Sex for pleasure

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by G. F. Schleebenhorst, Jul 1, 2006.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Our self-respect is attached to winning Olie, don't you get it? And you don't let on that you let us win (*exasperated sigh*). Do we have to lead you by the ham...I mean hand?

Depends on your stamina

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Okay, then why should I respect you, if I have to cheat to lose, merely to keep you happy? And if I don't respect then why should I let you win?
    Had zero complaints so far.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're a lost cause Olie; don't you know if you let a woman win, it actually means you win?

Not enough information

Observe 0/0 = 0

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

No no no. If you let a woman win it may increase your chances of her considering you're worth a shag. A shag is not a win. I know lots of guys suffer from that misconception (right word to use in conjunction with shagging?

), but it's never been my view. Mind-fuck at minimum. And if she can't lose gracefully or beat me then where's the chance of her having the brains to light my mind?
    Consider: one woman who mangaed to keep her stupidity a "secret" (okay noone of the topics came up that early on in the short relationship) in the space of two days managed to reveal:
    1) she had no idea who Ozzy Osbourne is (never heard of him at all)
    2) told me (and after consulting with four of her closest friends) that the word "philosophy" was made up and didn't actually exist - I was pulling her leg
    3) asked if I'd bought my Armani jacket at the local Marks and Spencer ("Is it their own brand?").
    And I should lose gracefully to such people...?
    It would be anecdotal only. No certified documentary evidence, I'm afraid.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're dating yourself my dear (as in time, not as in autoerotica); these are ancient concepts. You want to be mentally stimulated, you watch Jon Stewart ( or his equivalent in the UK). Or read a book. Thats about as good as it gets. You want conversation? You join sciforums and share a nosebag with like minded nerds. You want intelligent conversation? You talk to yourself. You want a shag, you look for a dame. And if you're lucky, when you get up, she'll still be around. These are the current concepts, which you've had pass you by due to the 20 year ball and chain.

Well he does not play on Top of the Pops, so what do you expect?

Oh dear

Well knock offs are pretty good these days

I guess not. But she must have some quality since you hung around for two days? Not everyone is Einstein, you know.

We might do a pilot study a la Kinsey

9. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Okay. I'm outdated, err, old-fashioned, something.
    Nope, none of them were pilots, but I think there was Lynsey...

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There you go again, hearing things I haven't said.

I said you were dating yourself ( again not autoerotica) by having these expectations. Nothing to stop you getting bootcut jeans, woven belts, a jazzy mauve shirt and sunglasses a la Keanu Reeves in Matrix and you're all set to be the Millenium Man!

Tell me more

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Okay, you didn't say that.
    Erm. Boot cut jeans, black (check). T-shirt, black, (check). Leather biker jacket, very dark blue, (check). Boots, black, (check). Matrix style shades, without fail, all the time, day and night, every venue, every social ocassion (although I did remove them in church at the specific request of the bride's mother at the last wedding I went to), (check). Mauve, never. Woven belt?? Belt, yes. Black leather, surprisingly. The only touch of colour is the numerous wrist bands/ beaded bracelets (most of which came out of my hair when I stopped having the strip at the back braided).

Of the girls' nights out? There were a lot of women, and me. In the pub. Having a drink. We had a laugh. And then we went home. That enough more?

12. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: where did you find this girl. ozzy, i can't forgive. philosophy...well, i have to be careful when i'm spelling it

and armani. i don't normally pay attention to things like that. i'm one of those neohippy gypsy wanna-be's.
    but, oli, what do you really want? beauty or brains? because it's going to be rather hard to find them both in the same box.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

14. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

i don't speak any language but english and very limited spanish. i'm one of those types of americans.

and i feel strange when people talk over my head in languages i don't understand.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He wants Cindy Crawford; beauty and brains

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You may have to go further to get to the good parts

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Err, I rescued her from a lying scuzzball five minutes after meeting her. Because although I didn't know her I knew him. And it sort of... spiraled when she insisted on buying me a drink (well actually several over the next couple of days - she'd just started going in my usual pub).
    Okay. But the Armani usually gets worn when I go to rock gigs. Because the dweebs that go there think they're all "alternative". So an Armani at a rock gig (headbanging) is to show them that "alternative" does not mean "dressing up the the 3000 other people there".
    I've aleardy said it somewhere on here. Brains every time. Besides, the more you get to know someone the more beautiful they get to be anyway, so it works best that way.

18. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

*gasp!*

cindy crawford is smart?

just kidding.
    really...is she?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well you'd not knowing it from seeing "Fair Game" (a disastrous movie), but apparently she is.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yup. I totally agree with this.

21. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

bravo

sam, are you sure we can't keep him?
    are all the men where you come from like you?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm already booking a plane ticket as we speak

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Cindy Crawford is NOT beautiful. I don't even think she's that good looking.
    Braids and shades have the same origins: the divorce. I did the cliche thing. Went out and bought a fast bike (not so much because of the divorce, more because the only me that I knew before it was her and me had a bike, which she hated).
    The law in the UK allows tinted helmet visors to be sold. but they are illegal to wear. (Clever, hey?). So I got a good pair of shades to wear on bright days. And then found out than when you go play darts with friends (well work colleagues, but it first time "allowed" out on my own) ther'e nowhere safe to put £20 worth of shades where they won't get picked up or broken. So I got used to wearing them. And the Matrix came out. And then I was so used to wearing them I felt naked without, and then I found they're pretty good form of social armour, especially when you wnat to be left alone. And now they're trade mark.
    The braids are because I decided to grow my hair (again the divorce) but since I already take XL size helmets and my hair is thick and gets curly I got it cut short, except for a 1 inch strip down the back. And once it was long enough I had it braided into about 20 parts, with multi-coloured beads put in to keep it straight.
    And then just as I was about due to have it re-braided my company decide to send me to an engineering conference in France, so as a treat I had 6 extensions put in, in bright blue, that came past my waist. That got me noticed so quickly I was the only delegate to be introduced to the conference host's managing director in France.... But it cost a lot of money to have done regularly, and times are somewhat harder now. So all gone except the strip.