Schools&Bullying

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by duendy, Nov 4, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

in our news at te moment is the fukin awful story of this young black lad, called Anthony Walker--an innocent lad, doing his exams, etc....he and some frinds were simply waiting at a bus stop in broad daylight

opposite is a pub, and at the same time out comethese racists who begingscreaming abuse at Anthony----byte way, Anthony was with his girlfriend who is white.....

Anthony just shoutsback that they are simply waiting for a bus, and get te rsponse "fukin walk nigger walk'

obviously being uterly intimidated nathony and friends decide to take sanctuary by cutting through te nearby park

there tey get ambushed by the racists....the others fled but they have Anthony. and ten one of them, Paul Taylor puts an ICE AXE throug his head!....of course shattering his brain and killing him

now, all you macho heds on tis thread. just what the fuck was that youngkid expected to do? suddenly get kung fu powers ? didnhe DESERVE to die like that cause he hadn't take kung fu lessons?

almost afriad to ask you. cause i can feel the utter BS on its way already

story is at http://www.mirror.co.uk

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Duendy, I think we've tolerated their kind far too long.

Empty, you seem to have, through considerable effort and training, ascended to the level of barely functional moron. Keep working at it and some day you might be able to perform simple arithmetic and even lean to spell. A few years and you might be qualified to play with antimatter. Read carefully the instructions: To verify the integrity of the containment field, strike several times with a 13-pound sledgehammer. Don't worry! I wouldn't destroy a planet to get away from you.

This discussion has been so thoroughly disgusting that I don't even know how to describe it. So the mouth-breathing, barely literate, barely toilet trained apes have decided that it's time to get uppity again. You want to live by the smack-down, you will die by the smack-down.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So the peaceniks of the world are planning to turn to violence to take the upper hand and defend themselves, huh? See? That's the way to do it ...get a dozen of your weak-assed, wimpy, cowardly friends and go out and beat the shit outta' those bullys ...then they won't pick on you no more.

See? You're learning ...

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Shoulda' run faster! It's a bitch when you mouth off, then get caught by those you mouthed off to, ain't it?

Notice that if he'd had a gun and a legal permit to carry the gun, he wouldn't have had a problem with those guys. Defense of oneself is not "violence".

Baron Max

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Baron, learn how to be comfortable drowning in your own shit.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

See? You know HOW to bully people, don't you. But just remember, when you say that to someone directly, instead of being shielded by anonymity, be ready to back it up with a gun or club.

See? Bullying is sorta' fun, ain't it? Didn't you really enjoy acting like a big man, a tough hombre, a "Rambo" when you posted that?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you wimpy, whiney weaklings would keep learning these lessons, you, too, can be a tough guy/bully ....just like all of those that you admire (like in the movies and videos, etc!).

Baron Max

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Baron, my hands can make you wish that I had used a gun or a club.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Wow! Ya' mean your hands can stop the bullets from my 44 Magnum? Geez, if so, I agree with ya' ....I'm damned scared of you, that's for sure!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

12. Roman Banned Banned

Sometimes in elementary school I'd get targeted by bullies, but then I'd just go apeshit and tear down kids 2 years higher than me. People stop messing with you after that.

In highschool, I took the shit you get as a freshman and worked my way up to the ranks of bully. I may have actually been one of the more aggressive and mean kids my highschool has seen, as it's full of "mamby-pamby do-gooder liberals."

But you know what really irritates me? The assumption that bullies have low self esteem. That's bull. Some of the best bullies aren't that big, but man are they full of themselves. If you believe in yourself and are ready to go swinging full tilt at someone bigger than you, you deserve to be on top.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Agreed!

And those weaklings who back down and whine and cry at the slightest provacation don't deserve a fuckin' thing ....or more likely, they deserve what they get, which is usually nothing!

A person who can't or won't stand up for himself, deserves no one to stand up for him.

Baron Max

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

people listen to what they want to hear usually,
    everything Dr said was the utter truth un sugar coated and without the gay silver lining, and i agree totaly with it all, the people that wont listen to the truth probably suffered from bullying, so are in denial about it all,

peace

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

exactly, bullies naturally go for the weak, if you show them your not weak you are no longer seen as a victim to them, so then they will go pick on somebody else who looks more vulnerable, and it isnt just how you look, big people get bullied aswell, its all how you carry yourself, and how you act, not just your physical look, bullies dont want a challenging fight, they want a target who isnt going to fight back everytime, if you fight back (and learn how to fight) they will back off eventually, and go find someone else who is more of a target tot hem,

peace

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i stated this earlyer on in the thread, its true 100%

peace

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

How selfish.

Baby jesus turned his other cheek.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

duendy this isnt bullying, especially not school bullying,

this is a racially provoked assult, its not the same thing man, thats like calling organised KKK or black panther movements bullying, its not the same thats more like racial warfare wich is a different matter,

peace

19. Roman Banned Banned

That's not true. You're old Baron. Old enough for most of us young 'uns to succeed you. Just creep up and club your old deaf brains out. Does that mean we should?

Nah, of course not. As an old, experienced coot, you've got stuff to teach the young.

Likewise, I am friends with many people who are physically weaker than myself, or I could trounce in a fight, but it doesn't mean I should bully them. They're often much better at something else than I, blah blah blah. You see where I'm going with this, don't you?

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Several of the people in this thread seem to think that criminal activity is OK until you are caught. By their measures it's OK to commit violent crimes against others as long as you can get away with it.

21. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

@ Meta:
    No, i think youve got that enitrely wrong, i was simply stating that if you stick to what the public say you 'should' do, when attacked by bullies, your not gunna survive to long.Anyways, defending yourself from an attacker IS classed as self defence, so whats your problem with that?

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

actually roman bieng old dosent mean your weak or decrepid, one of the most powerfull people i know is over 80 years old, most people get very weak with age, but this is all due to the quality of the life they lived, i know many martial artists who just got better with age, its all down tot he life you live, if you let yourself get that way then it will make you frail, but if you keep your energies you will maintain strength, study the shaolin elder monks, they are faster stronger and more focused than the young monks, and are way more powerfull, they are still more agile than you have ever been at the age of 60+.

peace.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

people who cant fight, and are weak in this area will tend to not like the idea of self defence, simply because they cant do it they dont like it, like football or science or anything if you are good at it you will usually like it, if your completely crap at football your probably not going to play it much or like it,

peace