Scientific proof that God exists

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by voodoochile, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I take offense to all y'all referring to this woo woo as a pothead.
    I take that as a deep, deep insult.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Even at my drunkest and highest...I still make a little sense.

You moved something with mass (your arm) at C? Bahahaha....where did the infinite energy come from?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

The 5th dimension which is conscious, infinite, light and energy. Did I not explain that part?

I think the best way to describe it is, I made decisions around the wheel faster than C, in order to make the code reach C within the system.

For what its worth, its like I knew my arm wasnt going to make the decision in time, but I just made it happen. At this time, I was moving so fast I was able for a short time to input, essentially, an infinitie amount of information into the wheel and this forced the code to run at C.

A soulless japanes old faggot stole my proof of this and I'm going to cut his throat for it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Does this make any sense?:

If there's "scientific proof that god" exists, wouldn't the news have been spread already?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Normally if you make decisions faster than a game can handle them, the game just doesn't handle them. It doesn't somehow upgrade itself.

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Actually programmers and engineers have been working towards "self-healing systems" along with "Adaptive Artificial Intelligence" that adapts to any given situation.

These points however are moot when dealing with someone that claims they saw "God & Jesus" in something that they claim wasn't a hallucination and then makes out that particular company's and Japanese guy are all at fault.

The problem with his story is that it really isn't straight forwards, it jumps about and that is understandable when someone has suffered a trauma, especially one that looks real to them. The problem is that if they don't identify it for being what it was and just attempt to get on with their life, they'll end up just repeating it over and over again to people that either don't understand or don't want to understand which in the long run will make them completely miserable. (In fact potentially even Suicidal)

Colm,
    I serious suggest what ever you saw was a fabrication, if not by you by someone no less, however what you've been left to chase are falsehoods and you will never know the truth while you continue to chase these falsehoods.

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

voodoochile,

That avatar is an actual picture of you, isn't it?

10. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Thats the whole problem. There is a sad old gay japanese man standing in the way and a cripple too.

11. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Forget about games. This was testing an open physics engine during a scientific process. There was a japanese mathematician doing the upgrading.

12. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

stryder. I have a very useful temper. I lost my temper with the code when it was just below C. It happened you fucking monkey.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  13. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

no.

14. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

General Information
    Entity Name: Polyphony Digital Inc.
    Established: April 2nd 1998
    Location: Tobu Toyosu Bldg 2F., 1-10-19 Edagawa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0051 Japan
    Capital: 10 Million Yen
    Employees: Approx. 110
    Business Description: Planning and development of game software, and operation of surrounding services
    Representative: President Kazunori Yamauchi
    Board Members: Kazunori Yamauchi Representative Director
    Kaz Hirai Director
    Masaru Kato Director
    Shuhei Yoshida Director
    Kiyoshi Akutsu Auditor

These people are stealing from you. The quicker you take a chance, the quicker you realise this.

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Bearing in mind that you have no understanding of physics how did you contribute?

Total and utter crap.

[quote[As soon as the car deviates from 'clean' forward momentum, the grip, weight, points of inertia and system of inertia come into play.[/quote]
    Equally crap. All of these come into play while the car is moving in a straight line.

Information does not travel...

It doesn't matter whether you explained it or not.
    It isn't true.

Sheer nonsense.

Delusion or lies.

No it didn't.
    It can't.

16. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Equally crap. All of these come into play while the car is moving in a straight line.

Information does not travel...

It doesn't matter whether you explained it or not.
    It isn't true.

Sheer nonsense.

Delusion or lies.

No it didn't.
    It can't.[/QUOTE]

You will never have the understanding of physics that I have. To drive a car on the limits of physics is to truely experience physics. I have a mind that can account for everything I can feel. Your understanding of physics is limited to paper and computers. There is no comparison.

Not crap. This theory allowed 'the tyres' to move forward as they would in real life. Thats as far as the process was at that point. This breakthrough was all about the tyres. I should have been more accurate but after 6 months I am sick of explaining.

Like I said the last time you asked the same question. THE JAPANESE MATHEMATICIAN DEVELOPED A TYPE OF MATHEMATICS THAT COULD TRAVEL. The testing I did filled this code and made it solid, which allowed me to physically hit and affect this code. Thats how I was able to bring them to a speed.
    just to elaborate, I know a sound engineer. He said that the majority of effects for sound had their beginnings in the physical world. Surround sound, reverb etc. This breakthough the japanese mathematician made allowed me to have an effect on a virtual world from the physical. Same basic principle.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It isnt true? How can you be so sure this proof does not exist? Your afraid to even consider it. People make the best tv.

Not sheer nonsense. I made it happen one way or another. Who cares about the details, it happened. The proof exists.

I'm not delusional or a liar. You are nothing but repetitive.

It cant happen? Prove it. Prove that the proof doesnt exist.

Please dont ask me the same questions again. If you have any specific question regarding this process, so I can explain it in more detail, please ask. If you can suggest a way to legally force these people to show the proof, please do. Otherwise dont bother.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  17. lord_sylus Registered Member

Allow me to get a few parts out of your history of posts here

Did you not say that you don’t understand the scientific part of it all and here you say this

Hmm what a contradiction

If the proof exist recreate it! If you can recreate it then it is true if you can’t then it isn’t.
    So now I’m not asking to show the proof but to recreate the event, if you are so good then this should be easy!

We have no reason to take your word for anything but utter Crap
    I’m sure it was a wonderful mathematician but he just as we will tell you that code can’t travel… information can travel and can travel very fast to, most information travels close to or at C but never faster!

I tried to ignore you but you just keep on an on about your nonsense… but one thing is sure you are not repetitive, even though you could go back and read your earlier posts your story constantly changes… from one old jap to an old jap and a cripple (Stephan Hawking)… then from a brilliant Japanese cryptographer to a japanese mathematician… And now from filling squares (a 2dimentional object that cannot contain any volume) to making the code solid…

Your story changes so many times that it just proves that you made it up and don’t even take the time to stick to it and make your lie as perfect as your ‘code’ was supposed to be…

You are a pathological liar with a short memory and absolutely no knowledge of science and the world around you let alone what goes into a physics engine for Grand Tourismo whatever!

I hope I have the restraint to stop posting here but it just angers me when you try to call others morons when you clearly are the moron!

And the Chicken and the monkey and the buttmuncher and whatever you’ve called everyone here

18. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

You are constantly writing the same close minded crap over and over.

Find another thread or read a book.

* I shouldnt have added something somebody wrote on another forum. I would appreciate if you could delete it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  19. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

What would you think if you saw the proof of everything I'm saying, followed the process from start to finish and saw that this has all been found and it is real?

Please answer this question with
    A. Yes, I believe it now that I've seen it
    or B. No, I still do not believe it.

just type A or B.

Thank you.

20. lord_sylus Registered Member

If this was written by a person like me where can I find it? If you cant show me that then you wrote this yourself!

I’ve given up proving you wrong, we have all proved you wrong over and over again, you just don’t want to see it, so are we narrow minded… or are you?

Seeing is believing, but since you where the only one able to see the white light and the man next to you how could we be able to see that?

As you whole explanation is so complicated just typing A or B is just idiotic.

And you never answer any of our questions with anything but incompetent dribble so why should we answer yours!

Here’s a question for you! (and I’m asking this question as if I believe you so try and answer it)
    You say that because you where making such super fast decisions you actually broke through the fabric of space and time, and you where there for about 10 seconds at one point, did they capture this on video on the proof in japan?

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

That's true, simply because I understand physics, whereas you think it's "boring". And have no knowledge of physics whatsoever.

Nope, you have half a mind...

Plus, of course, all the practical experinece, the experiments and the degree course...

Like I said: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. AT ALL.

22. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

My understanding of physics is all practical and physical.

Maybe so, but that half you are referring to, has answered all the most important questions.

You havent proved anything.

Anything is possible.

I wont be replying to your close minded shit again. Find another thread or read a book.

* you werent even able to type A or B in response to my very simple question. You chicken shit.

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Ummm..."B"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.