Rules concerning what constitutes a personal attack are too vague

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by scott3x, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapped Banned Banned

As for it being a tactic to see whether I could remain calm... I remained calm. It's Read Only that was coming across as the loony with writing in capitol letters and intentionally distorting what I said.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sweet Jesus!! Capitol Letters? Oh, the humanity...:bawl:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

I think given your frequent claims about space aliens harassing people here, demands that mods "rectify misinformation and propaganda" are unwise. People who live in glass houses and all that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trapped Banned Banned

Your moral high ground on the subject isn't as important as you think. I know my place, my task when I post in the UFO forum. I know the rules.

That isn't meant to mean, my opinion about the behaviour of some people cannot be called into question in other sub-forums. My opinion on the UFO phenomenon shouldn't mean diddly squat about how the science is run at the site. You trying to use that as some sort of defence for either you or others, is just low.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Concurrence and closure

Mod Hat — Concurrence and closure

Seconded, with the added note that we probably should have locked this thread down in '09 after we banned the pedophile.

Members should be aware that this is not one of those times when we're going to crash down on you for opening a new thread on the rules after closing this one.

Whatever we should have done way back then, we're putting this to rest for necromancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.