S.A.M.'S thread about...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by S.A.M., Nov 19, 2008.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

why should they when they have people like you beating them over the head with a ballbat saying " it's americas fault you fools ! ! "
    you know FOR A FACT that america is not the only player in ethiopia or somalia.
    but guess what, you continue to bleat it like a broken record. you need to start posting the entire truth of the matter or i feel your posts should be censured.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hey, its not me who is informing them, its the presence of US Special Forces training the Ethiopians and Americans interrogating them under their freaky rendition whatchmacallit on their prison ships. Also the US government deporting American citizens of Somalian origins and sending them to some cave somewhere, or whatever they call their offshore terror camps.

Info:

http://www.ypfp.org/questions_about_the_role_of_special_forces

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/10/01/africa_renditions/

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=44102

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

the soviets have nothing to do with this do they sam.
    muslims, from god knows where (india perhaps?), have nothing to do with this do they sam.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you can find their involvement I will be happy to entertain them, as I am sure will be the Somalis.

Besides, lets just stick to Jews in this thread. There are other threads about Somalia

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

This thread has been renamed because it's previous title could of lead people searching online to misconstrue that this was a thread for Hating, when in reality it's just about S.A.M.'s own views.

S.A.M. please don't bother starting a thread on "Stryder/Sciforums thinks [A thread on Jews] is an unreasonable title while X = Y". Over time the threads that would make up X = Y (those about Muslims/Islam) will be dealt with too, so you don't have to worry about unfair or impartial treatment.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

like you did the iranian coup of '58?

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So now we cannot put Jews in the title either? I would rather you delete the posts on Somalia than change the thread title.

I want specifically to discuss about how Jews can and cannot be represented in posts and leo's posts were just btw.

You have a thread called Muslims lie. And you moderated a thread which said simply Threads about Jews. I think you are being unreasonable and biased.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

That will be dealt with post haste. If anyone finds such thread titles please just report the thread for a "Title" violation using the report button and it will get dealt with. (please state though it's a TITLE violation, otherwise moderators might get confused)

... And technically I, Personally don't have a thread called "Muslims Lie", I could start a thread called "Someone who is a muslim thought I started a thread called Muslims Lie", however I'd obviously have to check with you on if you meant that personally or just saying that such a thread is named on the forum. So the "You have a thread" meant a "You" as in Sciforums.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry to say, this has only proved to me that threads and posts about Jews are treated differently than those about others. The Muslims lie thread was complained about by many Muslims here but was never addressed. Now suddenly changing a thread title with the word Jews in it, makes that thread retroactively offensive?

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I'm going to be cleaning thread titles now on "Religous Indifference", (Not just on Jews/Jewish related material). Should you have a comment you'd like to make... please respond after the tone.....

Bip!

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Incidentally where is the "Muslims Lie" thread?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm disappointed. Thats all.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

huh? what? who? where?
    what do you mean by "leo's posts were just btw?"

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Please close this thread, I have got my answer and have no further interest in it.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

"Xian" is a bigoted term.

"Xian" is just a stupid term that evangelical atheists invented in order to make themselves feel special. The actual shorthand for Christian is Xn., and Christianity is Xnty. However, many atheists go out of their way to spend more letters than necessary in order to feel special.

The point of it is to annoy Christians, who dislike terms like Xmas.

As to the rest of this discussion, I have no comment.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That was unexpected. I confess, I was quite eager to hear your POV. But you made the right decision

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Hello, Stryder. I created the thread "Muslims Lie." Yes, it was a sensationalistic title, but my intention was not to offend Muslims. Had they read the thread clearly, they would have known that S.A.M. was the original person on this forum to admit that Muslims lie. This was not my opinion or belief, but I do admit to creating a shocking title. The idea it is okay for Muslims to alter the truth, according to the Quran, was mentioned by several Muslims I believe. For those whom I offended, I am truly sorry. That was not my intention. I was repeating what S.A.M. had admitted to prior to my making that thread.

Further, I explained several times why I made the title sensationalistic. It was just to attract readership. That's all. It is better to read the posts rather than rely on the title. Perhaps those Muslims who were offended didn't realize S.A.M. was the one who said that Muslims are permitted by their religion to lie.

21. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

If that's a good idea, expect a large number of sensationalist titles to be coming from me... Readership? Is this a contest? He who has the most replies wins?

22. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: No, this is not a contest. I just want to be interesting and provocative. I've been writing a long time, but you must admit that there are plenty of other sensationalistic titles on sciforums. I'm more concerned with posting boring shit than I am with shocking those who may choose to reply.

Also, I believe I have made it very clear that I am not anti-Muslim. In fact, I have several close Muslim (and Muslim Indian) friends who don't lie. My thread "Muslim's lie," was based on comments made by S.A.M. that said it was okay for Muslims to lie. That's where the buck should stop.

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

It is never ok for Muslism to lie in debate, and changing the message of the Quran leads to one leaving Islam. Your point is invalid.

Stryder, being a moderator, you have locked a thread when the anti-Muslim propaganda was being debated by Muslims, now you edited the title of SAM's thread for no particular reason. Where are you when these threads insulting Muslims and vicious bigotry against us is present?