Sandy, moderation of

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Buffalo Roam, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

She didn't get into trouble for what I posted. I was merely attempting to explain the situation as it appeared.

The blender just not cutting it for you?

But it's fun!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well she does give us a helping hand in that department.

Roman is hot. Sam was a whiny pain in the backside.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

I can understand why she would get in trouble; she's a rude, crude, disagreeable bitch. But since when was that worthy of moderation here? Since there's a fundamental and openly hostile disagreement between the majority of the population here, moderation included, and sandy, she will of course get picked on. That shouldn't run into censorship or moderation except in the most grotesque cases of rules violation. As far as I know, rabid nationalism isn't a reason for getting infractions.

I don't know how to say this. Um, the modship is a liberal ship, and sandy's peeving them off in as diamterically atrocious as possible?

When you're as rock hard as I am, not much does.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are ill informed.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

taken out of context like this describes sam pretty well don't you think?

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

except for the rude and crude.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

it isn't your country she abuses spurious.

but you're right, we can replace rude with intellectually dishonest and crude with weasel.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

without the 'dishonest' and the 'w' and the 'easel'

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

don't tell me those titties of hers has you mesmerized too.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Nah. We made a deal. She reverses all my infractions and I defend her against american imperialist aggression.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

she's from india, what more can i expect?

14. Bells Staff Member

I did expect more from you.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

okay, she's an ugly old fart too!

want more?

16. Bells Staff Member

*Sigh*

I give up.

17. Roman Banned Banned

I have a big ole crush on sam

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

go lift some weights roman, that'll help.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

She is mine!

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Conservatives have Fox and Talk radio. Liberals have all the other TV networks, public radio, most major newspapers, and the universities. So you stop whinning.

21. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Huh!

Banning is much easier than this! It's just one 'Submit' button, and then cigar and cognac...

Anyway, you all deserve an explanation.

One thing should be clear to everyone.

I don't perceive things from Republican/Democrat view!

I grown up on different system of values and life (hard as it was) thaught me to be as much relaxed as possible.

So, when you say that I penalize republicans only, that's nothing but a crap!

I could say I'm apolitical person, but I would be wrong then. Of course I have political views, but I just have more important things to do in my life.

This infractions I didn't give to republican, I gave them to the person who insulted other human beings by calling them 'pukes', 'criminals', etc.
    Who clearly incited hatred in her (?) posts.

I don't know what term 'republican' mean, I mean I know, but I don't know your programme, your goals in details, and to be honest I don't care.
    Same for democrats. And any other party in the world (Except Swedish Pirate Party maybe...).

I treat everyone here with same respect, I said that many times before.

No matter are you atheist or true believer, no matter on your confession, nationality, political and sexual orientation, your IQ and thickness of your wallet...

As long as you treat others with respect... I'll respect you with same strenght.

Bells (Thank you!) explained this situation very well in her respond.

I make though decisions every day. I receive dozen of reports and complaints every day. I try to balance between confronted sides and that's really hard and it sucks sometimes to be honest.

I think I'm very tolerant admin.

All of you visit other forums, right?

Tell me about administrators there. Will they notify you about deletion of your posts? Will they explain why they've banned you? Will they tolerate your whinning and complaining?

I don't think so.

I could be the same badass, but I won't. Because that would be true disrespect of the forum members.

I choose this way, more communicative, but obviously you don't like it.

Resume:

sandy you received only two infractions. I could banned you for three days instantly.

BTW, you're not the only one who received infraction in that thread.

Infractions are here to steer you. They have their lifetime (10 days). After that, they'll expire.

So what's the big deal?

Regarding your political views:

I don't care who you are, honestly.

You could be conservative leftist that bounces from communism to rightwing democracy, dressed like zebra and who teaches us that God doesn't exist with the Bible in her/his hand.

As long as you don't insult others, advocate murders and violence, incite hatred (racial, national, cultural) and do other nasty things, you are welcome on SciForums.

Life, no matter how dark it is, has its bright moments. You just have to digg a bit.

So, don't take things so seriously.

At the end, this is not real world, it's SciForums. Share your thoughts, but in civilized manner.

22. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the difference is that you wouldnt use pure rhetoric and "hotbutton" words to get your point across. you are capable of intelligent discourse, that is: talking and listening, taking turns.

this seperates you from most of the conservatives on this site.

the fact that you and i associate with eachother is proof that there isnt some sort of "liberal conspiracy" on this site.

23. sandy Banned Banned

With all due respect because this is your site and I must comply with the rules, I have some questions:
    So now calling a known criminal a 'criminal' is an infraction? Illegal aliens broke our laws in just coming here so that makes them criminals. I realize this in not pc but it's a fact. Plus all the ones who do break other laws here by stealing IDs/credit card numbers/SS numbers, DUI, rape, murder etc are criminals. I just don't get it. And I don't think anyone could possibly understand the magnitude of this problem unless they saw it firsthand.

I don't think expressing my anger over what they are doing to my country is 'inciting hatred.' Inciting hatred is when someone says "let's all do this to them" or "let's all do that to them."

'Treating others with respect' also means no personal attacks. I got so many it's ridiculous.

My days here are obviously numbered. I'm getting so many warnings and getting blindsided by infractions. I have never been on a forum that lets liberals/atheists get away with insulting conservatives/Christians like this.

I think a PM or public warning about a post is better than being blindsided by an 'infraction.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.