Repercussions: Iran Influence on Iraq

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Curious, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Spyke Registered Senior Member

I have seen some news on it in both American newspapers and tv, although it hasn't been heavily played, but it's been reported here and there for several months at least that there are Iranians over the border. Mainly by Internet bloggers though, who seem to have the best info these days.

And last month's reported arrests of Iranians in Samarra.

And there have been recent reports of cooperation between Sunni and Shiite.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

more:

don't worry though. Farenheigt 9/11 refutes all this. it's not - as told by eyewitnesses - Saudis, Tunisians, Moroccans, Yemenis, and Lebanese, directed by Syrian militants, it's the Minute Men! the Iraqi popular uprising against occupation!
    hold on a minute while i piss my pants from laughter...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

that doesnt mean theres a link

the odd Israeli seems to to be everywhere these days sh_t stirring somehow... Israeli involement perhaps??? :bugeye:

and dont worry Otheadp, you dont need to provide links we all believe you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I think it's entirely possible to find some Iranians fighting with sunni resistance/terrorist (call 'm as you like), maybe even without official permission of the ayatollas....The presence of the Big Amercan Satan works to some like a red curtain on a bull and make internal squabbling less important for the moment?

On the other hand it could be played out as pre-text for millitary action against Iran (particulary against its "peacefull" nuclear program), reason why some of us kind of see more persians with farsi accent in iraq than others....