Search material don't stick RTV, GE5050, Gray, Silicone II Aluminum and Metal Sealant

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Thong Nguyen, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Thong Nguyen Registered Member

dear all,
    I'm looking for material which material is not stick RTV, GE5050, Gray, Silicone II.

Thanks,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

That's not very clear.

Are you saying you are trying to find something that does not stick to RTV, GE5050, Gray or Silicone II (whatever they are)? Or are you saying you're looking for a sticky substance other than RTC, GE5050, Gray or Silicone II (assuming they are sticky substances)?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

malleable liquid sealant made of silicone
    used for roofing & gap filling where the need is for a flexible water proof seal.
    able to be applied when the surface is wet or dry.
    it sounds like something out of star trek.

i tried to find some quick real info on it but i could not.
    it sounds like it would bond quickly to skin and some surfaces making the need for a special cleaning substance or barrier tape to prevent it from damaging skin or going over lines for finishing looks with design.
    bathrooms, outside areas etc.

these type of products are tightly controlled proprietary secrets often.
    maybe there is a type of glove that can be worn that it wont mix with and can be easily removed and discarded while also allowing finger tip wiping of the edges to allow a professional finished look.

such products are expressly noted to NOT be put on the skin.
    prolonged(years, or allergenic people, residual toxicity etc) skin contact would cause all sorts of various issues.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.