Rube: The Fourth Generation of Artificial Time, The Real Matrix

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Kavik Kang, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

In 6 years I have not been able to find a single place anywhere on the internet that will allow me free speech to tell the world about “The Matrix”, which I invented about 6 years ago. You've never heard about it, because NOBODY ANYWHERE ON THE INTENET will allow me to have FREE SPEECH!!! I am NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK ***ANYWHERE*** on the internet!!!

I am giving America until 1/1/21 to ALLOW ME TO HAVE FREE SPEECH or I WILL request asylum from persecution in America, defect to China, give them The Matrix, and do everything within my power to DESTROY THE OBAMANATION!!!!

Can I have FREE SPEECH in this forum to discuss Rube? Are you willing to allow me to have FREE SPEECH to SAVE AMERICA from me and The Matrix???

The clock is ticking!!! “America” has less than 6 months to allow me FREE SPEECH or SUFFER THE CONSQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL DESTROY THIS NATION IF I AM NOT ALLOWED FREE SPEECH ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

With my help, the Chinese CAN do it!!!

I WILL have FREE SPEECH or I WILL DESTROY THIS NATION!!!

The choice is yours, America...the clock is ticking!!!

• Marc Edward “Baby Bond” Michalik, Inventor of The Matrix

Oh yes... I am the grandson of “The Real James Bond”, the Original Man in Black. OSS/DIA... “The Arch Angel of OSS”. My uncle “worked in the kind of places for which Area 51 is merely the fucking cover story”. My father was an “American Shadow Diplomat” and a member of George HW Bush's Inner Circle. “A Royal Family of the Men in Black”, for what that really means. “The Nuclear War People”. Over 50 years of selfless sacrifice for America and the Executive Branch... and for 6 years “Baby Bond” has not been allowed to speak ANYWHERE on the internet.

I thought scientists would be the last bastion as free speech, but so far I have been wrong. I have been banned and silenced, and “The Matrix” has been CONTINUED to be SUPRESSED by 3 alleged “science” sites in the last week.

Are these forums willing to SAVE AMERICA by allowing me FREE SPEECH???

The clock is ticking, "America"... you are running out of time!

Marc Edward FUCKING “Baby Bond” Michalik!!!

M&M, 009

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Oh yes... I am the grandson of “The Real James Bond”, the Original Man in Black. OSS/DIA... “The Arch Angel of OSS”. My uncle “worked in the kind of places for which Area 51 is merely the fucking cover story”. My father was an “American Shadow Diplomat” and a member of George HW Bush's Inner Circle. “A Royal Family of the Men in Black”, for what that really means. “The Nuclear War People”. Over 50 years of selfless sacrifice for America and the Executive Branch... and for 6 years “Baby Bond” has not been allowed to speak ANYWHERE on the internet.

The Chinese already know and LOVE my family, especially my father who has saved countless Chinese lives since he revolutionized mine safety in China. The Chinese already know who I am and would LOVE to have me! And the Taoists will LOVE Rube! They might even half-worship Rube...

“Go With The Flow of the River of Time”

I thought scientists would be the last bastion as free speech, but so far I have been wrong. I have been banned and silenced, and “The Matrix” has been CONTINUED to be SUPRESSED by 3 alleged “science” sites in the last week.

Are these forums willing to SAVE AMERICA by allowing me FREE SPEECH??? You are the FOURTH alleged “science” site to be given the OPPORUNITY!!!

Marc Edward FUCKING “Baby Bond” Michalik!!!

M&M, 009

Can I have free speech here, or should I go somewhere else?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I can assure you that DIA and the US military don't find ANYTHING funny about this AT ALL!!!

I am allowed to defect to China and aid my new country... there is nothing illegal in my threat.

And I really am who I say I am... I can assure you that NOBODY in the US government is laughing about the fact that someone with the name "Michalik" has been brought too this point.

Can I have free speech here to teach the world how The Matrix functions? How time actually functions, the specific mechanics of it???

1/1/21... The clock is ticking, "America"... You are running out of time... How Ironic...

Marc Edward FUCKING Michalik!!!
    Baby Bond, 009

8. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Let's be clear here....you are either a troll or a nut, or a combination of both.
    Have fun!

10. Halc Registered Senior Member

Well definitely the latter at least. He's posting this tripe on as many forums as he can, apparently having convinced himself that some sort of Star Trek board game is the secret of reality or some such.
    I'm watching it all to see how each site handles it. The serious sites lock thread/ban user quickly. The sites that tolerate it seem to be a gathering ground for the cranks, so long as they stay in their designated corner. A few sites don't have a designated corner, and those sites are dying a slow death.

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Speakers Corner Hyde Park London would be good - please

Only if you post it in invisible text from the aforementioned Hyde Park

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I'm going to assume all of those inaccurate replies are permission to try this again here. Are there any actual scientists here? I can't find any.

And I really am who I say I am. And I am free to defect to China if I want. And both DIA and the US military are certainly both shaking their heads in shame AND PRAYING that somebody allows Baby Bond free speech before a man that they have never been able to beat, M&M - 5, DIA - 0 winds up in China bent on the destruction of The Obamanation. And yes, I will continue to attempt science forums looking for free speech ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET until 1/1/21, when FUCKING AMERICAN ROYALTY, over 50 YEARS of selfless sacrifice to both America and the Executive Branch, defect to China intent on DESTROYING AMERICA! The Place where I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can assure you, neither DIA nor the US military think that there is ANYTHING funny about this situation AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here goes, this forums OPPORTUNITY to SAVE AMERICA from Baby Bond and The Matrix. As you keep saying to me BUT REFUSING TO DO YOUR SELF...

Freewill & Determinism ONLY!!! "No Irrelevancies!!!"

Counter-Intelligence. Turn "The Game" around on the enemy. "Turn The Chessboard Around"

NO IRRELEVANCIES!!!!!!!

M&M

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  13. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

We are starting at the beginning... if you allow it, this is going to be a very long discussion. Let's start with just “Freewill & Determinism”, because it is such a simple thing to understand within Rube. And that will give everyone their first tangible, real “Concept of Rube” to latch onto, understand, and know is a real thing that you understand yourself.

Then we'll move on to how to stop the bullets, just like Neo. And you don't actually have to raise your hand like that.... but it is intimidating, and makes you look cool!!! Especially if you are dressed as a “Man in Black”... - Agent Jay, “The Entertainer”

I am trying to rip you through three generations of knowledge... from the first straight into the fourth. I am a Vorlon too you right now, but not saying that only I understand. Other SFB players also “Speak Vorlon”. There just aren't very many of us “Vorlons”... yet. I am trying to create more... you.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” - Arthur C Clarke

• Romulan Commodore Marc “Marcus” Michalik, USS Colorado, SFB Staff (Retired)

I hope posting this way today makes sense too the moderators. It is a lot of text all at once, but Rube is a very complex subject... especially if you aren't even a Vorlon. It allows me to get to something “tangible and real” all at once, for one thing, the very thing you are demanding. I think I need to wait a few minutes between posting each so they don't run together into a single giant “wall of text” and, remember, I don't have any posts left for today and will use tomorrow's post to reply to today's. If you will allow it to take place, and people become interested in it, this will be a very long discussion. Months at least... “Ultimate Infinity Rube” really is very close to what you think of as “The Matrix”. This is going to take a while...

The very first thing I want to say today is that there are two Rubes. There is the Rube I can actually make, and make games with, that I just call Rube. Then there is the theoretical “Ultimate Infinity Rube”, which is essentially just imagining a Rube where all of it's functionally and components have infinite capability. “Ultimate Infinity Rube” is a “Unified Theory of Everything” where everything just seems to fall into place. A functioning model that appears, too me, to answer many questions science has had for decades or centuries. I will skip a little bit ahead to the first of many shocking revelations that Rube has for you... Rube says that the universe is alive, and that it is essentially a “Giant Brain”. I am skipping ahead too this, which sounds completely crazy too you now but will sound a lot less crazy when I actually get too it, to point out that I am not trying to convince the world that Rube is how the universe actually works. I believe it is, but that is just my belief. I am trying to convince the rest of you that Rube is one valid “Theory of Everything”. The craziest one we have, so at the bottom of the list... but on the list.

I would also like to ask the moderators to reconsider me posting songs. I have this well-rehearsed using the song lyrics to often speak for me in sometimes “I can't believe it” kinds of ways. I am very good at it, and I promise that it will be very entertaining. It's how I tell the story of my “Pirate Dawn Universe”... my Star Trek or Star Wars that is partly based on Rube (they live within Rube's universe). And, like I said... I've done this before. Using the song lyrics and music, and occasional short video clips... I can also entertain everyone while explaining how “The Real Matrix” works. It's not irrelevant, Natural Science really was teaching you about Rube and adding to what I had said. Rube is a story best told by “Agent Jay & Silent Bob”... M&M and Neil “The Professor” Peart.

Scientists need entertainment, too... you know?

If you do, I might even tell you stories about Phil “Deano” Klass. I know how much you skeptics love him, and he's actually one of my idols as well. “No higher praise than that which comes from your enemy”.

I'll tell you what... you let me use my song lyrics so I don't have to type as much and I can just let “The Professor” say it, and I'll tell you what Phil says Bob Lazar's “Alien Spaceship at Area 51” actually was, and then what I say the rest of the story is from there... which is the truth. Or, the truth of Roswell, which doesn't involve any aliens and isn't any story that you've ever heard before... your choice.

Did I mention that my father was a diplomat??? ;-)

• Agent Jay

PS Those few of you who are, get off of the edge of your debunker seats for a while and just listen and try to figure this out. Like the skeptics are doing. You would be wasting your time on me, anyway! If the moderators will allow me to defend myself without banning me... the Demon Spawn of Phil Klass will just HUMILIATE YOU!!! “The Teflon Believer”. At Phil's little game of “debunkery”, anyway... not in a valid science discussion, of course. You wouldn't “get me”, you'd “get destroyed by Phil”!!!! Haha... You don't even know what that game is! It's “The UFO Game”... Vladimir Lenin's Game! And I can assure you that I am better at it the you are. “Saucerheads!”... Haha... “Phil's Cults”...

• The One & Only Great Wall Debunker (“Poor Phil...”)

• “It is not the responsibility of serious scientific researchers to chase your delusional fantasies around the world. How are we to decide how to spend our valuable time other than by the evidence. As you have yet failed to provide such evidence, there is no reason for me to believe that there is any merit to your story... let alone go to China to search for your Wacky Wall. (N.O.S.E.)” - The Teflon Believer throwing Phil's own “debunkery” back in his face! “Turn The Game Around On The Enemy”. “Counter-Intelligence”. “Turn The Chessboard Around”.

14. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

“Rube Plans The Future”. This is another defining phrase of Rube. This is one primary way that my “Impulses” work so differently than Steve Cole's Impulses. “Moments of Time Containing Reality.”

SVC's Impulses, my modified version of them, run through the “framework and structure” of Rube like a cardio-vascular system. Like the same “beads on a string” example that science uses... only there are MANY of them. Everything that is alive has it's own timeline. In “Artificial Time” terms this is called “Attached AI”. In “Religious Terms” it is a “Soul Rube”, a complete “Reflection” of the “Rube Goldberg Card Sorting Device” within that “AI Object” (games) or “Living Entity” (“The Living Universe” theory of Rube). So everything that is alive has it's own timeline, and Rube says the stars and planets are “alive”, but exist in what science calls a different “dimension”... but that word is not accurate too me because of the way science defines it... so I use the word “Place” to describe Rube's definition of what that means. We'll get to that a LOT later... when we get to why Rube says that humans can't survive outside of this solar system.

So my Rube is a very complex “intricate web of timelines”, interacting with and affecting each other. “Wheels within wheels...” “Fate is just the weight of circumstance.” - Neil “The Professor” Peart

Rube is a “self-programming computer or simulation”... MeeSo!!! The PDU story... too much to explain here. ;-)

Although the real thing is a lot more complex than this text list, one simple way of describing the “framework and structure” that is Rube in text is this example. It is in both sets of terms, the original ”Artificial Time” terminology I was using before I noticed first... “This is The Matrix!”... and then “This is God!!!” Originally, “Rube” was a “cold war gone hot” game called “Territories”... very much like WOPR from the movie “Wargames”.

“The whole wide world, and endless universe. Yet we keep looking through the eyeglass in reverse.”

Top Spinning Wheel of Time/Heaven

Rube Goldberg Card Sorting Device/God - “The Light”

AI Objects/Soul Rubes

Active-Passive Map/Mortal World

AI Objects/Soul Rubes

Rube Goldberg Card Sorting Device/Devil – “The Darkness”

Bottom Spinning Wheel of Time/Hell

This is the basic structure of “Rube”. All of the “Soul Rubes” have their own timelines. The Earth has it's timeline, so does the sun... and, a long time from now, months at least, when you are beginning to understand what Rube actually is, this will make even more sense too you than it already does now.

Within Rube, my “more advanced” impulses are “God's Filing System of The Future” and Rube “gradually builds reality” through the interactions of the timelines/”Soul Rubes”. “The Framework & Structure” of the universe. Time.

Rube Plans The Future!

And, in the end... “Rube Finds God!!!”

Start reading about Taoism... “The Dao, The Road”

“Go With The Flow of the River of Time”

They are on too it, they “sense” it... Rube is the specific mechanics of how it actually works!

[Imagine a Ying-Yang Logo...]

The Chinese would LOVE Rube!!!

15. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

I need to have a little intermission from “hard facts of game design” and “go crazy” a little bit... or, as I like to put it, become “The Tin Foil Hat Prophet”. The “religious voice” of the theoretical Ultimate Infinity Rube. When the “Tin Foil Hat Prophet” speaks, it is rarely science... but it is philosophy!

As you can already see, Rube will go “Places” that fly in the face of conventional thinking, and often at first sound downright crazy... because of what took me about 4 years to see after “discovering” Rube. What Ultimate Infinity Rube ultimately is... “The Mechanics of Universal Consciousness”.

That's what Rube ultimately is. And Rube is Time... so Rube says that Time is the Framework & Structure of the Universe, The Mechanics of Universal Consciousness. Which is why I suggested that you start reading about Taoism.

“The secrets of the universe will be found by both scientists AND philosophers... not by scientists alone. No offense.” - The Tin Foil Hat Prophet

And, there are two Rubes... my Rube and the theoretical Ultimate Infinity Rube. And there are two theories of Rube. “The Matrix” or “The Living Universe”... if you understand Rube at even a basic level, you understand that that question can never possibly be answered from this “Place”. We can never determine that from this “Place”.

Marvin would know... In my PDU story “Marvin” is Sol... our star. There is a reason that Marvin would know, and the reason involves some things that Nikola Tesla believed. Marvin will become very important later if this discussion makes it far enough. “Marvin” is the actual “Rube Goldberg Card Sorting Device”. Cards can be sets of instructions.

Cindy would know, too... In the story she is Arch Angel Hera and she would know because she is from the same “Place” as Marvin... “Astral”. “The Tron of The Matrix” and “the Luke Skywalker of my story”. Suzi would know, too. She is the “Dark Side” version of Cindy... Arch Angel Cora. The PDU story completes Neil “Professor Pratt” Peart's “re-boot” of Greek Mythology that began with Hemispheres and was continued in other songs later in his career. This story encompasses 14 games and has been evolving for over 25 years along with Rube... “My Life's Work”.

The Tin Foil Prophet knows that this all sounds completely crazy too you now, but giving you this “strategic level of information” about where this is heading will make it easier for you to understand what I am saying.

This really is only the beginning of the “crazy”... Rube really never stops saying “magical” and “crazy sounding” things that sometimes completely fly in the face of what we all believe. But Rube is a functioning model, Rube actually works!!!

And if you will let me post relevant videos, when we get to the part about why humans can't ever leave this solar system... I will be able to show you existing scientific experiments that demonstrate exactly why that is true! This is “the Nikola Tesla stuff”... “The secrets of the universe will be found in energy, frequency, and vibration.” Rube agrees with Tesla about this, and Rube says that this is actually the “backbone” of what science calls “Quantum Mechanics”.

I should mention that I am a Star Trek, Star Wars, and Babylon 5 fan and never actually liked The Matrix movies very much. Just as with “God”, Rube looked like “The Matrix” after the fact. But, when we get too it, I will tell you how Neo stops the bullets... and you'll completely understand how to do it yourself! Because it is so easy...

“Stopping the bullets is easy... they just don't get to move.” - M&M speaks Vorlon for the first time... later, as you learn to speak Vorlon, you will come to understand this phrase. Another SFB player already would, because SFB players speak Vorlon... Three Generations Beyond What You Know. “Indistinguishable from magic.” - Arthur C Clarke

Rube: The Fourth Generation of Artificial Time

“A Religion for Scientists”

- The Tin Foil Hat Prophet

[Rush: Stars Look Down. Marvin Speaks!]

“Like a fly on the wheel who says: What a lot of dust we're raising.” - Professor Pratt

PS Part of the reason that I originally posted in the Quantum Mechanics forum is that scientists who discuss those subjects are necessarily more open to philosophical discussions. Rube eventually goes there... with Nikola Tesla.

“Feel The Heat, See The Light, Hear The Song” - Pirate Dawn Universe

PS If you want a debunkery insult for The Tin Foil Hat Prophet that is worthy of Phil, I suggest calling me “a modern day sun worshiper”... Haha!

16. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Rube/”The Matrix” is simulation design, not programming or high math. I can only express Rube through game design. When one of you understands Rube, you will be capable of “showing the math”. I am not, I arrive at Rube through game design. But, of course, someone who knows how too, and understands Rube, will be able to express it mathematically. I don't know how to do that.

So, now you should understand the impulses in at least a basic way. A lot of what I am saying so far is just SFB... a game that already actually exists in the real world. This is what you are attempting to ridicule so far as “an idea” and demanding something tangible on... the most sophisticated “game” ever created which already exists. “The Third Generation of Artificial Time.” You can get a copy of it yourself. You only need “Basic Set”, the first product, for everything about the impulse chart and it's 16-page, double column, 10-point font “Sequence of Play” embedded within each and every “Impulse of Time” or “Time Crystal”. “Moments of Time Containing Reality”.

A PDF version is available. I have not been involved with the company in any way for over 25 years now and am not posting this to sell their games, which I would think should be obvious.

www.starfleetgames.com

[SFB Impulse Chart]
    http://www.starfleetgames.com/sfb/sfin/32_Impulse_Chart.pdf

So let's look at the original impulse chart,and the impulses, through Rube's eyes. There are “32 seconds” down the left side. In SFB there are “Speeds” along the top, but within Rube just call those “ID#s” of different Soul Rubes. Each “speed line” is, within Rube, the timeline of a “Soul Rube”. And in Ultimate Infinity Rube that timeline for that “Soul Rube” extends infinitely into the future. Do you want to program Fred to sneeze at 8:15 AM on January 12th 4288? You can, but Fred will be dead by then so it won't wind up being relevant and his timeline won't even exist anymore.

Can you see “The Waterfall Display” in “The Matrix” here... it really is the perfect interface for “The Game Controller”... “Marvin”... We'll get to Marvin a later... for the bullets.

“Rube Plans The Future”. Remember, each and every impulse has a “2000 page Sequence of Play” embedded within it... “Moments of Time Containing Reality”. The individual timeline of a Soul Rube is where Rube “files all future instructions” for that Soul Rube. So, if as my grandfather would say... “Ya' Folla'?”... Then you can ALREADY understand how and why “Freewill & Determinism” exist at the same time and equally affect how the future will unfold. In fact, “Freewill Becomes Determinism”.

If we meet in the line at 7-11 and I let you know it will rain later, you will have an umbrella when you wouldn't have before. Additional “instructions” were added to your future timeline “in that moment” at 7-11. They might change, but as of now our mutual “freewill” has “written your future” as things stand now, it might change before it happens as your future timeline is “filled with more and more instructions” for what will happen when that Moment of Time Containing Reality/”Time Crystal” actually happens.

Our freewill created that determinism, which isn't set in stone or certain and may be affected by future interactions with other Soul Rubes, or even just the environment (i.e. “The Passive Map”). The “Soul Rubes” “Live” on the “Active Map” of Rube. On the Passive Map you find things that are moving but aren't alive... and have “timelines without Soul Rubes”. Like the bullets...

I am guessing that for some people to understand this, I'm going to have to answer some questions now... but you will! We are already at you understanding specifically how “Freewill & Determinism” work together to “Gradually Build Reality” within Rube. As you might already suspect, what people call “The Butterfly Effect” is a very real and powerful thing within Rube.

Does anyone see how “Freewill & Determinism” work within Rube based on everything that I've said so far? I want to get at least a few people to understand this before moving on, so that they can at least tell the people who don't that I am actually talking about something real.

“Each of us, a single cell of awareness. Imperfect and incomplete.” - Silent Bob

Agent Jay, The Teflon Believer

Silent Bob, The Professor

Post-Script...

I know... “Damn, he's good...” ;-) Thanks, Phil!

Finally, one of many reasons I have brought Rube to a science forum is because there is no free speech on the internet today. A line from what today is an obscure movie, Gung Ho with Michael Keaton, says it all... CEO: “Are you questioning my honor?” Executive: “No sir, I am counting on it.”

I told you I knew how to talk to scientists... and I know about Galileo. I don't need Galileo but, I admit... there he is anyway. ;-)

- Agent Jay, “The Entertainer”, “Scientists need entertainment, too... you know?”

Your turn... Freewill & Determinism only. No “irrelevancies” as you ALLEGED scientists keep saying too me.

17. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Oh, and it's not "some star trek game", it's the end result of 250 years of the evolution of serious military simulation design.

Welcome back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 – I go, then you go. All most of the world knows, only those few who play serious wargames know of anything else.

2 – Avalon Hill's “phased turns”.

3 – Stephen V Cole's Star Fleet Battles

4 – My Rube.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Michael 345 likes this.
  20. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Not loud enough

21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Priceless

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Kavik Kang

Welcome to the 0 dimension of Iggy

(CLICK)

23. foghorn Valued Senior Member

I think we are being visited by one of ''them''. You know, one of them, 24/7 Youtube is my reality people.

exchemist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.