Sciforums City: Solstice

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Omega133, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

It was a nice sunny day. Being a Tuesday it would be a great day to get something done. The resturaunts around the hotel were starting up, and it smelled delicious. It drowned out the smell of urine eminating from the bathroom which hadn't been washed in years. "We got to get to the east side of town, that's where my apartment is." "Sounds good, shall we head there now?" "Let's get a bite first."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"The Glaw Family? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I saw the insignia,"

"I never would have expected them to fall this low, I guess this is what they call fallen nobility, I want you to carry a weapon with you every time you leave school grounds, and bring your bodyguards, is that clear?"

"Yes father,"

"I will make arrangements with the police to do an investigation,"

His father then hang up. Glaw Family.......He thought "I will show them what is real nobility,"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Kid, you up for pizza?" Jack said as he took a puff of his cigarette.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"No thank you," he then continued, "Ever heard of the Glaw Family? They were very powerful before being expelled from the House of Lords, and ripped of their nobility, I heard it was because they were plotting to take over the government,"

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"You catch on quick, but we got a long walk ahead of us and you might want something to eat. Tacos?"

9. ricrery Banned Banned

Ricrery was in his levitating chair, for the Glaw were meant to be technological constantly and never give up their thirst for knowledge and could invent such technology as well as others. He was wearing a green sweatshirt as well as drinking from a mug of coffee. He yelled for the mechanical humanoids to turn on the machine, which required them to insert needles and assemble wiring. As they finished, a low tech holographic device turned on and a man could be seen in a red shirt came on.

"Hello, Nick..." grinned Ricrery

"Yes? Why did you call me? I'm kind of busy right now. Plus, did you hear the news?" replied Nick

"Well... I was in the car, remember? Doesn't it look similar?"

"You have more than one so I wouldn't know."

"Yeah... anyway, I'll be making some eggs for myself."

"I love your eggs."

"I add oils you know."

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Channel 1000 News: Welcome to the 2 o' clock news. It would seem that the license plate of the car does not belong to anyone. It is leading police to believe that it was stolen. More coming up....

11. ricrery Banned Banned

Ricrery turns off the television. With Kevin sitting next to him.

"Nice eggs, nice robbery, nice eggs again." He blurts.

"Well, I didn't steal it, I own it." Ricrery mutters.

"You sure fooooooooled them."

12. ricrery Banned Banned

Nova walked into Ricrery's room with his squad; 2 injured, one ticked.

"Yes? What happened to them?"

"Some foolish child fired at them in the head, fortunately their headgear saved them. We are also aware of where he is too; in a house in that alley area."

"Excellent, Glaw aren't killers, but, call the cops and warn them about him. Don't give us away however, we don't want to wage war with the law do we?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good......."

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He then went to the lobby,

"Hello, I would like the best room in the hotel,"

"Sir, that will be fairly expensive compared to others,"

"I don't care, just tell me if it is available,"

"Sir, it is open,"

"Good,"

"I would need your ID sir,"

Shogun reached into his pocket and pulled out his ID, and put it on the desk, they were shocked, Shogun quickly added,

"Do not speak of this to anyone,"

He then paid upfront and went to his room, and turned on the computer, and looked up the Glaw Family, just as his father said, they were nobility who have been ripped of their title and expelled from the House of Lords a century ago, for plotting against the government and the people. They assassinated 13 nobles and government officials, which curiously didn't include the Vichi Family. They now are criminals, living on the streets of Solstice. He then called his friend Jeremy,

"Do you mind calling off the Chess games, I am unavailable right now, sorry, but there is no way I can go,"

His friend sighed and said,

"Alright, I will try,"

"Thanks, you are the best,"

Now, this will be interesting, the technological Glaws versus the Vichi geniuses. It will be a game of strategy against technology.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  14. ricrery Banned Banned

Ricrery was with 5 men in a dark room. One was next to his side with a gun, resembling Nova. Another of the 5 was a man older than he with another bodyguard, and the last two was a man no older than Ricrery and his partner.

"So it is agreed? Glaw will have to take this city?" asked the older one.

"Yes, it's for our sectors project. See, while Glaw was being deceiving in other parts of the world, their ancestral seat has been preparing." calmly stated Ricrery

"But what should we do?" asked the younger boy.

"I know a factory that hasn't been working since forever... we could use that to enhance the Pontius." replied Ricrery.

The men talked and talked for a while and nodded at each other, and as they left, 2 hundred mechanical humanoids that Ricrery uses proceeded into the factories direction. There is nothing anyone can do with the industry of the Istan Glaw, the endurance and strategy the Gorgan Glaw, and the technology and speed of Solstice Glaw.

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The Vichi Family were in command of the military sector for over two centuries, they developed a rivary with the Glaws with was in charge of the industrial sector. The Vichi Family not only gained their position because of their family, they are a well known for their intellect and ingenuity, they were a family of geniuses. Some specialized in military research and science while others are masters of tactics and strategy. If they wanted to, they could oust the government from power, instead they were taught from youth to be loyal and honorable. They were feared by the evil, but respected by all. He heard rumors that the Glaws split up into the Istan Glaw, the Gorgan Glaw and the Solistice Glaw, and they are plotting to regain their nobility.

16. ricrery Banned Banned

Ricrery was hovering in his chair above the city, near Shogun's hotel, not caring. His device is not illegal, and can't be stopped. The Vichi Family was inferior, he thought. They had no where the technology or endurance of the Glaw family right now. The Glaw were wealthy and lived across the planet. The Vichi Family had plans of selling items invented by the Glaw for their leader Tenno wasn't making enough money by his lack of rare supplies. This angered the Glaws because they didn't sell their technology to anyone. The Glaw and Vichi fought for 200 years with a stalemate. The Glaw couldn't win due to their lack of manpower and needed to spread across the world to gain it. Well, Pontius makes manpower useless.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: What the hell? The Vichi Family's leader is Lord Tenno Vichi, Lord of Defense, Marquis of Junius and is a pacific family.

18. ricrery Banned Banned

Out of Character: No he's Cherubael Vichi. You already altered Solstice history, so can I

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: I altered something you never said, you altered something I said.

20. ricrery Banned Banned

/OOC: Okay.

Back to IC.

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: I didn't alter it, there was nothing to alter, I started it

22. ricrery Banned Banned

Well can we start character again?

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

You know there is a wonderful feature called editing you posts.....I did it a many times. If you want me to change anything about Glaw Family I will edit my posts, is that fair?