Save Sciforums

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Avatar, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

I hear Virginia is actually quite pretty.

Envious again of my cash?

Ahhh...so that's what this is all about. Fuck 'em! Really! Just don't marrry them!

OR when you are BEING entertained. You really know nothing about the commercial world, do you boy?

Mine neither. I doubt those salesmen are offended, because they're earning a damn sight more than you are.

Well, dude, I don't think valet parking counts counts as working WITH celebrities or rubbing shoulders WITH them.

They have my comiserations. Life is nothing without freedom.

Game, set and match. I wish you'd have told me that earlier. Do you know WHY your brother went to prison? Because his parents are stupid. They had nothing of worth to give him, so he sees a better life outside, and takes the quick and dirty route. See? It's Easter, and although you've done nothing today but try to disparage me, I don't mind throwing you a crumb to help clarify your miserable existence.

Mate, for what I do, you'd need to read more material than a Doctor had to, and the professional courses have almost 80% dropout rates. Your brother will be fortunate to be able to connect a fucking printer to a pc.

Jaybee.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

You really are at bottom of the barrel aren't you Jaybee, such a failure at human relationships that you try to hawk your drivel and shattered ego round these threads. You are transparent and shallow as a pool of spit (sorry my favourite new metaphor). You cannot comment on the difference between a Doctors training and yours unless you've been to med school. Even a single celled individual should be aware of that small detail. When somone challenges you, you have two fighting tactics: money (you said you could prove it, post your wage slips here then?) and post count. Not much in your arsenal Jaybee, for someone as allegedly clever as yourself, should be able to fight with more than that?

meanwhile Jaybee, has me on ignore so if someone could kindly reply to this in order he gets to read it, I'd be eternally grateful

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

'The spark of intelligence in Jaybee's blinking eyes is not unlike the glow from the teeth of an electrocuted axe-murderess.'

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

get off of it
    i have NEVER seen you in the computer forum offering your supposed expertize

8. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Spurious....you didn't make that one up by yourself, now did you?!???

It's quite brilliant - rather like her teeth...

Jaybee.

9. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Cuz he ain't gettin his customary £ 2 an hour in the forum

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Of course I didn't make that up. I'm not smart enough for that.

http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG

11. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

You people couldn't afford 20p per hour....look at the Save Sciforums donation campaign. Thousands of members all looking at the begging bowl when they log in.

Last week, $270 raised. This week, another $5. At this rate, it'll be 2010 before the target is hit. By which time, this place will have died - of POVERTY.

Because you're not exactly rolling in cash, are you people?!!???

Jaybee.

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I thought Chi said he'd foot the bill. So why hasn't it been 'footed' yet?

13. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hilarious, "May your succulent earlobes ever flap about my knees like a thousand wooden pigeons fleeing the local sawmill"

14. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hehe, how true : Never pet your dog when it is on fire

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ringworm sleeps comfortably around your umbilicus.

16. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hmm: Your higher cerebrations are most post-mortem.
    hmmmm:My elbow sockets sharpen pencils when you pass by on divine fumes of industrial combustion.

17. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I'm sure those big shots in switzerland are very grateful when you fix a problem in their sales database, or whatever it is you do. They probably feel like it would be nice for them to expose you to the "finer" things in life. I don't know why -it has obviously only made you bitter and jealous.

It is only funny when it's true. That isn't, so you aren't. And... minus 1 point for using an old joke that you heard on tv.

That IS funny, because my brother, after SO many years of destroying brain cells with drugs AND living his damaging lifestyle, AND dropping out of high school, is just about to graduate (one week to go), from a programming class with an 80% (that is what he said, specifically) drop out rate. Maybe you guys are in the same class. His genes must have been a sight better than yours to go through all that and be in the same class as you. How unlucky for you to bring THAT up.

EDIT - P.S. I'll match any amount Jaybee can afford -you can afford half of what's left can't you bigshot? My accountant isn't worried.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  18. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Of course it's a "Whatever it is" to YOU...you don't have a clue, and the reason for that is that you don't NEED a clue.

They 'feel' they need their computing issues resolved.

Nobody here is bitter, and the only jealousy is to do with who got the biggest can of soft drink when Mummy brought home the shopping.

Would someone else care to enlighten me about what this spliff-smoker is ranting on about?

Yes, but his competitors are no-good druggies and ex-cons.

Same percentage, but you WOULD think it's the same class, wouldn't you, dickhead?

Ahhhh, for those who don't get it, he's referring to Sciforums debt, I see. I'll go you one better. You pay off the rest, and I'll reimburse you. You lose NOTHING - I pay for everything.

But I want a bona fide name and address from you, one I can then verify against your country's databases, one that matches the IP address of your ISP, bank details that match that address. At this point, I shall divulge my true name, address and bank details, to be held in trust by a bank of your choice, and after the transfer I want proof that not only did the transferred funds indeed emanate fom that same account above, but that they were transferred to an account in the name of this forum. How can you lose???

Those are my terms, they are NON negotiable.

Shitting your pants? You SHOULD be. Before you play Poker with the big boys, kid, wear some long trousers, shithead.

Jaybee.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I guess so. That's who you're going on and on with about how splendiferously successful and powerful you are.... Or at least that's who you seem to think you are. In this instance, your perception of your audience is most important. It's who you're playing it up to after all.

I suppose it's easier for you to play it up to unemployed deadbeats, students and housewives than actual business people, right? After all. You're not too savvy in management-speak and they'd quickly grasp your unter qualities and treat you accordingly.

I bet you make good coffee though, yes?

Yes. I really care a lot about you, Jaybee. That is obvious, isn't it?
    You see. I want to get your advice on a tech support issue I'm having.... Do you have your script handy?

That seems to be a favored weapon of yours. Shouldn't you at least try to make sure it at least somewhat applies before you go shooting your gun? You know. So you don't appear to be a complete jackass as well as a complete poser.

Your choice though. You don't seem to mind being either....

Yeah. Tech support are always reading, aren't they? That script comes in quite handy. Why don't you read some of it to us to impress us all with your tech support savvy.

Leopold,

That's because he only sells his expertise. Only sluts give it away for free. Jaybee is no slut. He's a whore.
    Well. He wishes he was a whore.
    Ha!

Heh. Nice diversionary tactic.
    That doesn't address the comment you quoted though.
    Figures.

Does it matter if it's the same class or not? It's got the same dropout percentage which you were so hot about earlier....

20. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

I donated $50 on the first day, even after getting banned once for no reason and without warning. You people have no valid excuses other than you are lazy freeloading shitheads.

This place goes down, it'd be a shame. I like feeling better about myself by reading your pathetic ramblings.

21. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

They're the only people worth impressing. Them and brainless bimbos who I can fuck.

That's true of everyone. The little people are always impressed. Shame you get nothing from them but adoration, though.

Don't you know any other phrase for management-speak, or must you parrot mine? I know. Anyway, grioupie, you don't use phrases like "inboxed" in my circles if you want to be taken seriously.

Actually, I don't. I've been having a problem with using my coffee press, getting the stewing times and amounts right. Can you help me?

I do...

"Please fuckoff and find your own solution".

I'd say, "Whatever", but first I have to ask, "What?????"

Only the part that you students or unemployed fucks know anything about.

I wish your mother were NOT a whore...I would have saved myself a trip to the clinic.

Ask me a question worth answering.

????????

Now...GET A JOB, FUCKFACE.

22. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Come on now. That was $50 of your fathers/husbands/boyfriends money.

You people have no valid excuses other than you are lazy freeloading shitheads.

This place goes down, it'd be a shame. I like feeling better about myself by reading your pathetic ramblings.

23. Roman Banned Banned

When you can't dodge an accusation, you play dumb. Is that sort of accountability one needs in the business world?