Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Madscientist1 Registered Member

Dr Lou Natic....business is Dead as the undertaker...lets rendezvous and discuss possible future transactions....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. yumyum The All Knowing.. I think Registered Senior Member

So what are all the tools we have to work with so we know what we can build?

What type of animals live in the area?

Whats the terrain look like?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

This might answer your question.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Oh so we can be anything we want? I'll be the village fool, if you allow.

8. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

HHmm, i wouldnt mind resident alchemist. But thats taken. How about odd job man, amateur historian, and person who frets about how to do things better? Thats what annoys me, when people blatantly do things stupidly, cf the scottish parliament building.

9. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

10. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Is there a villiage spy..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

12. RateLimit Registered Senior Member

Me : Lurker :-/

13. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

How about a adult book/video store.

Does anybody own one, if not then I will be glad to own one.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Well, the lack of TVs/writing instruments might be a problem.

15. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

well then why don't you get some Tvs or writing instruments. Own like a store or something.

16. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

It's fine to own a store, but you still need to get TVs from somewhere. Do you have the stuff/knowledge to make them?

17. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

tvs use essentially the same technology as an electron microscope so i'm sure a few of us could get together and make one. it could only come in black and green though.

18. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Well, I have good news. I just found a path of television bushes right outside town. Over there. Televisions are growing. Yup. So there you are. You found your supply.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

SCIVILLAGE
    report by:
    Outcast: spuriousmonkey

DAY1

It was another typical day at scivillage for me. I had been quite lucky lately I guess. I had made myself a canoe by hollowing out a tree and had used it to visit another village far downstream. People didn't know me there and that was what I liked. I had even met a girl there who wasn't repulsed by me as the local girls were. During my last trip she had discovered my outcast status and had casted me out.

I was back to myself now. I sat at the edge of the village surveying it. The village was still quite peaceful. People at scivillage tended to be lazy. Nobody had bothered to get up yet. People would start coming out of their huts any moment know so I got up and left. I would make some nice clay pots with erotic decorations which I would sell later to the lonely men of scivillage. I usually used the money i got for this to buy fermented fruitjuice from Rogue. I had the feeling he had been diluting his shit a bit too much lately. ScRaMbLe and RebelWithoutACow had been complaining too.

My next project would be to set up my own distillery. I had to do it in secret though. Korey the priest would condemn this worshipping of the ever filled glass of fermented fruit juice and probably conspire with swedishfish to have me executed by Dr. Lou Natic.

But I wasn't afraid. I had been secretly collecting the necessary equipment and hidden it well. I innocently had asked zonabi, our local alchemist some random questions, a few of which on distilling.

But now I was heading to my own hut. I needed cash.

20. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

DAY 1

I got out of bed sometime after lunch. Spent a few hours "tending" to my herb garden. The rest of the afternoon was spent washing and waxing my horse and buggy. I pondered the idea of settin up an illegal "fruitshine" run between the villages and thought to myself "If only I knew someone with a secret distillary"...

I decided if my buggy setup was going to be up to the task of evading the clutches of the law, especially the gleeful wanton executioner, Dr Lou, I would need more horsepower. No need to give Mad "the undertaker" Scientist more business, from what I've heard, he is involved in some strange goings on in the cemetery after dark... So I attempted to install a turbo-charger on my setup. The horse was reluctant.
    I must seek the wisdom of the one they call Cool skill on these matters in future, he is a genius, or at least, so they say.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  21. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

We could could always import some TVs.

22. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I would like to be the very big almost friendly Tiger that stalks the happy SCI Villagers in the forest near the village, of cause aim harmless like any other kitten, it's not fault when people put them self between my jaws.

DAY 1
    The Forest
    Animal, Tiger, Kunax

Started the day early so i could get a bath in the nearby waterfall, before the bipeds comes and taint it. I think they try and scent mark it by peeing in it, a strange and foul habit.

Later on the day after hours of doing nothing and sleeping follow by more doing nothing, i heard a strange thumping sound, which i decided to investigate.
    It was of cause one of those noisy bipeds, planting one of there strange trees in the edge of the forest, Raven The Zoo keeper i have heard them call him, i have decide not to eat... play with him yet because he something put good food at the forest edge.

As usual they have made those strange drawings on the tree, this one looked like this:

23. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Why everybody suddenly posting Day Journal.