Scientology is a con?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by davewhite04, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Neverfly Banned Banned

I was sure to include both quotes and be clear that I had altered it in the same post... but got it. I'll be sure to not do with with your posts in the future.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

Well, that's the kind of crap you get from certain posters whose pride is too great to let them admit that there are differing viewpoints than their own, or that they perhaps didn't come off well in their posts. SG and I agreed to disagree, but not before making sure the other knew where we were coming from. There was no malice or insults, but then someone has to come in and crap all over it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

i guess, in Freud's definition, it depends on whether you want to see the patriots disbanded or taken out of the league. If you merely want to see them embarrassed on the field, perhaps that isn't hate?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Balerion Banned Banned

I think it's more that the poster is question doesn't understand sports fandom.

8. Neverfly Banned Banned

...Incriminating photos of the admin...

Pot, meet kettle.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I was assuming that you confused the two. In my opinion, actually hating a football team is rather sad.

10. Balerion Banned Banned

And in my opinion, not hating a football team is rather sad. You apparently have no idea what you're missing.

11. Balerion Banned Banned

Case in point. Baiting, baiting, baiting.

Grow up, son.