sciwar

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by razordude, May 14, 2010.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Six more pilots then came up to them and saluted,

"Sorry we are late sir, I am 1st Lieutenant Nakatomi no Hiroshi,"

"1st Lieutenant Soga no Hokata,"

"1st Lieutenant Tokugawa no Isamu,"

"1st Lieutenant Ashikaga no Itsuki,"

"1st Lieutenant Hata no Kaito,"

"1st Lieutenant Kojiki no Katashi,"

Shogun then said,

"Good, now Yamato Squadron is complete and whole,"

Out of Game: Last names came first in the introduction.

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"So? You should explore the world. You are young." "Yes, but Japan is not my style."

Meanwhile in Japan:

"And this is one of our finest squadrons." Lieutenant Hans looked at the assembled men.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

They are all rookies, but they the average rookie, they are the twelve top rookies in the country.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Liutenant Hans walked up to who he suspected was the commander of the squadron. "Konichiwa." (pardon the spelling)

8. draqon Banned Banned

background: Draqon was a 25 years old man who after exile in USA has come home to Russian Federation to serve his country in the Space Armed Forces. His knowledge of USA warfare/rockets/space vehicles allowed to successfully infiltrate deep into back-engineering all the systems designed by the Yankees. His hate for the enemy like fire in his eyes seen in every second of his breath. While learning how to back-engineer the X-37B and with a relaxing hobby on weekends learning how to use the Dragunov SVD on bunnies in the local forest, Draqon was set for the military career ahead of him. But all of this would not have been possible if he had not married beautiful Anastasia, who was his biggest weapon, her smooth skin and sweet lips a poison to any man on Earth.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

We were well underway, cruising at 1000 feet at 25 knots, a world record. We reached our designated post, we were in between the Korean Peninsula and Japan. After slowing to a halt we found an area of dense silt and carefully sunk our submarine onto the seabed 1130 feet under the sea floor. Most submarines cant do this because of suction by the silt but the designers but in 20 holes on the belly of the submarine that attached to 10 pumps that would pump water through them to equalize the pressure under the hull preventing the submarine from sticking to the bottom. We shut down the reactors to their minimum levels and we deployed a floating sonar wire 500 feet long, it floated as high as it could go and we listened....waited. By the end of the day we had found several naval vessels including the new Japanese medium aircraft carriers. But most interesting of all was an increase in North Korean submarine activity. One submarine was even trying to shadow the carrier, but it was a novice captain and he made himself so obvious at times. He's going to get caught...

OOC: maybe sinking that North Korean submarine would be an interesting first mission for your squadron shogun.

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Uh, the OP states that were using modern tech and weapons. So space weapons seems unlikely.

11. George1 Registered Senior Member

i'm Romanian actually!
    oh,here is my anthem:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pWLNPtI710

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Just something to say, draqon, there are rules against overkill just so your aware. They are more unspoken but yah you get the idea.

13. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: I meant what we are in game. Because me, Ark Inf, Razor and Fed are U.S and Shogun is Canadian in real life. What are you in game?

14. George1 Registered Senior Member

well yeah,that's what i am in the game to...sorry not mentioning that!
    do you like my anthem?

15. draqon Banned Banned

OUT OF GAME: what do I do next?

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OFGAME: Dial-up bro.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Tell your characters story. Right now we are T minus three weeks until North Korea invades the South, beggining the war. So post about life in peace. Until ofcourse the war starts.

18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"And what's wrong with Japan?" "Nothing father, it just isn't for me." "I see. What missions have you recently done?" "I just finished a peacekeeping mission in Columbia."

19. George1 Registered Senior Member

Background:
    born in 1998 in a small backwater community from Romania,George was always inspired to do grate things in life.At age 19 (2017) he entered the increasing military of Romania.After a mission in Moldova in 2023 during the Romanian campaign to take back the land,that succeeded,he become a major, and later in 2026 a lieutenant colonel.
    by 2029 at age 31 he become one of the youngest colonels in the military.

currently in command of the 6th battalion under secret orders waiting for the imminent war to start.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Okay you guys, Draqon is gone so shall we start the war or is there something you wanna do before said war begins?

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Shogun then turned and said,

"Konnichi wa, boku wa Minamoto no Shogun desu ka," he then countinued, "In other words, I am Captain Shogun Minamoto, of Yamato Squadron,"

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"What was the fighting about?" "Drug cartels. They're getting worse."

23. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOc: So yes or no, shall we start the war now?