Semi-annual "Bestest Member of SciForums Semi-contest"

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by GeoffP, May 6, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

WOOT!

:roflmao:

Suck on THAT Mr. GeoffP!!

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Emil Valued Senior Member

They are momonga, Japanese flying squirrels.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I wholeheartedly accept this nomination in the spirit in which it was given.

Pssh. You only wish you were half so powerful as me. Even Chuck Norris' ears twitch at the sound of my name...and then he returns to his deadly waiting sleep in R'lyeh.

Only on my naughty parts.

Ha ha! You aren't him any more, remember, you dolt? And with that -

*snatches crown on dubious premise and places on own head*

- I declare my contest won, 21 votes to 14. Dwy put up a good fight, but there was never any question about the victor; this win catapults me into an undefeated run of three or so. Thank you one and all; and those who didn't vote for me will have the opportunity of speaking with my representatives later this event from the privacy of huddling under their very own bedsheets.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Where is the haha in that post Eso? WHERE?

Oli left of his own accord but Geoff has declared himself king now. I suggest you gather enough gerbils for his majest's royal arse or suffer the consequences. The penalty of course is being beaten down with a Tampon Shooter and confiscation of your heirloom seeds

Hail king Gerbiloff!:worship:

*meanwhile Bells and her gang of five are plotting the coup:shh:*

Be careful warrior king. Be very careful

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I propose, since I'm now a self-appointed advisor to the crown, all the devoted followers of the kingdom inundate the King's pm box with complaints, suggestions and good will.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Well that's not fair.
    I mean, bugger the result, who cared who won anyway [sup]1[/sup], I had some utterly irrefutable arguments planned [sup]2[/sup]. And you have destroyed my opportunity to present them. I hate, loathe and despise you [sup]3, 4[/sup].

Footnotes:
    Left big toe: C sharp
    Right big toe: B flat
    Sole of right foot: one from my mum excusing me PE today on account of a cold.

1: I can say this with equannomity eqafolousness EQUANIMITY [sup]A[/sup] because I have been reliably [sup]B[/sup] informed that there are no groupies or free Guinness involved, so I don't actually care [sup]C[/sup].
    2: Not, you understand, arguments that had anything to do with my campaign for office, more of a "Yes it is" "No it isn't" "Yes it bloody well is 'cos my dad's bigger than yours" "Oh, okay" "Good argument, though, eh?"
    3: And you're probably a smelly nerd in real life.
    4: So, back to business as usual then boss?

Footnotes to footnotes:
    A: see, I can even WRITE "equanimity".
    B: well, it was a SciForums member who told me, so "reliable" probably doesn't enter the picture.
    C: as if anyone would take any notice anyway, y'know what I mean?

List of Illustrations:
    1: Picture 1.
    2: Picture 2.
    3: Me and my mum at the seaside, drawn by me age 5-3/46.
    4: Picture 4 (or is it Picture 3? 'cos the last had a name rather than a number.)

10. Mr MacGillivray Banned Banned

I withdraw my nomination. (not the one for Bebelina).

11. Emil Valued Senior Member

I have obtained time ago, a post of governor.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Well, since the contest is over (as announced arbitrarily by the "winner") after the counting (also by the "winner") of votes cast it remains only for to me congratulate him.
    But first, let me say a few words about my erstwhile opponent as a man and seantist and about the contributions he's made in the past, and is likely to make in future, to SciForums.

There's not really much I can say about GeoffP as a human being, because I've never actually met him [sup]1[/sup], but I gather that he's widely known to be without fear, morals and clean underwear [sup]2[/sup]. Enough said.
    As a seantist he wasn't always in the justified obscurity he now occupies [sup]3, 3A[/sup], and did, in fact, as a young man [sup]4[/sup] have something of a reputation in seantiffic circles [sup]5[/sup] when many tales were told about him [sup]6[/sup].
    As for his contributions to SciForums in his far (far, far) too many years here, what can I say? What can anyone say? I think we all know the answer to that [sup]7[/sup], so I won't talk about the subject any longer.
    And so we come to the future. What does it hold for us with this veritable, um, SciForums poster in charge of us? The man elected democratically (as he will be the first to claim) to represent us all and lead us willy-nilly to wherever looks like it might have cheap watered-down beer/ over-the-hill dancing girls/ trash cans worth digging through in case there's any left-over pizza the cockroaches haven't eaten. What, exactly, WILL GeoffP do for US? The answer is obvious:

My congratulations to GeoffP on his victory and for running a clean [sup]8[/sup] and honourable [sup]9[/sup] campaign.

Footnotes

1: And I have my doubts that he's human anyway.

2: Except for fear - I added that just to make him look good.

3: Let it never be said, however, that he sank into obscurity. As I understand it he had to take a considerable number of steps up to achieve that level.
    3A: Occupies as an illegal squatter, in fact.

4: Well, younger man. Class of 1831-35. (Held back 4 times).

5: Usually "That guy over in the corner, the one drooling on his underpants".

6: Mostly - "Don't let him near anything shar... Well, don't let near him anything, really".

7: The answer of course is: "What contributions?" Interspersed with "George who? Have I ever read any of his posts?"

8: "Clean" in that the bribe money he paid out had been thoroughly laundered by the mob first.

9: I lied completely about the honourable bit though.

13. Emil Valued Senior Member

Yesss. :worship:

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

This is downright humiliating.
    Not only have I been beaten once by the foetid cankerous remnants of something once alive (and it was probably thoroughly horrible when it was alive anyway), I've also suffered defeat at the hands [paws] of Rottie.
    Bah!

15. Bells Staff Member

Pfft..

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

None of this 'deadly waiting sleep' crap.

Ewww.. TMI!

Want pubes made out of tampons? I'm sure we can find gray dye to make it match the rest of the fur.. err.. hair on your body and head.

There is only one way to respond to this victory..

16. sniffy Banned Banned

What?

I didn't cast my deciding vote yet!!

But before I do there's something that you all need to know:

Geoffp is in fact my sock puppet!

Yes that was my hand up his arse pulling his, er, strings all these years!! As they used to say when MacDonalds turned a profit 'I'm lovin' it!'. So I can vouchsafe that the one here in possession of bestest member is yours truly.

17. Mr MacGillivray Banned Banned

all canadians are sockpuppets.

18. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

For me? Right here. . .
    . . . . sorry. I have a slight case of ADD. I quickly lose interest in trivialities. I was fighting for the truth, the honor, and my clansman here at sciforums. So long as the people still cared I thought that the battle mattered. . . .

You gutless lords can quibble and argue amongst yourselves. But we, we will never let our freedom die. We will be heard. It doesn't matter who you "crown."

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

@Eso

But the Scottish clans lost in the end Eso:shrug:

And it was those traitorous collaborating Campbells who did it

20. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

That tampon-shooter is shit-hot. Oh to be ten years old again.

21. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Oh did they? Is it the end though?

I suppose you could say they lost if you take a short view of history. For some, they may lose a battle, but there are many more ways to win than victory in the field.

If it weren't for the filthy Bavarian and Prussian Globalists and nasty Jewish Zionists, the honorable Scotsmen would have the US and the rest of the world peaceful and productive right now.

But, I am aware that you know nothing about the machinations of hidden politics and how the world of international wheeling and dealing in the old boy networks really operate.
    The Origins of Freemasonry

As it is, I think despite the Zionist controlled fascist media, the free peoples of Scotland are going to try getting behind their lords again, and give it a go. Who knows how it will work out. Could be disastrous, with the Globalists printing all the dough and holding all the gold.

Scotland independence looms after SNP win

At least they'll all be free once more, eh?

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

heh heh heh. And STILL no-one suspects the penguins... Misdirection. Ain't it wonderful.

23. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

What they don't know won't hurt them or would it