S.a.m.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Michael, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Was SAM banned? If so I have so say, come on grow some skin, if people don't want to read her threads then they can choose not to open them. If they don't like her posts, the put her on ignore. SAM and I have, in the past, went round and round and I don't have a single complaint.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: THIS S.A.M. person does nothing but sympathize and promote islamic terrorism. This is supposed to be sort of a science forum. Why should we not allow Nazism to be promoted ? Why should any HATE GROUP be allowed to promote their agenda ? If S.A.M. promoted a NEO-NAZI agenda, I doubt very much it would be tolerated. Because it is done in the name of some religion it should be tolerated ? I seem to recall the NAZIS included Christianity in their propaganda. I do not think I am wrong about that. They always has some sort of cross on their aircraft , tanks, trucks, and such.
    So, because they are muslim they warrant some special consideration. All religions are based on non-sense,muslims are no different other than that they actively murder non-believers. Mostly civilians. ...traveler

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

S.A.M. Trolls, trolling gets you banned...Meh

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nothing to do with religion, it was a Balkenkreuz, a stylised representation of an Iron Cross which dates back to Prussia and 1813. The Balkenkreuz itself, as a national marking, was first used in WWI and predates Nazism.
    You might as well claim the US worshipped astrology since it puts stars on its aircraft.

9. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: So you think RELIGIOUS HATE GROUPS deserve some special consideration ? Why ? I know the Nazis included Christianity as part of their propaganda. Do you say I am wrong about that ? The Neo-Nazis still do and what is left of the KKK surely does. I have met these dickheads and speak from first hand knowledge. ...traveler

10. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Too bad....I like SAM. If she is promoting Islamic terrorism then whoever takes her seriously has a problem. In no way shape or form do I believe she helps the Islamic cause, whatever it happens to be at the moment. I suppose if someone is influenced by her then it's one too many, I guess. She just sounds angry to me, that's all. Not all the time, only on occasion. Good wit and verbal jousting is sadly lacking in most threads, she adds spice and does exactly what every poster should strive for....to get someone off their ass to respond. What good is a forum in which the majority reads and then remains dormant? Sammy, my next eggnog is dedicated to you. (it'll probably be something a little stronger)

11. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: Well, go have a psychotic episode. THAT IS THE NAME YOU CHOSE YOURSELF. ...traveler

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Deserved or not, a little vacation for her will do good... There is a thing called real life, even if it is overrated...

13. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

But we worship stars in the US....Brad Pitt is just dreamy.

14. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Omg and his kids are just precious!!!!

15. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I just did.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Agreed. And if anyone wants to have a little fun at SAM's expense, check out her/his posts and the times posted. See if you can come up with a "normal or regular" time when SAM slept (or worked for that matter).

Baron Max

17. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

This is the internet....SAM could be a group. No way of knowing and not worth worrying about.

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Never. And as soon as she was banned she log onto another science forum until Xmas, after that I lost track of her, I figure she log into yet another forum on a name that not trackable (samcdkey) there no way in hell she stop posting on the Internet any more then a heroin addict can ignore a needle and baggy on a desk.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Where did I say or imply that? I merely pointed out that the "cross" on WWII German military vehicles was neither a Nazi nor a religious symbol.

That's right: as part of their agenda. I.e. Nazism wasn't a religious grouping, it was a political movement.

Well you've apparently mistaken the part for the whole.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i'm having a hard time understanding the apology demand. i mean, if someone blatantly disregards forum rules, then discipline is required (which i'm not sure that sam did). but to demand an apology for expressing what you think on a discussion forum seems weird. and it's bound to be insincere anyway, so what's the point?

21. kmguru Staff Member

I just read and replied a post by S.A.M. in B&E, it does not have ANY subversive comment or anti-science comment. That is why a lot of members are wondering what is going on?

22. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Perhaps you could explain in more detail what you are confused about?

23. kmguru Staff Member

Perhaps you could explain in more detail what you are confused about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.