Sex Drive

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 28, 2010.

?

How often do you have sex or masturbate?

1. I'm male, at least once a day

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  2. I'm male, every day or two.

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. I'm male, once or twice a week

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I'm male, once or twice a month

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. I'm male, every two or three months

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. I"m male, once or twice a year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm male, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm female, at least once a day

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  9. I'm female, every day or two

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  10. I'm female once or twice a week

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  11. I"m female, once or twice a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. I'm female, every 2 or three months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. I'm female, once or twice a year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. I'm female, never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sex drive. How strong is yours. Answer the poll. It's anonymous, so please be honest.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I won't answer. I'll just get accused of trying to act like a male. Because I'm a girl, and I'm wired to want LOVE, not sex, and I have NO idea what it is like to suffer from a too-high sex drive (sarcasm).

I voted in the poll though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jpappl Valued Senior Member

This is in general, but there are times when it is stronger or weaker.

I have had some flu bugs, or viruses that seem to reduce the desire by quite a bit. Fatigue, stress etc as well. Even when I start feeling better it just not on my mind.

Then there are stretches where I can't get enough, and worse I can't stop thinking about it. So I chase my wife around the house.

I think I am fairly normal in that respect.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Come over here baby girl! I'll love ya up real good!

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Sounds good to me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Awwww - how sweet - get a room you two already - I'm jealous...

10. draqon Banned Banned

women lie about everything dealing with sex/masturbation, so don't expect statistics poll to reflect the reality here.

11. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I was honest. But why the sudden interest?

12. superstring01 Moderator

Voted.

And yes, there is some sort of quotidian sexual activity in my house; with myself or with the boyfriend. Doesn't matter.

Yes. Because you're so experienced in the world of women and have demonstrated yourself to be an honest & sagacious little fellow.

~String

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Generally women don't lie half as often as you post unsubstantiated bigoted nonsense.
    I don't suppose you'd care to back up that assertion?
    Or withdraw it?

14. draqon Banned Banned

Allright in support of my assertion just look at how many women (who regularly come here) are here on Sciforums, def. more than 5 and where are their votes? :shrug:

The woman I did have contact with she said how she met this guy who had a 9 inch penus and how he was "busting nuts about his manhood" but in bed was nothing and than commented how small my penis is (which is like 7 inches). Whats really crack-a-lacking is that with her proportions and how ugly she is there is noooooo way a guy with 9 inch penus would come close to that blabber of fat...unless he was suicidal.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see so you consider not actually voting to be lying?
    And from this you also extrapolate that the women here who "lied" by not saying at all equate somehow to "all women"?

And then you further extrapolate from one woman to all women, based on another assumption i.e. "she is there is noooooo way a guy with 9 inch penus would come close to that".
    In other words you've got (as usual) nothing but your own prejudices going in support of your contentions...

16. draqon Banned Banned

Mod note: sorry Draq, I hit the "edit" button instead of "quote": if this isn't what you actually said PM me and I'll correct it.

yes I had quoted 10 scientific studies on women and their views about sex/masturbation as well as lying test...and now all these quotes are gone...:bawl:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

One more time: you cannot generalise from your personal experiences to all women. Especially as you still haven't shown how your experiences support the contention that women lie about sex/ masturbation.
    To give a counter-example I personally know women who I consider to be, um let's try and keep my balls intact here if any of our female members read this, less than perfection say, yet who are pursued relentlessly by numerous guys: everyone's idea of attractive is different. Simply because you don't find someone attractive (yet you slept with her - who's really the deceptive one in that case?) doesn't mean no one else does.

As far as I can tell just about everybody lies about something at some time.
    There are many and varied reasons for lying (or not exactly telling the truth) and not all of them are for purposes of outright deception/ deviousness.

18. draqon Banned Banned

yes I had quoted 10 scientific studies on women and their views about sex/masturbation as well as lying test...and now all these quotes are gone...:bawl:

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nice try... but no go.

20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You can say "ugly" if you want, you know.

21. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Draq, I will semiagree with you here. I believe women have more incentive to lie about such things, because society pushes it. This only applies to a casual (distant) one on one situation, or perhaps one to "small number of many".

However, if you could offer a properly worded poll, or some other mechanism to uncover women's true feelings, I think you would find that they masturbate, have sex at a young age, screw multiple partners, etc - just like their male counterparts. (by the way, this would go for Russian chickies as well as American and other nationalities.)

It is sad that women have to repress their sexual feelings and urges, but hey, that's life in post-Victorian society...

The real kicker is, if you get to know a "woman/girl/chickie" closely enough, they are quite likely to surprise you with their thoughts and actions as applies to sexual activities. Not a lot of difference from men, in fact, most men, when first exposed to honest input from chickies about sex and variety go white (or maybe yellow) and utter things like "I can't believe this".

Oh well, get used to it. Women, including younger girls (without crossing that 16-17-18, whatever age range) are pretty much into sex, including all its strange varieties and perversities. My nieces friend (about 13, and good looking, if you are aloud to day that about a 13 year old) made the statement (in front of my niece and my wife) that she would "like to be collared, leashed, diapered and totally dominated by someone". - It was her sexual fantasy. Those were her words, as closely repeated as I can remember.

This shocked me, and I thought I had heard it all during the sixties. Point is, you would be surprised by what young children (11-13) think about - they can be perverts all on their own.

One might ask, "What was her home-life like?" As if this could perhaps transfer her behavior to her parents. Well... It doesn't consist of original parents living with a white picket fence, but, they also aren't druggies, two of the four children belonged to the "current" father, the mother has been divorced once (almost put a "yet", here, but that would be unfair).

Is this bad? Women have a sex drive that may be stronger that men's, if we would let them express it, without fear of being ostracized and denigrated...

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

not many women voting here.

my sex drive is strongest around the day i start my period. which of course is not the best time to have sex. luckily i've never met a man who gave two shits about that..."just put a towel down; it'll be fine". and it is fine.

otherwise, my sex drive correlates with how i feel emotionally about my partner. if i'm feeling good about him, and loving towards him, he becomes more attractive to me, and i feel the need to be close to him.

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I remember being 11 and 12 and not doing a whole lot of sleeping because I was...you know...making morphine...