Science in " NON-Science " forums .

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by river, May 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. river

Highlighted

Dark Energy and Dark Matter I have addressed . Which is mainstream thinking .

I remind those who doubt this , to explore my theory again .

My Cosmology , ( on the third page of this thread , not of this thread , but of the threads titles of discussion ) go back . To October 23 , 2018 .

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

The problem is that spacetime means nothing to any object in space .

Objects in space just do what they do . Within themselves and their interactions with other objects based on their properties . Spacetime has No cause , effect nor affect , on anything .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not sure how you imagined you addressed them, or if you even did, but as those names suggest, there nature is somewhat unknown, although we have evidence that both exxist. DM for example, has been observed to gravitationally lense objects further afield.
    You don't have a theory, at least not a scientific theory.
    Correct, "your cosmology" In other words an amateurish hypothetical unevidenced story, without any basis in fact.
    That's what makes you happy river, that's OK.
    Nothing would exist without spacetime. Spacetime also certainly has "properties"in that its can be lensed, warped, curved, twisted and waved. These topologies have been observationally verified.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Go to my post#41 . And then from there , read up on my theory .

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You mean this thread? I laughed till I cried.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/my-cosmology.161279/

9. river

Your objections are ?

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You don't have a theory, just a mish mash of unsupported ideas, based on Plasma/Electric universe hypotheticals, that were debunked many moons ago.
    river is a glutton for punishment and loves to play the victim card.

11. river

Anybodies objections that are to my theory , are what exactly ?

Based on the theory its self .

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You don't have a theory, at least not a scientific one.
    And of course the Electric/Plasma universes were debunked long long ago. And you have continually been told that, and continually asked for the evidence for your hypothetical idea....yet you refuse/cannot give us any evidence validating such nonsense.
    And that dear river old mate, old chum is where it lies.The onus is on you making such a claim to support it. You know river that your inability to supply the evidence but still childishly and stubbornly insist on your crap, is why you have been excluded from the sciences.

13. river

Highlighted

Do you think that kind of thinking still prevails ? pad .

Prove that I don't have a Theory .

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Of course! Unless you are able to provide evidence to resurrect that crap...obviouly you won't and you can't.
    Careful river, I have read the debunked nonsense in a book called "The Big Bang Never Happened"
    The onus is on you to show evidence that you do have a scientific theory, instead of the ongoing evidence that you keep supplying indicating how childish and ignorant you are.

15. river

To your first statement ; debunk me pad .

And start wherever you like .

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The onus is on you to show evidence that you do have a scientific theory, instead of the ongoing evidence that you keep supplying indicating how childish and ignorant you are.

17. river

Debunk me pad .

18. river

What did you debunck , exactly ? pad .

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  19. river

The Author .

If I don't have this book by this Author , I will buy it . And read it .

20. river

The Author pad ,

I noticed that you posted in Religion ( minutes ago ) but here pad .

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The objections from others are well stated in that thread. It's all complete nonsense, there isn't a smidgen of science contained within it. It's like you're making up stuff after watching children's sci-fi cartoons.

22. river

And well responded to by me .

BB is not " THE " Absolute theory on the Universe .

An absolute theory never has any questions .

The Theory of BB , as being the Absolute theory of the Universe , has been Questioned for decades . By Many Very Intelligent People . As any theory of the Universe should be .

My point is that BB is Not an unquestionable theory on our Existence . Hence should not be considered the absolute understanding of the Universe .

I asked this question to my self , ( in my mid-twenties ) in thinking upon this Universe ; what does someone else think ? In understanding the Universe . How these people see it ? Which lead to Halton Arp and Hanes Alfven , which lead my to understanding of the fourth state of matter , Plasma . There is a Fourth State of Matter . Then Cosmic Plasma .

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No one ever said the BB was "THE" absolute theory of the Universe, or was unquestionable or that it wasn't questioned by very intelligent people. That kind of response would show you have a poor understanding of how science works.

Not only was Halton Arp a loonie, but his assertions didn't fit the evidence, he was simply wrong. But, since you appear to not even know the basics of how science works, it's unlikely you would understand that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.