lie down on your bed and pretend to be ill, and when [your father] the king comes to see you, you say to him: let my sister Ta'-mar come and give bread to eat from her hand. David sent Ta'-mar to her brother and ordered her to feed her brother by her hand.
    Ta'-mar took the cakes she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon, but when she brought them near him to eat, he took hold of her, and said to her, "Come, lie with me, my sister", she said, "No my brother, do not force me." But he would not listen to her; and being stronger than she, he forced her, and lay with her."

GET FOR YOURSELF A HARLOT !!!

[Hos. 1:2] When the Lord first spoke to Hose'a he said to him, "GO TAKE TO YOURSELF A WIFE OF HARLOTRY and have children of harlotry, for the land has committed great harlotry by forsaking the Lord."
    [Gen. 35:22] Rueben the son of Jacob lay with Bilhah his father's concubine.

[Gen. 49:4] His father blamed him and said, "Because you went up to your father's bed, then you defiled it, you went up to my couch.

PAGAN PROPHETS !!!

[1 King 11:3] Solomon had seven hundred wives princesses and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned his heart after other Gods.... the Goddess of the Sido'nians.

AARON BUILT THE CALF !

[Exo. 32:2] Aaron said to people of Israel, "take off the rings of Gold which are in the ears of your wives, your sons and your daughters. So they took off the rings of gold, and brought them to Aaron. And he received the golf at their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a molten calf and they said, "These are your Gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt."

THE SEX LITERATURE IN THE BIBLE !

[Prov. 7:7] I have seen among the simple, I have perceived among the youth, a young man without sense, passing along the street near her corner taking the road to her house in the twilight, in the evening at the time of the night and darkness. And lo, a woman meets him, dressed as a harlot, wily of heart. She is loud and wayward. Now in the street, now in the market, and at every corner she lies in wait.
    SHE SEIZES HIM AND KISSES HIM, and with impudent face she says to him: I have come to meet you, to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.

I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. COME, LET US TAKE OUR FILL OF LOVE TILL THE MORNING, LET US DELIGHT OURSELVES WITH LOVE. FOR MY HUSBAND IS NOT AT HOME, HE HAS GONE ON A LONG JOURNEY. With much seductive speech she persuades him, with her smooth talk she compels him. All at once he follows her, as an ox goes to the slaughter.

WOMAN'S BREASTS IN THE BIBLE !

[Songs. 1:13] My beloved is to me a bag of myrrh, that LIES BETWEEN MY BREASTS. Behold, you are beautiful, my beloved, truly lovely. Our bed is green.(In R.S.V. our couch)
    [Song. 3:1] Upon my bed night I sought him whom my soul loves but not found him. "When I found him whom my soul loves, I HELD HIM, and would not let him go until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the CHAMBER OF HER THAT CONCEIVED ME. I adjure you, o daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles or the hinds of the field, that you steer not up nor awaken love until it pleases.

THE SONGS OF SOLOMON -

[Songs. 4:1] Behold you are beautiful my love. YOUR LIPS are like a scarlet thread your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate, your neck like the tower of David. YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. How sweet is your love my sister, my bride, how much better is your love than wine. How graceful are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden! YOUR ROUNDED THIGHS are like jewels, the work of a master hand. YOUR NAVEL is rounded bowl that never lacks mix wine. YOUR BELLY is heap of wheat, encircled with lilies. YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.
    You are stature (in R.S.V. stately) as a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters. I say: I will go up (in R.S.V. climb) the tree, and lay hold of its branches. Oh, may YOUR BREASTS be like clusters of the vine.

[Song. 8:8] We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our sister on the day when is spoken for? I was a wall, and MY BREASTS WERE LIKE TOWERS.

REJOICE WITH THEM !!

[Prov. 5:18] REJOICE WITH THE WIFE of your youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; LET HER BREASTS SATISFY YOU AT ALL TIMES.

THE SEXY LANGUAGE IN EZEKIEL !

[Ezek. 16:1] The Lord said to me, "Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abomination. [15] But you trusted in your beauty, and played the harlot because of your renown and poured out of your fornication on every one that passed by.. And made for yourself images of men, and committed whoredom with them. And in all your abominations and your whoredoms you have not remembered the youth, when you were naked and bare... AND OPENED YOUR FEET TO EVERY ONE THAT PASSED BY, and multiplied your whoredoms.
    [26] You have also committed fornication with the Egyptians your neighbours, great of flesh, and increased your whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

[33] They give gifts to all whores: but you give your gifts to all lovers and hire them, that they may come unto you on every side for your whoredom.

Wherefore, O harlot.. Because your filthiness was poured out and your nakedness discovered through your whoredoms with your lovers.. I will gather all of your lovers, with whom you have taken pleasure, and all them that you have loves, I will even gather them round against you and will discover your nakedness unto them, that they may see all your nakedness.

And I will also give you into their hand, and they shall throw down your eminent place and shall break down your high places: They shall strip you also of your clothes, and shall take your fair jewels, and leave you naked and bare.

THE STORY OF THE TWO PROSTITUTES - AHO'LAH & A-HOL-I-BAH

[Ezek. 23:2] Son of man, there were two men...They committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth; they were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. And the name of them were Aho'lah the elder, and A-hol-i-bah her sister. And Aho'lah PLAYED THE HARLOT when she was mine, and she doted on her lovers. They BRUISED THE BREASTS OF HER VIRGINITY and poured their whoredom upon her. Wherefore, I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers..these discovered her NAKEDNESS..
    And when her sister A-hol-i-bah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms. And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men portrayed upon the wall..And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them, into Cal-de'-a. And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom. So she discovered her whoredoms, and DISCOVERED HER NAKEDNESS... Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she PLAYED THE HARLOT in the land of Egypt. For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh as the flesh of asses, and WHOSE ISSUE IS LIKE THE ISSUE OF HORSES.

Thus you called to remembrance the lewdness of your youth, in bruising your teats by the Egyptians for the paps of your youth. And they shall deal with you hatefully, and take away all your labour, and shall leave you naked and bare. And the NAKEDNESS OF YOUR WHORDOMS shall be discovered, both your lewdness and your whoredoms. You shall be filled with drunkenness and sorrow, with the cup of astonishment and desolation. You shall even drink it and suck it out, and you shall break the sherds thereof, AND PLUCK OFF YOUR OWN BREASTS.

GOD MAKES PEOPLE FALL IN ADULTERY

[Amos 7:16] God said to Am-a-zi'ah "You say, prophesy not against Israel and drop not your word against the house of Isaac? Thus the Lord says: YOUR WIFE SHALL BE AN HARLOT in the city and your sons and your daughters shall fall by the sword."
    [Jer. 8:9] They have rejected the word of the Lord. Therefore I WILL GIVE THEIR WIVES UNTO OTHERS.

[Isiah 3:16] The Lord says "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and THE LORD WILL DISCOVER THEIR SECRET PARTS.

[Jer. 13:22] "For the greatness of your iniquity are your skirts discovered, AND YOUR HEELS MADE BARE. I will discover your skirts upon your face, that your shame may appear I have seen your adulteries, and your neighings the lewdness of your whoredoms."

[Nah 3:4] Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well favoured harlot the mistress of witchcrafts, and the seller nations through her whoredoms.. I will discover your skirts upon your face, and I WILL SHOW THE NATIONS YOUR NAKEDNESS and the kingdoms your shame.

[hos 2:2] God said, "Plead with your mother, plead: For she is not my wife neither I am her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from BETWEEN HER BREASTS, LEST I STRIP HER NAKED... I will not have mercy upon her children, for they be the children of whoredoms. And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers."

THE WORD "BASTARD" IN THE BIBLE !!

[Deut. 23:2] A BASTARD should not enter into the congregation of the Lord. [Hebrew 12:8] Then you are BASTARDS, and not sons. (K.J.V) [Hebrew 12:8] It means you are not real sons, but BASTARDS. (G.N.B)

AFTER AN INTERCOURSE

[Levi. 15:16] If a man has an emission of semen, he shall bathe his whole body in water, and be unclean until the evening. Every garment and every skin on which the semen comes shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the evening.
    [Levi. 22:17] WHEN THE SUN IS DOWN HE SHALL BE CLEAN.

[Levi. 15:18] If a man lies with a woman and has an emission of semen both of them shall bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the evening.

Now I thin kalvinB or Makaera would like to shed some light on this issue.

11. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

All of the above brings a whole new meaning to the term bible basher.

Penthouse have a lot to learn from the good book, and maybe this is why it's so good in the first place