Saquist's ST vs. SW Story

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by USS Athens, Dec 25, 2007.

1. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Alright, here is the idea thread for Saquist's Star Trek versus Star Wars story.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Saquist Banned Banned

Well first I want to establish that this should not be a story about Trek Good Guys up against War's good guys....I want bad guys vs bad guys... and I'd liked to have it modern too. Recent developments.

My first thoughts are about bad guys because good bad villians drive a story.
    One of the most unexplored parts of both universes have been the story of Darth Plageous and in Star Trek the conflict between the Prophets and the Pah-wraiths....

These two seem to be similar in desire....domination or destruction of life....

What do you think E-B?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Hmmmmm... Sounds interesting, never found much out about the Pah-wraiths.

How do you plan for it to come togather?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saquist Banned Banned

Well I thought that at one time the Pah-wraith had attempted to leave the celestial temple and create a habitat for themselves. To do so they needed to create another wormwhole like the celestial temple. But I propose that Orbs, "tears of the prophets" are sacrificed prophets...thus they drew their attention by giving on paricularly powerful being the ability to create pathegeon...life from the lifeforms that energized all life in that galaxy. Plageous is what he called for the plagues he unleashed across civilized worlds. It was Kostomogen's pupose to wipe out the life of this rich Galaxy to create in it's place a celestial realm of their own.

But the Prophets came in force. Three came and one sacrificed itself to seal this pah-wraith named Kostomogen within an Orb named Continuum near the far empty edge of the Galaxy.

Kostomogen is freed. He pursues his previous goals. He now has the Orb of Continuum. Now the Orb of Time is required and a considerable mass are required to collapse space into a Wormhole. Yet he knows the Prophets can see the future and have determined alread a means to stop him.

To elude imprisonment he conceals himself within a linear lifeform untill the time to stike draws near.

8. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

"Kosst Amojan" was the entity that inhabited Jake Sisko. He is believed to have been the same entity that possessed Dukat, however in my opinion this is farfetched as Kosst Amojan was at the very least driven into space by Winn's radiation attack against him. The entity that possessed Dukat was freed from an artifact unrelated to the Jake Sisko incident.

In either event, Kosst Amojan was either irradiated or destroyed, a little tough to ressurect in a fan-fic. Although, since it's non-corporeal, I guess you can you just do about anything.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  9. Saquist Banned Banned

AH!! Thank you for the propper spelling.

Lets see the Wiki say he was drivine out, right. But the creature that inhabited Dukat wasn't destroyed it was contained back in the fire cave by the destruction of the book.
    So...we might still be able to use Kosst Amojan.

I'll do some research....

10. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Good, so then how shall the universes intersect?

11. Saquist Banned Banned

Well the Kost Amojan would need to get back to the Milky Way. It turns out they have the perfect mode of transportation. The Orb of Continuum would allow them to transport instantly where ever they wished but...

I don't think they can use the Orbs. They can blacken them and affect the temple but they can't make use of them. So they need an un posesed being to do so. He would need a person he could manipulate with resources.

His goal would be to send this individual to Bajor and retrieve the Orb of Time. He would need force users to accomplish the task quickly. Once he does so the combining of the Orbs would could connect a new annomoly with the Bajoran wormhole.

But he could not travel through it do to the presence of the Prophets. Normal mortals coulld however.

I've assigned two characters of my own creation to fill his requirements. The Pah-wraiths would posess a man in the Empire known as Har'Anoth. His unpossesed unassociate would be called Mar'Eu ( mar-U).

What I want to do get the good guys of Star Wars, like Luke and Jacen invovled insomeway. Any ideas?

12. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm working on getting a photo of exeter's USS Serenity, off of paint, but it's only on a comparison chart.

Could we use it in your story?

13. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here it is, and the Columbia class, (USS Columbia NX-02-A). Guess what kind of a remake that is...

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It... looks like a Sovereign with an NX class saucer 0o'

15. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

What about the Serenity?

USS Serenity NX-35174

16. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Yes it is.

17. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Here is a comparison of the Sovereign and the Excelsior-II to the Serenity.

18. Saquist Banned Banned

What kind of role would it play?

19. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

I don't know, a "hero" ship maybe. It is similar to the defiant in firepower, but has more facilities so after a five month voyage you wouldn't see the crew going tribal like they would on the Defiant.

20. Saquist Banned Banned

I'll put it on the slate. This is going to be a fleet action so i'm sure there some room for embelishment.

21. Gustav Banned Banned

i will be the gofer
    soda and chips?

/awestruck

22. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

It has multi-vectored impulse drive at the aft of the ship, making it more maneuverable than even the Defiant.

Exerter's idea, the vectered thrust nozzling on todays modern fighters inspired him to create it.

23. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

The Serenity is mainly offensive. It does not have strong sheilds, but makes up for that by having superior manoevrability, great armor plating, and being able to enter atmospheres.

The engines work like miniature particle accelerators, what they do is accelerate two clumps of heavily charged protons to each other at the speed of light, this will create a black hole for a fractionth of a second. Since black holes are able to warp space time (so I've heard) then that should be able bend space time to make a warp "pathway." Does that make sense?