"Scared of Santa: Scenes of Terror in Toyland"..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bells, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Bells Staff Member

We've all seen them.. Kids sitting on Santa's knee looking terrified.. Parents forcing their kids for that yearly photo to send with the Christmas cards to spread the Christmas cheer..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ah Christmas! It really is the children's season, isn't it? Maybe someone should remind these kids, and most importantly, their parents.

And here are some more photos.. or Christmas gems..

You can also view excerpts of the book here.

So Merry Christmas to you all..

I hope they bring a smile to your face.

Yes, it is a tad sadistic to find it amusing, but there are quite a few gems in there.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

this is femi-nazism, picking out on Santas, who are known to be only male, and painting them in an evil light, that horrifies babies.

This is a drive by women to take men out of the society once and for all, even during Holidays.

And notice who speaks about this so called "horrified babies because of Santa's"...BELLS...the woman who has a male butt as her avatar, to lower the men's self esteem even further down the drain!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The kids cry because they were taken away from their mothers which upsets them because they don't understand why they are being taken away.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

yes...but the shovanist CNN republicans femi-nazis are spinning it as anti-Santa propaganda.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Of course, that's the only way they can try to grab readers attention today instead of telling the truth. The media sucks and I don't believe in what it spews out very much at all.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  9. Bells Staff Member

You both need to chill. Seriously.

The truth of the matter is that kids are scared of Santa.. well most kids are.. And sitting a small child on the lap of a complete stranger whose face is completely covered by a white beard is terrifying for most small children.

Now, I could have delved deeper and attempted to discuss why parents subject their children to feeling such terror, all in the name of spreading Christmas cheer, but I did not. Why? Because this thread is not about that.. it's about having a laugh at some of the photos that have come out of Christmas in the past.

Draqon, you have really got to get your head out of your backside and stop seeing sinister feminazi things in everything. Now granted, the ways of the female is a bit strange to you.. but honestly, your incessant whining is wearing thin.

Carry on.

10. tim840 Registered Senior Member

my neighbor every year has "Santa" come to his house and all the local kids go and sit on his lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. Theres generally a crowd of maybe a hundred kids. One or two years ago, this neighbor asked me if I could help him out by standing in the shed with Santa and giving the kids candy canes as they left. There were a ton of kids that just burst into tears when their parents set them on Santa's lap. I had never realized that so many small children were afraid of Santa.

Anyway, its all got to do with stranger anxiety - the kids dont want to be left alone with another adult without their parents. Plus I imagine Santa is rather frightenning-looking to kids whove never seen him or arent accustomed to it.

11. Bells Staff Member

My three year old asked us to let him sit on Santa's lap in the local shopping mall last week. So he and his father got in the line and as he got closer and closer to the front and seeing all these little kids scream in terror as the photo was taken, he started to look very worried. When they got to the front, he turned to his dad and said "I don't want to sit on that man.. I wanna go over dere!!!".. big tears in his eyes. So my husband took him out of the queue and he was a very happy child again.

12. lightgigantic Banned Banned

You kids have it easy - in some parts of the world parents get an elephant to rest its trunk on their child's head to prevent them from having bad dreams

13. Bells Staff Member

Bleh.. if that worked, we are in a desperate situation with our eldest at the moment that we would consider it.:bawl: Then again, the child would probably then only have nightmares about elephants.

14. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

oh boy...I didn't know it was possible to have that many contradictions and errors in such a short phrase.

15. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

He has a long white beard and he loves little boys and girls and if you're lucky he'll bring you a big present the night before christmas. That's it kids, sit on the pedos knee.

Sorry I can't remember anymore if that's santa or uncle dave.

16. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member