Remove Spuriousmonkey as moderator

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by MetaKron, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Ha ha. That's class. The lady's on a mission, isn't she? I think she's going to be visibly upset at a lot more low lifes before she's done.
    And what was that I read further down about a 'female view neutralising testosterone'?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just the fatal attraction one feels towards bugs and microbes that is perpetuated by their antics following poking or prodding them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Rawr.
    Kinky.

I can't either. Tried looking it up and didn't find anything stable.
    I think there was no stereotyped response. She just let loose with wild invective at her heart's content.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I don't see how any of this is getting us any closer to removing Spurious as moderator. The power has clearly gone to his head! Sure it was only one thread, but even Adolf Hitler started off as a single cell. Soon all his comments will be in size 7 red font, he will be throwing threads into the cesspit for incorrect speling etc... there will be chaos.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes, he's a witch. Let's burn him. Let's burn the witch.

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Actually, I started that thread as a way to demonstrate the right way to challenge a scientific theory. Monkey locked it out of spite and demonstrated that he has no commitment to science or to fair and equitable moderation.

This is the "open government" area and this is the right place to request that a moderator be removed. Monkey intends only to abuse his position to protect the status quo. He also, not coincidentally, demonstrates that we have a status quo that can only be defended by shutting up the people who have valid differences of opinion.

I don't know what the owner of this site wants, but I do not think that challenges to established dogma in science belong in a ghetto called "Pseudoscience", which is an insulting name, and we don't need someone putting such challenges in an area with an even more insulting name. Nor do responsible and competent scientists or science students need to get rid of such discussions in such a manner. I haven't seen competent opposition to the AIDS dissident case, here or anyone else. All I have seen is people from the allegedly correct side being insulting, playing playground games, and otherwise conducting themselves as total asses, rather than assets.

Something's wrong here and out there. A forum committed to science battles ignorance, it doesn't assign people to work to increase ignorance.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Locked what? Your thread? It's quite open for discussion.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=61071
    See?

Pseudoscience is a description for those types of science which don't follow the scientific method. There are many paths to pseudoscience.
    One of these paths is by stating often and openly that science and scientists are all lying to you.

I have, but you and your ilk generally tend to just ignore such evidence. Or you, more accurately, rebut it with "they're lying."

This is a natural reaction that comes after people get tired of dealing with your ignorance. Your purposeful ignorance, I might add.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm certain he weighs more than a duck. That's all the evidence we need.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It's more like "Would you allow the captain of the football team to play the game?"

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I will give it to you straight, James. Spuriousmonkey is knowingly and deliberately using his position here to prevent people from using the biology and genetics forum to reveal what is wrong with AIDS theory and how the pharmaceutical companies are abusing us. He isn't working for the team. He's working for people who have a financial stake in the team losing.

Get rid of him.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

uh oh, i smell a rant or a big ol' hairy fart coming on.
    last i heard AIDS was a set of symptoms, not a disease
    this takes some hard core evidence to prove.
    so far you have provided, to my knowledge, one questionable weblink.
    how long has spurious been a mod? less than a week? give 'em a break.
    while spurious is a researcher i doubt if he's part of some conspiracy to crash sciforums.
    besides, the monkeyman has a Ph. D.
    have any idea how long it took him to get it?
    this almost sounds like a ban request.
    you've been here long enough to know what happens to people that make ban requests.

stryder mentioned that a mod is captain of their respective forum, i suggest you read up on admiralty and maritime law

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I despise you, leopold.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Heh heh heh heh.
    Oh, man.

Ok. Time to lock this thread then?

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

stifle yourself, pervert

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  18. leopold Valued Senior Member

now why did you have to go and say that for?

you didn't see spurious saying stuff like that when i told him how i felt.

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Because I do despise you, Leopold, that's why.

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

What, he cleans lab equipment? Most likely he mops the floor at the biology lab. At a Bible college.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

but i. . . i. . . love you. please don't wound me my sweetie pie, i can't take it.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

It was suitable for the biology subforum and not for the cesspool, you twit.

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

All that really happens here is that people like Skinwalker, Spuriousmonkey, and Invert get away with anything they want and when they complain about me I get points taken off. There is something seriously wrong with you people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.