Schools&Bullying

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by duendy, Nov 4, 2005.

1. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Some of these bullying little shits have been taught that it is right to bully those who are smaller and weaker than they are. The teachers help them do it. The parents of those who are bullied get conned into thinking it's the victim's fault.

Someone saddled me with something really bad, m'kay? Now no one seems to be able to take the curse away, and my loving mother seems ready to start another round of it because I can't hold a job. Jeez lady, why not just buy me a pipe and a bag of rocks already.

For a long time any time I fought back against bullies it was the crime of the century. She'd beat me, ground me, scream into my face, act the total murderous psychopath, and my behavior problem would never change. I'd never quit smashing their fists with my face, or hurting their feet with my gut. After all she did for me, I had to go and act like that.

They would decide to beat me up for the fun of it. Then the teachers and my so-called mother would punish me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

just want to make something clear from the get go here,

im not bieng harsh this is my personal opinion and know it might not be liked here, on this subject, im not saying bullying is actually good, im not saying i will raise my son to be a bully,

anyways i think unless you have a medical condition, ie your disabled or have some kind of desiese where you cant possibly put up a fight, then if you get bullied its your own fault, i really enjoyed school it was fun, i never got bullied and i didnt bully weaker people, i did always fight but for reasons honor/respect/self defence, me and my school friends didnt pick on weak people, but older guys in the school yoused to try it with us now and then, but we would always fight the older guys (like 2-3 years older than us in other grades) and we would beat them with weapons if we cant do it with our fists, its very simple about bullying,

the weak will perish and the strong will survive, it is the natural way with animals and plants, if you dont want to be bullied then fight back and they wont bully you, heres some advice to anyone who gets bullied, next time the bully trys to start shit with you bring some knuckle dusters to school, (can get rienforced platic ones wont go off in metal detectors if you have high security school like mine was) then supprise him and knock him out the second the bully starts trying to bully you, its all about respect make people respect you with physical power, if you keep running away all your life you will always have predators trying to fuck with you and take your shit, untill you stop acting like a victim then you will be treated like one, funny ive never been bullied before and i live in a rough ass area, people who live in london know that east london is rough, so theres no excuse for some suburban kids to be bullied, if i can survive easily in a rough urban area/school. its just like in the wild, if you run away and act scared animals wil eat you, if you dont show fear and fight, animals will respect that power, we are all animals, run from a tiger and he will chase and eat you, run at a tiger with a spear and strike it, and the tiger will respect you, possibly run in fear.

peace

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

and yeah i can see how that feels, but you have to stand up to authority figures aswell, my parents werent like that, they taught me to fight, "if someone hits you then you hit them back twice as hard)" schools called up my parents and said your son has beat up this guy that guy etc, my parents would reply like this, "well did the person hit my son first, if my son was acting in self defence then i approve of him beating up the other kid, because we aught him not to go tell on people, and hit them back if they are asking for it" my parents would ask me the same, "who started it" and i will tell them the truth and they wont mind atall,

peple have to stand up to there parents, and punishment is only punishment if you get sent to jail or get executed or permanently injured,

sent to bed with no supper is weak punishment, grounding is weak punishment, cutting allowance is weak, if you cant eat/get money/work around bieng grounded, without your parents help thats bad, you should be able to make your own money from ane arly age, should be able to supply yourself food without help from an early age,

ile say more on this later,

peace

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

have you seen a shrink?

peace

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

That really hurts me.

9. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

I almost pity you for thinking that.

You see, the problem with this is that if you did beat the shit out of them it would only get worse. There would be far more anger involved, more spite, and more vengeance. It would make them want to prove themselves further, regain the power and dignity they lost.
    Plus, if you beat the shit out of them, there is a fair chance you’re going to get suspended, and your parent’s are going to be pretty pissed off.

Physical power is not the only way a person can earn respect, you know.

Fear does not equal respect.

Oh, I see… so being bashed up by a parent, but left with no permanent physical injuries is not technically punishment? Interesting...

No, Empty, you can’t.
    You yourself have stated, in practically every one of your posts, that you always fight, and you always win. And you just said that your parents were okay with you defending yourself…So, how exactly do you see how this feels?

Empty, no offence, but you obviously do not get it...

10. Blindman Valued Senior Member

Until we give out a licence to have children we are doomed to disruptive immature little brats.

11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

No one deserves bullying, especially those who won't fight back. Also, I had absolutely no chance of fighting back. I was always smaller than the others in my classes. They almost always came after me in groups. The teachers and my mother helped them do this. I tried, when I had to, and it didn't work, and they punished me for it. If I could have won fights or fought them back enough to make them leave me alone, I would have. It's not like I had any choice about defying authority. The bullies didn't give me that choice. They didn't obey the rules. They came after me. I tried to fight back and defend myself and it was physically impossible.

My medical condition is called "being human", and those who don't like it may explore the advantages of auto-copulation. Many times it is not possible for one person to conquer a force consisting of up to 20 others. The idea of it doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense that it's my fault if I can't beat up 20 people in a group, or even 3. Powers of persuasion do not work against unreasonable people. Physical force does not work against a superior force all of whom are larger. It does not work against a psycho bitch who is five times your size. What exactly am I to be faulted for not doing?

The philosophy that EmptyForceOfChi has put forth here is just plain wrong from start to finish. It is hurtful to me and others who are in my situation. The weak deserve to be bullied? WTF does that come from? That just sucks. There is no point pretending that there is any kind of morality or civil rights in the world if that philosophy holds true. There is no point in making it illegal to shoot someone dead for having beat you up or done you dirt.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am sorry man, but i feel no need to sugar coat and silver line my opinions,

again sorry if you feel dissrespected,

i dont mean you deserve the initial bullying act, i mean if you dont fight back ad let it go on when you cans top it, then you deserve it because you havent done anything to prevent it with your own power, and i wasnt talking stictly to metakron, it was about bullying in general

peace

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

and ok then, if there wasnt people everywhere to hold your hand and help you, how would bully victims survive?, int he wild what will you do to the predator trying to prey upon you?, will you go to her mother and ask them to stop it?, or will you take action yourself?

im saying people need to toughen up, its natural to have weak and strong, and natures rule is that weak shall perish and strong will survive, sorry for seeing it how it really is, people get so caught up in society and laws, that they forget the only true laws are the laws of nature, nature tells you that hunting and pray is natural dosent it?, nature does not tell you that you cant punch somebody because you will be arrested, thats all human law and concept,

peace,

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you say it will only get worse if you fight back?, sorry but thats BS, what do you suggest doing,? letting the constant bullying to go on and on and on forever?,

who said physical power is the only way? dont put words in my mouth please, physical power does the job, it works when fighting to stop someone attacking you, sorry if im a bad person for knowing how to defend myself, i guess i should not fight and be a superpasive pussy,

who said anything about fear, im talking about defending yourself and getting mutual physical respect from other dominant males, its how it goes in nature man go watch the discovery channel or something,

yes getting beat is punishment, but if you walk away with no injuries then you live dont you?, parents hitting there children is good, but i dont agree with really badly hurting a child, but children who get spanked and beat usualy turn out ok, all of my friends and myself were spanked and hit as children, i just took the beating like a naughty kid should, i turned out perfectly fine so did my friends, and i was not speaking of exception where children hae beena bused if you want to discuss that make a new thread, this is about bullying and schools,

and when the hell have i ever said, "i always fight and i always win" stop putting words in my mouth, i have lost plenty of fights, and i have been put in hospital a few times because of serious fights over buisness deals, why are you putting words in my mouth man thats not fair i didnt say those things,
    and who said i know how this feels? i said i cans ee how it feels, i have been oppressed by authority figures, on a much more serious bases than yours, with police trying to convict me some a crime i didnt commit, a very serious crime after i came out of jail, dont assume i havent experienced somethign simular,

you are just bieng pissy man, my opinion is my opinion, your opinion is your opinion, thats allt hey are opinions, dont act like yours are carved ins tone, but i strongly believe what i say, and natures laws tell me im correct also, human laws tell you your correct, whos laws will be the ones standing in distant times? natures law, or humans law, see natures laws are the real ones to worry about, they wille xist long after human are gone.

peace,

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I do feel disrespected. You seem to have a kneejerk reaction about the problems that victims of bullying have. I haven't criticized your experience. I don't understand being in a tough neighborhood and actually being able to earn the respect of others and get them off my back.

You don't seem to understand being under it. Your criticisms come from outside. How do you know anything about what I feel and what others feel who are in my situation? Is that what it takes, to actually experience it, to gain any understanding of what goes on with a person? You're not extending your intellect at all here. So there's "something wrong" with me if I can't just shake it off? No shit, Sherlock? That's the whole point of discussions like this. Bullying causes damage. It causes physical and psychological damage. So what is your point if you have one? Do the beliefs that you expressed here even have a point? You've said some things that are truly wrong and humiliating and you obviously don't have a clue. Your excuses for it are completely nonsensical and mean-spirited.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no i dont know what it feels like to be your exact position, my main points are about bullying within schools, and outside of schools with teenagers and everything concerning that whole area of bullying, im speaking from experience of my life, not from your experience, put me in your shoes and i will give it a shot and try help you.

i dont know your exact situation for me to understand/comprehend it you would have to explain youir entire situation with me, so explain it to me in detail, including all emotions your going through and everything concerning it, and then i will be able tot ry and help you, im not just going to critisize, i will try to help you, and others who suffer from bullying,

peace.

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

After this conversation I am certain that I need help from someone else.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

just because my personal opinions are as they stand, it dosent mean my mind isnt open to other ways of thinking, i can still offer help and alternatives to what i believe in, if i wasnt liek this then i would be simple minded, then i would be just like the average person, who is stuck int here ways and ignorant, my opinions have formed because they got me through life and prove to work, is peak from life experience, and also know everyone is individual, and my way isnt goign to work for everyone else.

peace.

19. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

You would do your best to protect yourself. This is extraneous though. Protecting yourself from a predator and protecting yourself from a bully is entirely different. There are repercussions if you fight back when being bullied; once you have defended yourself from a predator it is dead. Unless you kill the bully, they are going to come back, crueller and more vicious than before.

So, you're saying it's just fine for stronger people to abuse that power, and bash up the weaker, the different, the misunderstood, because it's the law of nature?

Oh, because you would know, wouldn’t you? You with all your experience in the subject…

You cannot control everything. Sometimes there are no other options.

Oh, I'm a "superpasive pussy" because I get bashed at School?...ok...Fuck you.

I’m a girl, mate.

No, it’s not actually.
    And what about the parents that don’t know where to draw the line with punishment? What happens when their children defend themselves from bullies, get caught, and are punished by those parents? Is that not going to be damaging?

Oh, because you would know that, wouldn't you?

But you're allowed to?

Tell me Empty, if you had no physical strength, no physical power, if you were weak, would still have this opinion on bullying?
    If you had experienced it first hand would you still be trying to justify it with bullshit?

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok first of all you take what i say out of the full context i put it in, read my real post thenr ead your copy of it, anyways i wont say anythign alse about that,

a) i dont care if your male or female, my point stands for both sexes,

b) im not saying its good to bully, im saying its good to be able to fight backa nd defend yourselves against them,

c) yes i have experience in bullying, and violence, i teach self defence dont you think this would come under the subject ?

d) with the parent thing i need details, you havent fully described the whole situation, to get real help on this matter you need tog o tot he right authorites, child protection agency of some sort, and then get your parent sin the room with you and a councilor, and sort this problem out,

e) there are always other options, are you telling me that its impossible to solve this situation, the options are only as limited as you make it, in other exception this might not be the case, but when it comes down to bullying and domestic violence, there are always other options,

f) well unless it was a medical reason or defect, then i wouldent be weak, because i would train and become strong over time, strength is an option open to us all, i was in a prison cell on 23 hour lock down for 2 months of my sentance, i managed to workout with nothing but a wall and a table, and become stronger, so no1 has an excuse for bieng physically weak, then bitching about getting bullied, people need to learn how t defend themselves from ane arly age, bad parenting is what your situation is about, but your old enough now to take action.

peace

peace

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

Hey Emptyforce of Chi....i find your views really depressing. i am aware that one HAS to be seen to be hard in hard areas........BUT. oooops, not everyone is. so yet agin the weak get it. the old, te 'diferent', the ones who dont wat all tat gangstacrap conformity, etc

your way ESCALATES violence. your way... 'bring knuckledusters next time'....means that tey next time will bring KNIVES, and then you a GUN.....that is what has exactly happened now. many kids are feling need to carry knives to school, and also may youth now are carring guns for 'protection'

all thismyth of yours tat this is just following nature's 'law' of 'only te strong will survive' is the myth of social darwnism. it is a myth propagated to justify oppressive systems. and look what we got??

and it is noteworthyt that pople wid your views ALWAYS blame te bullied. why? cause they dont conform to your violent myth

even girls now hve gotten into tis crap. when i was at school yer never used to har of gangs of girls gettin off beatng people up. you do now. cause they've been fed the
    silly macho myth of te strong vs te 'weak'. makes me laugh, ause it aint being strong being part of a viscious gang. thereal strong ones are the nonconformists

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

duendy man, everywhere you go on this planet, there are people who are going to try and fuck with you, its nature man people are aggressive, its not darwins theory of evolution, its natures law of survival and dominance, teenagers go through a stage and in this teenage stage, its all about who is the top dog, its nature to half alpha figures in social groups, and if you want protection you have to learn to defend yourself, i can teach a "seemingly weak person" to protect themselves effectively against much larger aggressors, its not about size, its about knowing the human body and where/when to strike/defend/atack/run away, etc

look at any animal that lives in a social society,(ones without collective minds like ants/ certain fish) look at a group of chimps, look at a pride of lions, look at a pack of wild dogs, look at a pack of wolves, they all have alpha males/dominant figures, some species its the females who lead the group, like in elephants , anyway its natures way for srong to overpower and take lead of the weak, is anyone disputing this?

conclusion,

your always goign to get some pumped up macho people tryign to apply dominance and bully or prey upon anywhere you go, so its good to become strong and learn how to defend yourself, simple as this

peace

pick your battles,

23. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

I know, but I don't like being called a man.

Yes, and I have already said that usually creates a far worse situation.

I don't care what you teach.
    You have not been bullied; you don't know what you are talking about.

Trust me, if I wanted help you are the last person I would ask.

Bullshit…it’s just bullshit. ..

Excuse me? Wow fucker... you just get worse, don't you? Don't you dare blame my mother for those bastards at School. It is their parents fault.