Ressurecting The Dead

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by DeepThought, Nov 13, 2008.

?

Can The Dead Be Ressurected?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2008.
  1. Yes: I believe in Jesus!!!

33.3%
  2. No: I am the devils concubine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. See a shrink you whackjob.

66.7%
  1. DeepThought Banned Banned

Cemeteries are wonderfully peaceful places. Quiet, secluded.... great for a wank.

To honor those spirits who have kept quiet whilst I furiously bashed my bishop over their hallowed turf I would like offer them a chance to live again.

Given the new zeitgeist of sciforums it seems only right to ask: can old 'members' be revived by popular vote?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'd say that is up to the mods here. It is their forum that we are invited to share our thoughts in. If they think it reasonable to allow for such actions then I would go along with them on their deciding that, not for the members to do so.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

Take this as an asking then, with an impudent little poll attached.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I said to see a shrink, because I like my humans bite-sized for simplicity.

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

We had a resurrection once, members were invited back however they proved pretty quickly why they were banned in the first place and soon ended up buried again. The only way any "Banned" members could reappear here is if they either apologise for their misdeedings and promise not to do them again (At Plasma's Digression) or they create a new account and don't follow the path that lead them to their demise before.

Unfortunately there are a number that keep attempting to reappear and well quite frankly they do the same things that got them banned in the first place, so even that approach has raised question in recent months.

9. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

That's a bit sounds like reincarnation, but I completely support this. I think it's really generous.