Sciforums City: Solstice

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Omega133, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Shogun smiled and bowed politely, he was taught to be polite to all and at all times, he was nobility. "Good evening," he then extended his hand to shake, it never hurt to be polite to people, "I have my pistol for self-protection, I didn't want my bodyguards to come along, I wanted to see the city, you see, I am Shogun Vichi, the son of Tenno Vichi of the House of Lords, it is wise to protect myself," he then pulled his ID out of his pocket, with his family crest on it, "here, just in case you don't believe me and think I am here to kill you, or something"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I'm not worried, but you aught to be. There are a lot of thugs around here." Just then five men waring hoodies and carryingguns started approaching the group. "Run."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

His expression suddenly turned to anger, "I am tired to being protected and not doing anything myself, I will fight," he pulled out his pistol and took cover behind a metal container, he then cocked his gun and waited.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Ok, but you might want to use your head, that canister is full of gasoline."

8. ricrery Banned Banned

*12 hours prior*

Hovering above the lower areas, Ricrery at the age of 17 looks out the window, with his friend Kevin next to him.

"You've got to tell the Civil Police about the bartender" Kevin says with a commanding tone.

"Well, that might sound simple from the sound of it, but there are the interrogations that aren't pretty in this city." Ricrery stated back.

"Well, he is a threat to you because you were there"

"Hiding, however. Even if he tries, he isn't well armed."

"Fair, but it's the right thing"

"Well, we aren't exactly good ourselves, I mean, we've done scary shit ourselves"

"But this is different, can't you try?"

"Well... okay, tomorrow I'm going to the office not too far from here and sending them a message, don't want to tell them who I am though"

"What about n-"

"No! Look at the weather, I'm not going out!"

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"I am tactician, I know what I am doing, they are not going to shoot, because if they do, they will be dead," he then pulled off his jacket, "I have body armor underneath, I will stay a far distance from the canister, far enough not to damage me in the least, but not too far, you might want to get back too,"

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Watch this." Jack pulls out his Colt and fires hitting one of the thugs in the neck. Rebecca then opens up and gets two of the thugs.

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Shogun fires at three of thugs, all head shots between the eyes, the settings he uses at the firing range are a lot harder then killing those thugs. He never killed anyone before, but it is self-defense.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Not bad kid. You're a good shot. But, now that we've killed these guys, we might want to get out of here."

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Thanks, is there anywhere you know to run? I don't know the road here,"

14. ricrery Banned Banned

Kevin and Ricrery are in a vehicle and notice Jack, Rebecca and Shogun.

"These thugs are everywhere, am I right"

"Good thing they're blocking the way out, right Ricrery?"

"SHIT! I'm giving them the count of 3 to move out...
    3!"

15. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"There's a hotel up the road, you'll have to stay with us. Being out here there's a good chance you could get caught."

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Look's like we got company."

17. ricrery Banned Banned

"2!"

"Looks like they aren't taking you well, then again everybody doesn't take your presence well, heh" snickered Kevin.

"FUCK YOU! And 1! Prepare to be road kill!"

"Oh, this will be a sight..."

18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Look out!" Jack jumps and tackles Shogun to the ground, pushing him out of the cars way. Rebecca jumps out of the way as well.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Time for my "political training" to do its job," he cleared his voiced and said in a loud a deep voice,

"This is Shogun Vichi, the heir of the Marquis of Junius, Lord Tenno Vichi of the House of Lords, you may find it wise to get out of the way or face severe consequences,"

He then showed Ricery his ID with his name and title "Lord Shogun Yamato, Heir to Marquis of Junius," and his family crest.

20. ricrery Banned Banned

"OH SHIT" screams Ricrery

"I knew this would be a site" mutters Kevin

The car crashes into a wall, causes minor damage. This damage, however, provokes Ricrery's temper...

"I'LL SHOW YOU ALL"

"Calm down, calm down, don't kill them."

"Kill them? It would be my pleasure..."

"I knew I was an idiot for encouraging you to admit what you saw..."

21. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Just stay back kid, let me handle this."

22. ricrery Banned Banned

Ricrery and Kevin both laugh.

"We're high ranking individuals who can kill you without guns or mercenaries, but power alone..." Ricrery grins.

"Did you really say that? Really?" sighs Kevin.

"Fuck off Kevin!"

"Okay, what about Mr. Elitist here?"

"I'll massacre him and his friends!"

"I knew you were crazy since kindergarten..."

23. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"This guy doesn't know who he's dealing with." Jack muttered to himself. "Rebecca get that kid out of here!"