Sciforums City: Solstice

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Omega133, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ricrery Banned Banned

"Yes, I'll deliver, where do you live?"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"No no no no noooo, I want it delivered to Jack Fett's apartment. You know him right? That bounty hunter."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ricrery Banned Banned

"Yes, delivery is on its way."

"Nova, go take it to this address."

Ricrery gives Nova a piece of paper.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Thanks so very much. Now is there anything I can do for you?"

8. ricrery Banned Banned

"Well, I want you to capture several factories such as the Xand, Proth, and Forr."

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Sounds interesting, I myself is following in my family's footsteps, becoming a military commander and eventually succeeding my father as the Supreme Commander of Solstice Armed Forces," he said proudly, he then continued, "I would like to go to your apartment, mine is not safe, may I bring my guardsmen?"

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: I apologize for the previous argument and insult at your comprehension skills. I should have been more civilized and patiently explained the rules.

P.S. You have permission to kill anyone in the Vichi Family but me, Nunnally and my guardsmen.

11. ricrery Banned Banned

"Okay, sit down, and call your son... and if you don't, I will destroy the city to find him." said the man in the levitating chair.

He fly next to his computer and activated a hologram on static that will wait until someone has been called.

12. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Tenno hoped his son was smart enough to figure out something was wrong,

"Shogun,"

"Father,"

"Where are you right now," Tenno then pulled on his collar with his middle finger, a Vichi Family emergency signal, Shogun understood,

"I am at an United Earth Alliance Air Force base at Nevada for a field trip, father, I forgot to tell you,"

13. ricrery Banned Banned

"Turn off the holographs vision and the volume so he can't see or hear what we'll do..." whispered the man.

The torturer then turned off vision and proceeded to stab Tenno where he did prior.

"Does he have bodyguards?"

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Tenno have saved up enough energy for this, it was a forbidden ability used by the Vichi Clan in interrogation. His closed his eyes and suddenly opened them. Blue light emitted from him, and after a few seconds, he took his last breath, he is dead and all his memories were wiped out.

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Did you know Fett is actually spelled Vhett in the Mando'a of Concord Dawn?

16. ricrery Banned Banned

OOC: Not at all.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: What not all?

Edit: I thought you meant not all Fetts are Vhett or something.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  18. ricrery Banned Banned

"Shit, how did he do that?" yelled the levitating man.

"Maybe he killed himself." raised the torturer.

A holograph popped up with Ricrery's face on it.

"Yes, what happened that you needed to call me Segmentun?" asked Ricrery

"Well, your enemies dad who is my prisoner died, and I'm ready to leave for the surface." responded Segmentun.

"Well, watch out there are armed forces everywhere."

"I know."

Segmentun levitated up towards circle shaped opening, and while there was an elevator behind, he didn't need it.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Shogun and Nunnally suddenly dropped to the floor, they got a severe headache for apparently no reason. That was the effect of the psychic power Tenno used, it sends a signal to all the members of the family.

20. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Yeah we'll go to my apartment." Jack waited a little bit and saw as Shogun and Nunnally dropped to the floor. "What's wrong?"

Meanwhile: "Do youa really think that hea did it?" "I dunno, but we'lla havea to trusta him. Send some of the boys to get one of thosea factories."

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He had a sharp pain, and Shogun blocked it out and stood up, but his sister wasn't so lucky. He decided to carry her along the way.

"I don't know, it was all so sudden,"

22. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor as he was called by his friends was 30 he had been in the army but a couple of weeks ago had suffered a injury to his leg. not wanting to die and leave his gielfriend alone he retired and headed back to solstice. arriving he looked at a mirror on his way to the exit at the airport. the person looking back was lined with fine muscles and a charming smile and well pretty handsome. when he arrived outside he headed to a hotel once he heard from his girlfriend that thier house had burned down. as he went to his room out of the corner of his eye he saw what he thought was his old friend omega witha pretty young women in the elevator. however when he turned they were gone. thinking he just wanted to see omega again he shook his head and headed to his room.

23. ricrery Banned Banned

The Overwatch were rampaging through the city, detonating bombs destroying bridges and skyscrapers, as well as using kamikaze Overwatch to kill soldiers.