Runescapers

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by spuriousmonkey, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Runescape:

Went fishing yesterday with Kunax. Caught a mermaid in my shrimp net and tried to sell it for 50.000. People wanted her badly.

I then tried to sell shrimp bones and ears. They also went like hot pancakes over the counter.

I just mined 200 coal. What a waste of my morning. But at least it was for free.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I filled my bank box with more then 300 fish, mostly shrimps, i do hope they dont rot and stink up the place.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I am flyfishing for trout right now...at the place you always end up when you die.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

After spurious left yesterday, I sneak(snuk) my way into the farmers chicken house, where i went a little beserk and killed some of his chickens, actually i killed all his chickens, several times, just to get a few feather for my fishing addiction.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I was lying about mining 200 coal ores. They were actually 500 ores. And then I smithed 150 steel bars, and gained 1 level in smithing. And now i can smith mithil. Which I did. I ended up with mithil daggers nobody really wanted to buy. As if they were made out of silly bronze.

horrible...

pathetic...(we are)

9. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I was fighting this king scorpion when i started a little chat with some fella from the Netherlands, there are rater many of those on the dutch server. Anyway, we where chatting along nicely and i ofcause expect to scopion to stop pooking me with its stinger and respect my privacy a little or atleast notify that its about to kill me, But nooooo, that damned scorpion just had to jab me with its poisend tail and kill me, I lost everything except the cloth i wore

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Are you expecting free steel stuff again from another friendly dutch guy now?

11. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

I would never ask, but if you give I accept

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

here is my wish list:
    1 steel helmet
    cool boots and gloves
    1 steel battle axe
    1 cape

someday i should proberly increase my smiting and crafting skill, but for now im busy getting killed it seems. I had to run from a black knight, but dont tell anyone

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I anticipated the steel battle axe...and have several capes, because I never wear them. They look too Errol flyn.

I'm not wearing boots myself. I like to to my killing barefooted.

13. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

i was hoping to fun supermans cape so i could fly and do superman stuff, the boots are because its getting annoying to clean out all those tini tiny shrimp legs that gets stuck between ones toes.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I made mining level 60 today. That means I am member now of the mining guild my dear Kunax. I am part of the elite now. I don't know if I can still hang around with you. You are just a fisherman of shrimp and a brute who likes to chop off dwarf heads.

15. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Dwarfs are evil, they have to go, its for the common good and you know that. aaah we can still hang out, you can pretent im you apprentis or something like that

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yes, i need an apprentice who can wash my dirty robes and armour. They get so dirty so easily, since they are still not selling any clean (or dirty) underwear in Runescape.

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I killed my first human being...someone lock me up...

18. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Are you turning to the dark side master spurious?, humans are more fun then NPC

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In my defense, he attacked me first. He was even level 66, but low on health. I then chopped him up. He had big bones with him and swordies. Haha...now they are mine....'

See you in the wilderness...

have to sharpen my sword now...

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Bloody hell...died in the wilderness....Didn't get to keep three items. Just lost 40k worth of stuff.

21. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

haha, i been to the wilderness several time.. when no one can see me run. i increased my defence from 10 to 20, now, i hardly even feal dwarfs, ofcause with a bronze axe which i later upgrade to iron they still live for a brief secound.

Tried a black knight again, but the fight went in to a stalemate where nobody was hitting anyone, and i got the same XP as when shopping up dwarfs, so i ran again, damn.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In our defense on the case kunax and spurious vs computerscience; the highjacking of a thread: we were the only ones actually talking about a free MMORPG, unlike the others. Ironically, we were the only ones on topic. haha.

anyhoo...

Someone tried to sell me a rune 2h sword. He did the note scam. They first show you a note with a rune 2h sword. And then switch it to a note with an iron 2h sword. Be careful...it happens a lot.

And then there was a genuine offer for a rune 2h sword, but it was 60k. I didn't want to go higher than 50k.

so still no rune 2h sword.

23. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hehe as said in the other thread, i bougth a addamantion dagger with which i tried to stap a black knigh, thinking he would die which he did't. at first anyway, i had to stab and stab him so many time, until finially he died. Which really pissed of his boring friends, so i left before they got to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.