Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. vslayer Registered Senior Member

anyone gonna pull me out of the lake? i tried to kill myself but it was to shallow to drown and i am stuck in the mud

any takers for helping out a tree stuck in a lake?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Interesting. Last night I saw a dream in which I pulled a boy out of a lake. Are you mildly unconscious in a blue shirt with dark wet hair? Are you hanging on to an iron gate?
    If not, I can't pull you out.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Looking for toxic frogs that might generate halucinogenic reactions when licked, I come to a lake and see parts of that strange living tree sticking out of it...doesn't seem too comfortable, wonder if it minds if I pull it out.

Since the tree can easily float in the lake, it was non too hard to loosen it from the mud, now, perhaps it knows where I can find drugs of some kind...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

I see that the village has been Resurrected....again.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

(I plead guilty)...

Work on the distillery is progressing in a satisfactory manner. It is getting there. Unfortunately the alcholhol withdrawal is giving me the shakes. I have trouble working on the next batch of scirum.

I leave my lonely hut to get some distraction and wander throught he forest. I see Dreamie licking a toad (or frog). That looks like fun.

I grab the nearest greenie animal and start licking it. Unfortunately it turns out to be a venomous snake who enjoys biting in my face.

No worries though...the shakes are gone...instead i lie in spasms on the forest floor.

I no longer worry about scirum...a calm is flooding my thoughts...

But then I get bored with being posioned and stand up and leave to continue with my scirum production. There are more important things in life than dying from poisionous snake bites.

9. vslayer Registered Senior Member

OMFG, there is a fire in the village, i am the only one who can put it out, quickly now
    ok, so much for that plan

i am thinking that i might have to write a book while i am out here, good thing im a tree, plenty of paper

10. vslayer Registered Senior Member

but wait, there really is a fire in the village!
    (silence)
    .... ok, i guess no one is gonig to fall for it this time either

chapter one: oaeuhaoseutdao.(hey, you expect a tree to be literate?)

11. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Day 1: Moved all my belongings into my modest little house on the hill. Realized everyone hear will probably try to have their way with me and/or steal my stuff. I also bought a gun.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Day x-1:

I'm in the jungle summoning demons.
    The earth shakes and the skies pour down lightning and hail.
    Doom comes to scivillage.
    An ominous presence.
    The threat of destruction.
    Doom.

13. vslayer Registered Senior Member

but then you cast the wrong summon, and summon me out of the lake.
    "FINALLY!!! now you are all doomed *total silence*.... or not then"

i go for a walk through the town te celebrate my freedom after 3 months stuck in the lake and i see:

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

SCIVILLAGE
    report by:
    Genius: cool skill

DAY430

Went swimming in the lake, and saw something strange.

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

oh, god damn, it was a dream. im still stuck in the lake.

but here comes a dude who looks like he wouldnt mind lending a hand to a tree stuck in the mud

"hey, hey you, over here"

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I wake up and find my face all swollen from snake bites.

I take a scirum...

it blurs out the swollen features of my face in the mirror..

i take another one...

i look...GOOOOOOOD!

17. vslayer Registered Senior Member

well im stuck in a lake, if i fell asleep i would probably drown, then again i am a tree

18. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Did I not pull you out of tha friggin' lake some tiem back? Duh...maybe I imagined it. Might have been all the drugs, sadly, caused by overconsumption of said hallucinogenic substances I have become resistent to their effects.

So, what have we here, Mr. Tree still stuck in the lake, gotta do something about that, better not getting to close to this newly moved in hillbilly with his gun, and going into the direction of Inverts insane screaming also seems not such a good idea.

Anyway, first things first, I go to my house and get some lenghts of rope, affix them to the talking tree and, after quite some time, I finally manage to pull him out, this proved more difficult than I thought, since I obviously lost quite a bit of muscle during my drug induced haze. Not really a good thing, have to change this...

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I see dreamwalker pull out a tree from the lake. He read my mind.

We need some wood for barbequeing!

So i start trying to light the tree. Dreamie looks at me as if I have gone crazy.

The tree doesn't light up because it is too wet. I look at dreamie with a look saying 'who the hell is so crazy to pull a wet tree out of a lake?' I tell him to pull a dry one out.

pronto!

20. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Somewhere deep within the forest, the tiger marbels at the sight of a strangly colored mushroom, a mysterious tasty looking mushroom even; thinking no more of how and why a mysterious and tasty looking mushroom appeared out of the blue only to remain floating, suspendend in mid air, the tiger gulps it down in one large bite and puff, is no more, Instead a tiger cub is standing where the tiger stood.

*Aaaaah the mushroom trick again, what now of my planes for world domination. With the help of those 2 nauty tigeress i meat the other day, we, together could have made an tiger army, easily counquering the world, ofcause i would have had to tell them of my plans first, or at least at somepoint, aaarg I hate the mushroom tri... ooooh shiny*

Later that evening, the tiger cub is seen near a lake, where it stops to watch some remotly familiar beings, whom seems to be pulling a tree from a lake, only to try and set it on fire.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

We tried pulling out several trees from the lake, but all were wet. I do not understand this. I tell Dreamie that we must continue on the quest of 'pulling out trees out of the lake until we find a dry one', but he makes rude gestures instead aimed at someone apparently standing directly behind me.

I turn around and see nobody behind me. Dreamie must be losing it I think. I did see a glimpse of orange in the bushes. Could it be?

22. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Spotted, i must attack, the tiger charges forth, forgetting his not as dangerous as he used to be, and quite a bit smaller too.

miav. miav, miav the tiger "roars" but it doesn't seem to work, maybe some fearsome clawing motion is what is needed. The tiger roars again

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A whirlwind of fury, orange and black, rushes from the bushes. Steel claws are projected forward. I've seen bigger tigers but size isn't everything.

I jump hide behind the wet tree and hope for the best.