sciforums members

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jason.Marshall, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Here I would like to thank the wonderful professionals and human beings that make up this sector of intelligent sharing of knowledge on the internet for donation of time and thoughtful point of views in my work. I would like to encourage all scientist and mathematicians to keep striving for excellence. I plan to found an organisation K.I. "Kepler Intelligence" hopefully in the future I could see some of you here taking interest on my project of "Unification" of all things perceived an also things that are not perceived. K.I. is also sort of an expansion of "S.E.T.I." institute may all the tenants of the old terra Gia formally known as "Earth" be showered with an abundance of light and love blessing form the eternal presence of dominion. The children of the new has come they are here now please if you are fortunate enough to locate one and they reveal their true identity to you do not be afraid or alarmed please treat them with love and acceptance for they my appear strange to the formal paradigms of this planet. The next 20 years from now your planet will undergo a massive transformation of understanding many breakthroughs in unbelievable scientific and mathematical revelations shall take place. K.I. ultimate mission is to unify the residents of earth with their intergalactic brothers and sisters that have not officially been introduced think of this planet as "quality control" the human being is a product manufactured for perfection until they can be accepted into the presence of dominion so if your stay here on this planet reveals that you have not satisfied the standards necessary for ascension then you will remain here until you can properly activate your heart chakra. So good luck to all because every one of us here on earth is under extensive examination and the point of intersection is upon the square...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    krash661 likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Thanks man. From all the good people of Earth I'd like to thank you for coming and bring our good wishes back to your people.

joepistole and GeoffP like this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

Oh come on...Is anybody checking in on me? I've got to be ready for ascension. They've obviously missed me. How much longer do I have to remain with my loud Italian-American conservative family? This is just getting sadistic now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

joepistole likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Ah yes the Dominion I remember seeing them around the city....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I know who you are.

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Does your KI have taxing ability? or it just hot air?

9. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

I for one would avoid all home cooked medications and report all side effects of any prescription meds immediately. And always follow your doctor's orders. Other than that, I would say: cheer up. The prognosis is hopeless.

joepistole likes this.
  10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I wonder how you recognised the intelligent ones. Did someone point them out to you?

Uh wait. "Things not perceived"? If they aren't perceived then how can they be incorporated into anything?
    And by "things not perceived" what, exactly, do you mean?
    Russell's Teapot?
    The elephant that lives under my bed?
    The sock-eating monster?

Whut?

Wow! There's nothing like a precise prediction is there? And that one was, especially, nothing like one.

Will this mean a massive rise in the sale of birthday cards to cater for all the previously-unsuspected siblings?

I think your post is sufficient evidence that the quality control needs looking at.

Evidence please.

I managed to activate my new phone, is that close enough?

No prob.
    I always ace exams.

Um, Leicester Square?
    Trafalgar Square?
    Albert Square?
    Could you be more specific please?

11. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

some things are just too far advanced for some.

12. Bells Staff Member

I don't even..

What have you done!?

Indeed.. Why go for mediocre when you can strive for excellence?

I do hope you are not selling your house and all your belongings and putting your life savings into this?

Earth has been renamed? Where was my memo?

I don't know about anyone else, but you just kind of described a golden shower.. I'd rather pass thanks.

I am a children of the new. Yes, you've found me out. The whole point was to NOT bring us to light with such nonsense. You have failed. The elders will want a word with you. And they have their probes ready.

No, that is happening tomorrow.

I blame google translate for this grave error. No Jason, the human being is manufactured for being the perfect slaves for manual labour. The whole point is domination. Not dominion. I understand how you misunderstood one for the other, and for that, the monkeys typing in translations at Google Translate will be punished.

No Jason. Once again, you have misunderstood. It's bowel chakra. We need you clean for the probes.

It is actually the circles, not the "square"..

On that note..

Mod Note

Fun aside, this does not belong in Human Science. Going to Cesspool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.