SAM Says Blacks are Dumber Than Whites

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Balerion, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogicTech Registered Member

Does it matter? Given RT's previous posts it's clear that he lives in some other dimension...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DeepThought Banned Banned

But as soon as I post you're there waiting for it.

Like some pathetic crack whore begging for her next fix.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

There is a natural connection between those humans who are further away from nature and minds which seek to rise over the world, representing themselves as birds of prey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVD_m6XXec&feature=related

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

No there isn't.

The significance of the Eagle in Heraldry has already been explained to you.

8. DeepThought Banned Banned

As you can clearly see, what the eagle represents is determined by the human imagination and human desire. Not by a scientific study of its behavior.

You seem to have forgotten you said it yourself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  9. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

COmpletely irrelevant.

You keep yapping on about the symbology, and symbolism, and arguing that because they use the same symbols, there must be some sort of neo facist global conspiracy, when the simple truth is it was picked for a wholy different reason.

According to you, the Egyptian government is part of some sort of christian neo facist conspiracy.

Something I'm sure that the largely Muslim population would quite happily castrate you for (if you're lucky).

10. LogicTech Registered Member

Yes, RT, of course! Any nation who uses the eagle as their national symbol was clearly Aryan in origin...

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  11. DeepThought Banned Banned

You accuse me of missing the point, when you have done it entirely.

This has nothing to do with fascism or politics of any shade, it's about racial psychology.

North African's are notorious racists. They don't mix with sub-Saharan Africans.

Your getting there slowly.

12. LogicTech Registered Member

So was fascism. They were ALL about defining "racial psychology". But then historical analysis doesn't seem to be your strong suit (along with basic logic, knowledge, and imagination).

But I doubt you will understand such things RetardedThought, words like "historical analysis" have too many syllables for your poor head to take in all at once, it would appear...

13. DeepThought Banned Banned

I always resort to pictures when I need to get a point across to American simpletons like yourself.

Why don't you tell us that the people standing around the burnt corpse below aren't even white. I bet they're not even Americans anymore, now that liberal morons like yourself have elected a black president.

I bet you just love Disneyland.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

really?
    the US constitution is full of human rights.
    the ONLY way to amend it is by a democratic majority, and it's been amended at least 20 times.

are human rights imposed on weaker nations by the stronger?
    probably.
    the reason being that the weaker nation has probably stifled human rights so its aristocrats can stay in power.

15. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Good god man, you're actually serious?

You're suggesting that Subsaharan African's aren't equally racist?

Oh that's right, I forgot, Racism is only a white problem, and the Genocide between the Tutsi and the Hutu was a figment of the worlds imagination, and had nothing to do with race.

(Here's a tip, to the best of my knowledge, neither of them is associated with Eagles, so you're wrong on two counts).

16. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

None of which actually matters anyway, because this trhead isn't about Racism, it's about Chocolate causing car accidents.

17. LogicTech Registered Member

Ah, but don't you see leopold? It's all part of the vast globalist conspiracy by those evil white liberals to spread such barbaric concepts like basic human rights and equity, as RT clearly articulated!

Therefore, they couldn't possibly have been voted in; Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight D. Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy were clearly tyrants who forced such ideals down black people's throats

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Didn't George Washingotn burn down 40 Iroqouis villages? I believe the Iroqouis still refer to the POTUS as town destroyer.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/news...wn-destroyer-versus-the-iroquois-indians.html

And Jefferson f*cked his slaves. Haven't looked into the others yet.

19. LogicTech Registered Member

I actually caught that, that's why I decided to remove his name.

He is said to have supported abolitionist ideals though...

No not really. He was an abolitionist himself and did everything he could to promote the idea. He freed some of his slaves toward the end of his life. Unfortunately, given the politics and the prejudices of the time there wasn't much he could do to ban it completely, other than to promote the idea.

--------------------------------

And then, of course, there was Abraham Lincoln, perhaps the greatest president to have ever lived... He certainly forced the issue and made freedom and equality for all a true reality.

At least until after the Reconstruction, in which those racist Southerners were able to pass Jim Crow laws, segregation, and the like. Eisenhower and Kennedy would later take steps to reverse such actions after nearly 80-100 years, which would ultimately lead to the Civil Right Act of 1964.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

21. LogicTech Registered Member

Actually, the U.S. president does reserve the right to do that during times of war, especially if the nation is in danger. While it can't be used in a war like, say, the Iraqi War of 2003, it certainly does become viable in a situation like the Civil War or an invasion, or a nuclear war...

The argument that he suspended habeas corpus is taken out of context, especially since most of those protesters were Southern sympathizers...

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, its always desirable to incarcerate and try people without charging them. Especially without evidence.

23. LogicTech Registered Member

Ah yes, rebutting against a point I have never made or even implied. But then my previous skirmishes indicate that you've always had a piss poor understanding of life and the world in general...

Now I remember why I put you on my ignore list in the first place

Time to reinstate it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.